[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Its something that confuses me quite a bit why are the rates sooo low and has it been lowered since the start of 6.2 cant even get past +11 with ancient gear lel? How about upping the enchanting rate a bit from +10 keep players happy and not quit give more incentive to actually buy stones from the store (why bother now when 99.9% fail chance) And eyyy u can make more money for your wallets gf!! Can you even business bro? Its mind boggling to say the least
  • I just saw the new
    DAEVA'S TAVERN.. Really ..... reallllly you don't whant to see ppl to end game ... I already see ppl with full ultimate half of gear+15 2 shotting me....ME that I am stuck with 2 legendarys only and rest +10 ancients .... I broken over 750 ancient enchanting stones and around 90 legendary stones ... REALLY REALLY... GETTING 2 SHOT!!! Really WIth my +15 PvP gear tha tI had before this new op patch I was ok in PvP now ...now is just lame enchant system....Am I the only one that have so low low low rng LUCK?!?!?
  • [NICK]thebanhammer wrote:

I just saw the new
    DAEVA'S TAVERN.. Really ..... reallllly you don't whant to see ppl to end game ... I already see ppl with full ultimate half of gear+15 2 shotting me....ME that I am stuck with 2 legendarys only and rest +10 ancients .... I broken over 750 ancient enchanting stones and around 90 legendary stones ... REALLY REALLY... GETTING 2 SHOT!!! Really WIth my +15 PvP gear tha tI had before this new op patch I was ok in PvP now ...now is just lame enchant system....Am I the only one that have so low low low rng LUCK?!?!?
    You probably arent the only one. Thats why there should be some ultimate enchantment stones for everybody at least. And yeah @Galeas ... we need ultimate pvp! enchantment stones, not pve because there is no need to get your pve gear to +15 or even to +10. I am half legendary/ half ultimate +5 and we did prometuns workshop with 4 persons (with chanter, without cler)...so yeah... no need to get pve gear to +15 or +10.
  • I feel kinda lied cuz im trying also so hard to farm Stones, upgrade items etc. and there is nothing in my case.
    How is it that player "A" have ultimate wep / armor, while player "B" have legendary / ancient wep / armor. They both started playing aion at the same time (6.0).
    Dont understand me like im mad or something ( or even crazy lmao ) im just trying to find "any" excouse for this..

I just feel sad cuz I feel like new patch will come, I cant upgrade my gear… 6.5 will come live lmao and I will have still ancient pvp at that time??? LOL.

@Galeas I saw Daeva Tavern and it was good to see U there (It was also glad to see Jojo and Tom(?)). Was fun to watch it either.
    But what I rly want from Aion is to have "fair chances".
    Thank U, next.
  • Enchantment rate 100% for all levels and upgrade materials harder to get :) after this you'll see everyone in noble aerot +15 gear =] and only a few tryhards with +15 red flame. Even though the difference between aerot and red flame is noticeable it will be fair i guess.
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • I get average 10 bundles daily from adred \ RT and on past week i got in 7 days 2 legendary enchantment stones from bundles, weekly i get like 10 enchantment stones counting with siege rewards and then yeah i need like you alot to enchant my legendary gears its insane and frustrating.
  • The only thing they care is to keep us back so we cant advance to fast yea right you do that for us gf?? i think its for the money you wanna take from us so people need so mutch enchantment stones etc to gear up when people are fully geared up and are broke on money we getting again new armor from a new patch and all the crap is starting again!
    Why you dont react to the real deal problems you made with this Gamble/Rng system and bad rewards from events and that we allways need to buy in shop things if we want some better luck on your ""''''EVENTS"""" GF i think you do that for your deep pockets nothing els!

If you really want to be as close to korea as you everytime say, check korea!!! and look at the things people get for free there!!! great rewards without cash shop or Gambel/Rng crap i can put a picture with all the things but i bet gf will remove it!!

And you say in the video too you are looking towards NA with there Transformation system so we can expect NerfFFF again on the scrolls time? ,and you guys say then people can get kaisel?? again that would be the next Moneymaker for GF, and slowly advance us? or you guys want us to get that kaisel transformation
    ( lower time of kaisel transformation,and people need to buy allot more transf scrolls to keep it up).

Why GF it works in NA/Korea that people advance mutch faster you think! I prefer better rewards for my money i spend ,if we all can advance faster that reflects to the whole comunity ,now there are overgeared people and allot still with ancient and some parts legendary armor but they get rekt all over the place is this GF Goal??

And GF want to stay as close to korea haha nice joke! only on the things that suits gf! and not for the players,empthy servers we will have and allot hardcore players that play for years and years will stay,for there ranks etc but allot are in doubt and some left allready too.

Well overall if you compare the 3 publisher GF/NA/Korea its pitty we have the worst of all!

If you are a returning player or a new starting player in korea look at the rewards in my inventory on screeny i made! i did not found this on my new starting character! or when i did start to play aion 6.2 again after a long time not playing aion.
    Again i got some simple stuff from GF So GF maby give the same rewards as korea is doing for there new players or returning players
    ( Stay as close to korea as you want please gf for us your players with the same rewarding system and free rewards!)
    Files

The post was edited 13 times, last by Parra ().

• [NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you".
    Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!
    All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!
    Files
    • Screenshot_1.jpg

(530.42 kB, downloaded 27 times, last: )
  • they have no plans on sticking close to korea, for some reason, that not even them can explain, they want to have same rates has korea, but nerf everything else so that we must stay all year without gear.....with the only reasoning behind it is " we think this is better"....right.....idk.....maybe gameforge has full ultimate and dont want no competition....or they wanna see who is the most resiliant person that despite everything they are so stuburn and masochistic that they continue with this farse....

korea has these rates but they adjusted these rates to the amount of enchants flowing ingame

gameforge puts same rates, but we are all like in desert with no water, no enchants....

just look at any stream from korea, japan, china, russia NA, they all have thousands of enchants....except us....

we need those same thousands to progress, cause we have same rates, but this is supose to be a long term goal, keep in mind these geniuses....they want us to have a goal to wich you are dependant on rgn, in otherwords you can be the rest of your life trying to achieve this "goal" and not get it. cause its not a goal

The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• You mess every patch.... the worst thing of Aion is the enchantement system... and you even make it worse. You need tons of money or time to enchant something: Gear, stigmas, etc. but u dont give enough resources to get the items. This system sucks and you made it even worse, a new dawn???? even in the first patch the % of success was better than now.
    Yes, you can level easy to 80, you can get pvp or pve gear easy... but after this you hardly get upgrade items and you wiill spend months or years to upgrade them.
    You dont give enough enchantment stones ingame and the are very expensive in Aion shop, even when you get them, you hardly get success to reach +10 , imagine +15
    NCSoft and Gameforge, congratulations, you messed again the game... you really dont worry about players, you destroy a game that could be very good
  • Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you".
    Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!
    You know, this is 7.0 and not 6 .x or? in 6.x korea don't give free legendary items, so why u talkin bullshit