[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What baffles me the most is how gameforge keeps tells us about wanting to be very similar to aion kr but then nerfs 90% of the content and calls it EU version. Shop items and rng boxes = super expensive, events = nerfed, contracts/enchant rate = oh no lets keep it as it is because thats what KR have
  • Little wall of text from my perspective as a player.

What do you mean nerfs 90% of the content? We have events/promos that korea doesn't have. And they have some that we don't have. They don't have Luna or veteran rewards and they never had hero trials which we did and will have again. Nor do they get some of the gold pack effects that we have. The enchant/contract rate are the same as korea because they are directly related to the patch. That's why NA also has the same rates and has to contact KR + work with the development team to get the changes to enchant rates from 6.5 already put in 6.2 (based on their CM's posts on their forum).

Don't forget that while korea does have a much cheaper shop, their gap between paying and f2p is also big. They have many people with full sets of ultimate +15, while many of their f2p players still use ancient accessories and legendary items. I've seen korean broker at times and there were 2 enchantment stones on there even though the shop is cheap and people could sell many on broker, if they're even tradable on broker in the first place. Sure there you can pay 125 euro for a legendary contract and 40 normal contracts, but who will buy that here? I personally don't want legendary contracts on the shop where some can buy them easily while some people would realistically have to set aside some money for months to gather that amount who could use it for much more important things.

Even if we get the cheap shop. The title of this thread is 200 legendary stones to get a weapon from +10 to +10. The legendary stones on the "cheap" korean store are still ~1 euro. So even if you spent 200 euro you could end with going from +10 to +10. What is wrong with the current state of the game in my opinion is the RNG aspect of it, not the way Gameforge treats it.

Edit: This is one of the few times I want to give my personal opinion as well. Maybe it's for my opinion or maybe it's because I'm a moderator, but I didn't want to invite personal attacks by just giving my opinion. I appreciate a civil conversation (in this thread about the enchantment rates) but if that's not possible since I sometimes give warnings to some of you then I better keep it to myself.
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • Senpai wrote:

Little wall of text from my perspective as player.

What do you mean nerfs 90% of the content? We have events/promos that korea doesn't have. And they have some that we don't have. They don't have Luna or veteran rewards and they never had hero trials which we did and will have again. Nor do they get some of the gold pack effects that we have. The enchant/contract rate are the same as korea because they are directly related to the patch. That's why NA also has the same rates and has to contact KR + work with the development team to get the changes to enchant rates from 6.5 already put in 6.2 (based on their CM's posts on their forum).

Don't forget that while korea does have a much cheaper shop, their gap between paying and f2p is also big. They have many people with full sets of ultimate +15, while many of their f2p players still use ancient accessories and legendary items. I've seen korean broker at times and there were 2 enchantment stones on there even though the shop is cheap and people could sell many on broker, if they're even tradable on broker in the first place. Sure there you can pay 125 euro for a legendary contract and 40 normal contracts, but who will buy that here? I personally don't want legendary contracts on the shop where some can buy them easily while some people would realistically have to set aside some money for months to gather that amount who could use it for much more important things.

Even if we get the cheap shop. The title of this thread is 200 legendary stones to get a weapon from +10 to +10. The legendary stones on the "cheap" korean store are still ~1 euro. So even if you spent 200 euro you could end with going from +10 to +10. What is wrong with the current state of the game is the RNG aspect of it, not the way Gameforge treats it.
    I dont understand your logic.

There will always exist people with ancient gear. thats part of any mmo and progression.

The gap here is also big, you have people that alone can wipe a whole party. I give you one case in deyla, but like this there is plenty, i know cause i have to be in this shitty situation everyday. one glad does 10k damage on aoe 4x, whole party dies in almost 2 seconds. The rest of us would like to not die in 2 seconds, thank you very much gameforge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but we cant progress! there is just no way of progressing! you have like 5 stones per week to try, you try and they all fail......another fking!!!!! week waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, explain to me, how having cheaper items, makes it so that the gap is bigger. i would really like to hear from you how you advocate for having cheaper items equating for lesser number of people being abble to get them.

In that logic why not put gold packs for 5000 aion coins, you dont, you know why, cause then allot less people would get them. They are cheaper exactly for more people to get them.

here gameforge has overpriced items that only suits rich people. Rich people dont care how much they spend!! they will spend regardless of the price, the only diference is that those that dont have money, are unable to even get close to those p2w.

By making things so overpriced and scarce gameforge cut a big part of the population to be abble to progress, while others are pooring money and progressing and basicly being gods ingame. so much for you gap my friend.

But go ahead, explain to us, how making items less available (for some fantasy long term goal gameforge decided) to the non p2w, makes the gap smaller to those who are on ultimate gear already.

and btw korea dont have lunas, they have kunas, 1 legendary is 40 kunas
    55.000 won = 42.99 euros and you get 2300 cunas! with
    how is it that 1 legendary is 1 euros?!?! what kind of math is that!
    with 40 euros basicly u get 57 legendarys!!
    and they have other events but in these events they recieve plenty of stones etc, unlike us that we recieve pots!

:nothingtoseehere:

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• Senpai wrote:

Little wall of text from my perspective as player.

Even if we get the cheap shop. The title of this thread is 200 legendary stones to get a weapon from +10 to +10. The legendary stones on the "cheap" korean store are still ~1 euro. So even if you spent 200 euro you could end with going from +10 to +10. What is wrong with the current state of the game is the RNG aspect of it, not the way Gameforge treats it.
    Are you really saying that EU is better that kor? Sorry, but i'm laughing badly. In kor if i spend 125 euro i Will get for sure a legendary contract while on Eu with their fantomatic RNG-roulette system u can spend even 1000 euros without ending up in anything. So are u really doing this comparison?seriously?
    TRUST ME, anyone would prefere to spend a certain amount to get 100% something instead of spending money on a slot machine hoping in his luck.

You are saying that on kor the legendary stones cost 1 euro each and that is what u get. HERE WE have a damned RNG box in Which for more than 1 euro u can get yellow pve stones.

Yes please, go on and continue this fantasy on your fairy world.

How we are used to say in italy: HAI DETTO UNA STRONZATA.

Bye
  • @[NICK]papichulo Yes and quna is bought with real money. I rather fail "5 stones" in a week and try again a week later instead of spending 100's on a cheaper shop and still possibly end with nothing. Also, please calm down before you post on the forum, I'm not deciding anything in Gameforge, you needn't get aggressive towards me because my opinion isn't the same as yours about everything.

@Mieto I did not say or claim that EU is better than korea. Please don't put words into my mouth, I won't do that to you either. I'm merely saying that a cheaper shop doesn't guarantee that you will get what you want. Again, the title of the thread is 200 failed legendaries on 1 weapon. That means in a cheap shop it would still be 200 euro lost to go from +10 to +10.

Either way, I wanted to give my personal opinion in response to posts earlier in the thread where people automatically blamed GF for enchantment failures. Not to unleash tirades. Yes, obviously I want more supply from f2p events, I'm just saying a cheaper shop is not the solution of the problems in the game. The problem is that with the RNG aspect of the game you could be in a region with a lot of free stones from events and still could end with "nothing".
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • Senpai wrote:

Either way, I wanted to give my personal opinion in response to posts earlier in the thread where people automatically blamed GF for enchantment failures. Not to unleash tirades. Yes, obviously I want more supply from f2p events, I'm just saying a cheaper shop is not the solution of the problems in the game. The problem is that with the RNG aspect of the game you could be in a region with a lot of free stones from events and still could end with "nothing".
    Yes NCSoft and GF can make more, it is normal people blame about enchantemnet failures cos it is not normal make people spend tons of weeks and money ingame or aion shop to get every simple item. YOu can change the RNG and increase the drop of enchantement stones. Dp you think people blame without a reason??? do u think this system give a happy feeling to players when playing Aion??? I have played Aion for years and never never so bad % of enchantement success.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nicoffsolo ().

• What do we mean for 90% of the game nerfed?since when we got this patch the game is a continous nerf: kinah,enchant rate, drop rate.
    On eu we do have events that in kor they dont? :nothingtoseehere: , dont u get that these are USELESS events in Which the best u can find is sh*t like 1 SLOT STONE,keberium, Skins which lasts for 15 days only.
    Those events are just :nothingtoseehere: generated by :nothingtoseehere: like yours so pls avoid to :nothingtoseehere:
  • Senpai wrote:

still could end with "nothing".
    In EU, you almost surely end up with nothing.

Spending 125 euro for a legend form is very p2win but you know what is worse? Spending 125 euro to get a green form at best, 100s of white nyerk potions and slot stones.

Then u run around for weeks with no way to progress ur pvp gear, stuck at 11% crit rate. Sounds like a dream game to play.

Nothing about EU since 6.2 is worth defending and I don't know a single player who likes how we're treated. Noone feels any progress cuz we re being fed breadcrumbs. We re playing a demo version of the game with most items locked beyond a 10k euro wall, because thats how much you'd need to spend in EU to play the game at an intended quality.
  • Hello guys . Id like to express my opinion too on some stuff.

First of all its tiring and childish for ppl to whine and let me say "cry" all day long for the enchant rates. You knew enchant rates were bad and you also knew there would be no real way to get tons of legendary stones (thats cuz no hero trials and other stuff here yet) . There were some ways , bouquet event and rng boxes in aion shop(which i believe they are unnecessary to exist cuz too expensive and rng)/bundles from dred also but u cant get enuf i know. Me myself have spent over 800 legendaries (maybe more like 900 cant say exactly) and thousands ancients and i dont have yet at least half of my gear ultimate. Got only 4 parts. But i dont whine or cry cuz i know how this patch would go and that we need patience.

About the aion shop i wanna add that its not a bad thing to add legendary stones there in not rng boxes for like 1-10 coins each. I disagree with 1 coin cuz too cheap i guess xd . Maybe 10 coins is better or in a bundle of 10stones(not rng)=100coins. Cuz that way the f2p user that most of the times cant or doesnt want to spend money and plays a lot of time in the game and he makes a lot of kinah with grind can buy aion coins from a guy that sells cuz he cant actually grind cuz he is working 8-10h per day and that way he gets legeendary stones. And thats how economy works. I mean with a better aion shop f2p players are also helped. Rng boxes cant help anyone and also cant help the biggest p2w players .

Id suggest you guys to be patient all the time. Anyway this game is all about patience. If you have patience u have progress someday and if u dont even if u have progress u dont enjoy the game much.

Also guys europe EU will never be too close to ncsoft AionKR because if that happens and EU turns to be better than NCsoft KR in any way its not on ncsoft's favor and after all its a company so. I dont think ncsoft would let gameforge make huge changes in the game to make it much better for players cuz its not for their profit u know . Its common sense u guys should understand it by now ) . Sorry for big text xd

The post was edited 1 time, last by Potatosin ().

• Time and money
    ==============
    Supossing you need 2 months to reach +15 in a individual item of gear, spending lot of time and money ingame and/or aion shop.

Supossing your target is to reach ultimate +15 in every item of gear, so you need reach +15, 3 times

You have 3 weapons, 3 special accesories (feather, bracelet, wings), 7 accesories, 5 armor it is to say 18 items

So you need 18 items x 3 times x 2 months = 108 months it is to say 9 years, it is to say insane amount of time, insane amount of money.

Lot of people will reach Aion 7.0 without an upgrade and another nightmare will begin with new patch.

Your lack of creativity to give endgame content and your insane ambition to milk players are destroying a very nice MMO game.

What do you need to react and make people happy? what do you need to see why Aion in losing EU players every month??

When you lose enough more players you wont be able to milk more money and finally Aion will die in Europe cos your bad administration as publisher.

Thanks in advance and please try to care player once in life giving real fixes instead stupid unusefull events.
  • Nicoffsolo wrote:

When you lose enough more players you wont be able to milk more money and finally Aion will die in Europe cos your bad administration as publisher
    yeah, aion is dying every month,every day. It keeps dying for years now :) stop the qq and don't play if u don't like it. nobody is forcing you to play ;)
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • Nicoffsolo wrote:

So you need 18 items x 3 times x 2 months = 108 months it is to say 9 years, it is to say insane amount of time, insane amount of money.

Lot of people will reach Aion 7.0 without an upgrade and another nightmare will begin with new patch.
    @Galeas

He is not wrong, although luck plays a massive role in his calculation.

In 2 full months of playing and doing every activity in-game getting Abyss Points and PvP Enchantment Stones, I made ONE item Ultimate, +3. I can not make it higher.

I don't think this amount of time is quite what Tom has in mind.
  • ynal wrote:

Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you".
    Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!
    You know, this is 7.0 and not 6 .x or? in 6.x korea don't give free legendary items, so why u talkin bullshit
    Well i can tell you i play 3 years allready on korea and have account on NA too and you with your BM??? what you know?? this are rewards from returning players and new compare them to gf eu you full of dont know garbage the overall rewards on korea were allways better even bevore 6,0 i do play from patch 5x allready there on pts and normal servers. ( BTW ynal you first timer here did you made account to react with nonsense? )

The post was edited 4 times, last by Parra ().

• You guys are lucky...i've spent over 400 euros trying to get a single ancient transformation...leave alone enchanting gear...

They really messed up with the 6.2 update.

How can you play sin or templar without atleast an ancient transform ? Until they get one they will quit.
    That's why you have mages and rangers with their 20% attack speed buff everywhere.

I cant even make my ancient gear +15 as a new player leave alone making it legendary and enchanting it to +15 which is literally impossible.

On top of that i have to play as a freaken shugo all day long ... whats the point of skins anyway...
  • Since 5.0 pvp was not an option for me anymore due to the time i have to play.
    It takes too much time to gear to be relevant and i don't have enough resources and time to do that :) I hoped 6.x will change that but now it's even harder lol. Since it's release i've played a total of 4 weeks with like an average of 3h/day and i got so far +15 ancient weapon and +14 wings =] the rest are at +5 xD .
    I've decided to continue playing because i like the game, but i'll focus only on the pve aspect with the time i have to play.
    So instead of crying on the forums for stuffs that won't come, try to enjoy the game or quit it.
    easy mode - casual PvE hero
  • Potatosin wrote:

Hello guys . Id like to express my opinion too on some stuff.

First of all its tiring and childish for ppl to whine and let me say "cry" all day long for the enchant rates. You knew enchant rates were bad and you also knew there would be no real way to get tons of legendary stones (thats cuz no hero trials and other stuff here yet) . There were some ways , bouquet event and rng boxes in aion shop(which i believe they are unnecessary to exist cuz too expensive and rng)/bundles from dred also but u cant get enuf i know. Me myself have spent over 800 legendaries (maybe more like 900 cant say exactly) and thousands ancients and i dont have yet at least half of my gear ultimate. Got only 4 parts. But i dont whine or cry cuz i know how this patch would go and that we need patience. (1)

About the aion shop i wanna add that its not a bad thing to add legendary stones there in not rng boxes for like 1-10 coins each. I disagree with 1 coin cuz too cheap i guess xd . Maybe 10 coins is better or in a bundle of 10stones(not rng)=100coins. Cuz that way the f2p user that most of the times cant or doesnt want to spend money and plays a lot of time in the game and he makes a lot of kinah with grind can buy aion coins from a guy that sells cuz he cant actually grind cuz he is working 8-10h per day and that way he gets legeendary stones. And thats how economy works. I mean with a better aion shop f2p players are also helped. Rng boxes cant help anyone and also cant help the biggest p2w players .

Id suggest you guys to be patient all the time. Anyway this game is all about patience. If you have patience u have progress someday and if u dont even if u have progress u dont enjoy the game much.

Also guys europe EU will never be too close to ncsoft AionKR because if that happens and EU turns to be better than NCsoft KR in any way its not on ncsoft's favor and after all its a company so. I dont think ncsoft would let gameforge make huge changes in the game to make it much better for players cuz its not for their profit u know . (2) Its common sense u guys should understand it by now ) . Sorry for big text xd
    (1) 800 legendaries? Dude how many veteran accounts do u have? ... yeah wait two or three more months for 6.5. Then u will have your whole legendary gear at +0 ... and what then? U still need to upgrade to ultimate and u also need to plus your ultimate gear. So you just wanna tell me that the game got a huge problem but it doesnt matter to criticise because we just need patience? lol ... For all ppl who got only one legendary part now (weapon) that sounds like.... "look, I have half ultimate gear und you will get yours too. Just stay patient. It doesnt matter if geared ppl kill u all the time. Just wait and you will be alright."

(2) I dont think so because they dont share the same player base and literally no one moved to Aion Korea now because Aion EU is bad (so it will be the same in the other way round)..... and Aion is also a 10 years old game. I think you overestimate the profit ncsoft has with Aion compared to other games they published/developed recently.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Lemonzz ().

• Senpai wrote:

Little wall of text from my perspective as a player.

Even if we get the cheap shop. The title of this thread is 200 legendary stones to get a weapon from +10 to +10. The legendary stones on the "cheap" korean store are still ~1 euro. So even if you spent 200 euro you could end with going from +10 to +10. What is wrong with the current state of the game in my opinion is the RNG aspect of it, not the way Gameforge treats it.

Edit: This is one of the few times I want to give my personal opinion as well. Maybe it's for my opinion or maybe it's because I'm a moderator, but I didn't want to invite personal attacks by just giving my opinion. I appreciate a civil conversation (in this thread about the enchantment rates) but if that's not possible since I sometimes give warnings to some of you then I better keep it to myself.
    So because NCSoft is not a rolemodel in Aion things (anymore) you cant follow in these footsteps to change Aion to a better within the frame u have?

Yeah Senpai... tell me sth about the treasure chest promo/event where I get one key after killing 3000mobs or after entry dungeons more than a dozen times. Or tell me sth about the magpie event, where I get three or five normal healing potions a day. Tell me also sth about the snowflake event, where I need an alt army to feel rewared. Gameforge could implement nice events, when the rewards would actually be nice. But this will never happen. We ask for ultimate pvp enchantment stones, we get ultimate pve enchantment stones. We are waiting for hero trials and platinerk but the systems are ghosts.

Gameforge changed system from "nice events like shugo imperial tomb with good rewards and pay2getmorerewarded" (before 4.5) to "bad events or promos which arent useful for f2p player and which also exploit player who pay" (6.2)

The snowflake-event would be great for everyone, if you implement better rewards and if you let those snowflakes drop in openworld with the same percentage as the treasure chests. So you dont need to have an alt army.

rewards could be: legendary pvp enchantment stones in snowflake stage +8 or some old skins like the dark dragon or lightning dragon weapon skin at stage +9. There could also be narakalli/ht armor, accs and weapon in stage 9 and 10. There could also be manastones like crit strike +39 or macc +41 (lvl 60 manastones). Things which arent the best things ingame but which would help the player to progress.

@Galeas Why cant you just develop an event together with the player base... for example why dont you ask which event should come in the next time and which rewards we want. That would be no problem since you have the power to adjust the percentages of the rewards (or not?).

The post was edited 8 times, last by Lemonzz ().

• its funny that people that have ultimate gear come here and tell people that only have ancient to not cry and be patient.
    Srly?

First of all if your satisfied with your situation then you have no bussiness telling people that are not, to not express it. What kind of dictator crap is that? Not everyone feel the same way and have to feel the way you feel.

Secondly dont pretend to know how we feel, while having already ultimate. You cant possibly try to compare the same situation and say well i spent x and was patient. Maybe we spent even more and are nowhere near.

Get out of your bubble, jesus...

The post was edited 3 times, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

• iSTAN wrote:

Since 5.0 pvp was not an option for me anymore due to the time i have to play.
    It takes too much time to gear to be relevant and i don't have enough resources and time to do that :) I hoped 6.x will change that but now it's even harder lol. Since it's release i've played a total of 4 weeks with like an average of 3h/day and i got so far +15 ancient weapon and +14 wings =] the rest are at +5 xD .
    I've decided to continue playing because i like the game, but i'll focus only on the pve aspect with the time i have to play.
    So instead of crying on the forums for stuffs that won't come, try to enjoy the game or quit it.

it works for you is fine. but no one really cares about pve so yeah...what about idk 90% of others that do both. you have to understand that some ppl are hardcore players xD

back to topic who would buy leg contract for lets say100 buks?.? idk like 50% of players direct from shop and the rest with buy coins in game? so a win =win situations. but ofc rng shoppokercassino gives more $$$$

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hashtag ().