[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD

So dont know If I can call it "progress" xD

If it will go this way, I will end up in 7.0 with half of legendary / ancient gear lmao.

1 part made, 17 left. Lets get back to work…
    Thank U, next.
  • Psycho wrote:

I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD

If it will go this way, I will end up in 7.0 with half of legendary / ancient gear lmao.

Tell me... how do you enchant your gear? Btw are you nergal elyos or asmodian?
  • Lemonzz wrote:

Psycho wrote:

I must tell U guys that finally after 3 moths I made my ancient gear ( 1 part --> tunic ) from +10 to +15 and I upgraded it to Legendary one xD

Tell me... how do you enchant your gear?
    I was doing the same way as all
    use ancien stone to +12-13 and after that use legendary. :D

Will it help ?

I guess I just have bad luck or dunno cant explain this...
    Thank U, next.
  • Psycho wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

Psycho wrote:

Tell me... how do you enchant your gear?
    I was doing the same way as alluse ancien stone to +12-13 and after that use legendary. :D

Will it help ?

I guess I just have bad luck or dunno cant explain this...
    Probably bad luck yeah. I would use ancients to +13 at least. +12 is too risky. Are you on ely or on asmo side?
  • Hashtag wrote:

iSTAN wrote:

Since 5.0 pvp was not an option for me anymore due to the time i have to play.
    It takes too much time to gear to be relevant and i don't have enough resources and time to do that :) I hoped 6.x will change that but now it's even harder lol. Since it's release i've played a total of 4 weeks with like an average of 3h/day and i got so far +15 ancient weapon and +14 wings =] the rest are at +5 xD .
    I've decided to continue playing because i like the game, but i'll focus only on the pve aspect with the time i have to play.
    So instead of crying on the forums for stuffs that won't come, try to enjoy the game or quit it.

it works for you is fine. but no one really cares about pve so yeah...what about idk 90% of others that do both. you have to understand that some ppl are hardcore players xD
    back to topic who would buy leg contract for lets say100 buks?.? idk like 50% of players direct from shop and the rest with buy coins in game? so a win =win situations. but ofc rng shoppokercassino gives more $$$$
    Legendary Contacts/Weapons/Pvp stones we should have them in events,a event is something special and if you get the highets you need in a event they should give those special rewards
    Today i got potions from my +10 snowflake and other +10 snowflake gave me 60 crystals yayayay gf events rewards :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
  • situation getting worst everyday. yesterday i meet glad killing me in 2seconds..... i have just 3parts legendary +5 rest with acc is ancient after 3 months.... i spent all my LEGENDARY stones (over 200) to get these parts to legendary...
    everyday running adred+rt... weekly i got from this RANDOM 2-3 legendary stones pvp BUT i need HOUNDREDS !!!!!! i cant see any possibility to GET more legendary stones from game (not talking about 1,2,3 stones) , but only from shop or broker...
    now tell me if this system is long term i will have one day before patch maybe whole my gear legendary max +5

DO YOU REALLY think GF its funny for me now meet on map P2W players full ultimate +10 or better ? I DONT THINK SO !!!

You make this game just for few people with credit cards and they have really good days to terror rest of population....

The post was edited 1 time, last by icebeastmagic ().

• Lemonzz wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Hello guys . Id like to express my opinion too on some stuff.

First of all its tiring and childish for ppl to whine and let me say "cry" all day long for the enchant rates. You knew enchant rates were bad and you also knew there would be no real way to get tons of legendary stones (thats cuz no hero trials and other stuff here yet) . There were some ways , bouquet event and rng boxes in aion shop(which i believe they are unnecessary to exist cuz too expensive and rng)/bundles from dred also but u cant get enuf i know. Me myself have spent over 800 legendaries (maybe more like 900 cant say exactly) and thousands ancients and i dont have yet at least half of my gear ultimate. Got only 4 parts. But i dont whine or cry cuz i know how this patch would go and that we need patience. (1)

About the aion shop i wanna add that its not a bad thing to add legendary stones there in not rng boxes for like 1-10 coins each. I disagree with 1 coin cuz too cheap i guess xd . Maybe 10 coins is better or in a bundle of 10stones(not rng)=100coins. Cuz that way the f2p user that most of the times cant or doesnt want to spend money and plays a lot of time in the game and he makes a lot of kinah with grind can buy aion coins from a guy that sells cuz he cant actually grind cuz he is working 8-10h per day and that way he gets legeendary stones. And thats how economy works. I mean with a better aion shop f2p players are also helped. Rng boxes cant help anyone and also cant help the biggest p2w players .

Id suggest you guys to be patient all the time. Anyway this game is all about patience. If you have patience u have progress someday and if u dont even if u have progress u dont enjoy the game much.

Also guys europe EU will never be too close to ncsoft AionKR because if that happens and EU turns to be better than NCsoft KR in any way its not on ncsoft's favor and after all its a company so. I dont think ncsoft would let gameforge make huge changes in the game to make it much better for players cuz its not for their profit u know . (2) Its common sense u guys should understand it by now ) . Sorry for big text xd
    (1) 800 legendaries? Dude how many veteran accounts do u have? ... yeah wait two or three more months for 6.5. Then u will have your whole legendary gear at +0 ... and what then? U still need to upgrade to ultimate and u also need to plus your ultimate gear. So you just wanna tell me that the game got a huge problem but it doesnt matter to criticise because we just need patience? lol ... For all ppl who got only one legendary part now (weapon) that sounds like.... "look, I have half ultimate gear und you will get yours too. Just stay patient. It doesnt matter if geared ppl kill u all the time. Just wait and you will be alright."
    (2) I dont think so because they dont share the same player base and literally no one moved to Aion Korea now because Aion EU is bad (so it will be the same in the other way round)..... and Aion is also a 10 years old game. I think you overestimate the profit ncsoft has with Aion compared to other games they published/developed rrecently.
    U can criticize game problems i dont say that but this happens in every patch with everything(ench rates,drops,exp,p2w etc)lemon/fate. I dont know since when u play retail but sinde when i play every new patch is the same story. So yes why to cry cuz thats not criticize but cry to gf about events and stuff as everyrone already knew exactly how the patch would be. Things must change ofc xd but ppl must ask it in an other way and wait. Ofc i ask patience cuz this game its all about patience u cant just log and in one month be GG .

I dont overestimate the profit ncsoft makes out of aion but they make profit more than gf obviously so why would they want to share the exact things they do on their cash shop/ingame with gf? Absolutely no reason and that will never happen.

And trust me if someone focuses on improving his gear he can do it instead of writiing to forums. As i said f2p players can farm.kinah like a lot of them if they have free time and buy stones or other stuff if they like. But yes since i have ultimate gear i cant talk i know xd so ill stop. Maybe u stop too cuz if the guys find out u have ulti gear too they ll be mean to you :D .

Good morning .
  • It's all about luck, but this rng must be tamed.
    At least by giving some guaranteed gear after 100+ fails. Or by making possibility to craft completed gear+15, but with much more resources to avoid this impossible RNG (that will cost, for example, as price of additional 50-70 legendary stones)

Why did i do +10 leg part +15 for less than 20 leg stones while my friend after 20 leg stones still have legendary ring +6? You dont believe it is possible? You are just lucky.

I have been recording every enchantment I do, but atm i have pretty huge luck with it. So, nothing to show now, otherwise I would give you video as proof. Maybe someone will upload their incredible results.
  • Potatosin wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Hello guys . Id like to express my opinion too on some stuff.

First of all its tiring and childish for ppl to whine and let me say "cry" all day long for the enchant rates. You knew enchant rates were bad and you also knew there would be no real way to get tons of legendary stones (thats cuz no hero trials and other stuff here yet) . There were some ways , bouquet event and rng boxes in aion shop(which i believe they are unnecessary to exist cuz too expensive and rng)/bundles from dred also but u cant get enuf i know. Me myself have spent over 800 legendaries (maybe more like 900 cant say exactly) and thousands ancients and i dont have yet at least half of my gear ultimate. Got only 4 parts. But i dont whine or cry cuz i know how this patch would go and that we need patience. (1)

About the aion shop i wanna add that its not a bad thing to add legendary stones there in not rng boxes for like 1-10 coins each. I disagree with 1 coin cuz too cheap i guess xd . Maybe 10 coins is better or in a bundle of 10stones(not rng)=100coins. Cuz that way the f2p user that most of the times cant or doesnt want to spend money and plays a lot of time in the game and he makes a lot of kinah with grind can buy aion coins from a guy that sells cuz he cant actually grind cuz he is working 8-10h per day and that way he gets legeendary stones. And thats how economy works. I mean with a better aion shop f2p players are also helped. Rng boxes cant help anyone and also cant help the biggest p2w players .

Id suggest you guys to be patient all the time. Anyway this game is all about patience. If you have patience u have progress someday and if u dont even if u have progress u dont enjoy the game much.

Also guys europe EU will never be too close to ncsoft AionKR because if that happens and EU turns to be better than NCsoft KR in any way its not on ncsoft's favor and after all its a company so. I dont think ncsoft would let gameforge make huge changes in the game to make it much better for players cuz its not for their profit u know . (2) Its common sense u guys should understand it by now ) . Sorry for big text xd
    (1) 800 legendaries? Dude how many veteran accounts do u have? ... yeah wait two or three more months for 6.5. Then u will have your whole legendary gear at +0 ... and what then? U still need to upgrade to ultimate and u also need to plus your ultimate gear. So you just wanna tell me that the game got a huge problem but it doesnt matter to criticise because we just need patience? lol ... For all ppl who got only one legendary part now (weapon) that sounds like.... "look, I have half ultimate gear und you will get yours too. Just stay patient. It doesnt matter if geared ppl kill u all the time. Just wait and you will be alright."(2) I dont think so because they dont share the same player base and literally no one moved to Aion Korea now because Aion EU is bad (so it will be the same in the other way round)..... and Aion is also a 10 years old game. I think you overestimate the profit ncsoft has with Aion compared to other games they published/developed rrecently.
    U can criticize game problems i dont say that but this happens in every patch with everything(ench rates,drops,exp,p2w etc)lemon/fate. I dont know since when u play retail but sinde when i play every new patch is the same story. So yes why to cry cuz thats not criticize but cry to gf about events and stuff as everyrone already knew exactly how the patch would be. Things must change ofc xd but ppl must ask it in an other way and wait. Ofc i ask patience cuz this game its all about patience u cant just log and in one month be GG .
    I dont overestimate the profit ncsoft makes out of aion but they make profit more than gf obviously so why would they want to share the exact things they do on their cash shop/ingame with gf? Absolutely no reason and that will never happen.

And trust me if someone focuses on improving his gear he can do it instead of writiing to forums. As i said f2p players can farm.kinah like a lot of them if they have free time and buy stones or other stuff if they like. But yes since i have ultimate gear i cant talk i know xd so ill stop. Maybe u stop too cuz if the guys find out u have ulti gear too they ll be mean to you :D .

Good morning .
    I just want decent events... gameforge has the right to do them. So the example with the snowflake event... why is there no legendary pvp enchantment stone in lvl 8 snowflakes? why are there no dark dragon or lightning dragon skins? why does gameforge not put ht/nara armor, accs weapons in those lvl 10/9 snowflakes? The patch is three months old already and 6.5 will come probably in 2 months as tom said on a livestream of vashiro as I know. Why are there no ultimate pvp! enchantment stones in lvl 9 or 10 snowflakes? Why do I need an alt army to have a good profit from the event? Why cant you make those snowflakes drop in openworld... like snowflakes do... they fall from the sky. I play 6.2 since the patch was implemented and I went to every siege except one and I didnt get one ultimate enchantment stone yet. The reward system is also bad af. I morph, jmp into other groups of ely, kill the dredgion commander and yeah... most of the time I get 140 honour points - the same as people who stand afk around like 3/4 of the time. And GF so: "Help will come. Just have trust." .... three months later ppl find out about bad rewards in hero trials (gf already filled the gap) and all they do is trying to say that this are no the "end" rewards... I mean wtf? They think we are this dumb?
    On the other side people waste more than 10k aion coins on this solorius-lottery. Now I know why there will be no improvement on GFs side.

And yeah... I am geared but I go dred/runat nearly everyday and I also go to siege and compared to the efford I have the progress is not good. I want to have a better progress but I also want player who get stuck to have a better progress because the gap gets wider and wider day by day.
    Files
    • Aion0013.jpg

(678.79 kB, downloaded 50 times, last: )
    • Aion0012.jpg

(673.49 kB, downloaded 36 times, last: )
    • Aion0014.jpg

(775.43 kB, downloaded 35 times, last: )
  • Rym wrote:

Your gear is actually really good from what I see from just a few months of gameplay.

Maybe you need to see what real bad luck means?
    I also know what it means to have real bad luck. I know... I was really really lucky several times but yeah... I only would like to see more enchantment stones and decent skins.
  • Lemonzz wrote:

I just want decent events... gameforge has the right to do them. So the example with the snowflake event... why is there no legendary pvp enchantment stone in lvl 8 snowflakes? why are there no dark dragon or lightning dragon skins? why does gameforge not put ht/nara armor, accs weapons in those lvl 10/9 snowflakes? The patch is three months old already and 6.5 will come probably in 2 months as tom said on a livestream of vashiro as I know. Why are there no ultimate pvp! enchantment stones in lvl 9 or 10 snowflakes? Why do I need an alt army to have a good profit from the event? Why cant you make those snowflakes drop in openworld... like snowflakes do... they fall from the sky. I play 6.2 since the patch was implemented and I went to every siege except one and I didnt get one ultimate enchantment stone yet. The reward system is also bad af. I morph, jmp into other groups of ely, kill the dredgion commander and yeah... most of the time I get 140 honour points - the same as people who stand afk around like 3/4 of the time. And GF so: "Help will come. Just have trust." .... three months later ppl find out about bad rewards in hero trials (gf already filled the gap) and all they do is trying to say that this are no the "end" rewards... I mean wtf? They think we are this dumb?On the other side people waste more than 10k aion coins on this solorius-lottery. Now I know why there will be no improvement on GFs side.

And yeah... I am geared but I go dred/runat nearly everyday and I also go to siege and compared to the efford I have the progress is not good. I want to have a better progress but I also want player who get stuck to have a better progress because the gap gets wider and wider day by day.
    i know what u mean man. i was waiting for nice event on xmas to cash so i can get tons of stones but thats not gonna happen even with cash sadly .The only problem for me is the low income of legendary enchant stones.I have suggested aswell on gf support to put them in aion shop on not rng bundles for 10 aion coins each or less cuz this will help f2p players aswell cuz they can buy them from players who actually put money in the game.I ve also told them to put exchanger for legend stones with ancient ones. 20 for 1 or something like that.Unlike others u see even if im geared i care more so and i suggest things that can happen ,not nonsense things i see around in forums lul. i want an event that i can get A grade minion cuz i still dont have can we have that?
  • Psycho wrote:

What kind of luck is that?

Have ultimate wep. +15 in 3 months ?

Wow. Just wow…

I thought its a long term goal xd.
    My ultimate weapon just failed from 13 to 14 (so its at +10 now) and yeah... some ppl are pay2win. When you see sbd on nergal with full legendary +10 he is probably pay2win or a lucker from another universe.
  • Also most of the players who have good gear now are mostly veteran players who saved up many stones and serums for legendary and ultimate stones. A guy I know already has 3 parts +15 ultimate but hes been playing since beta and had a lot of supply saved up. ALso the recent vetran reward stones gave them a huge boost as people usually have 2+ accounts with full gp. I cant see how a new player is supposed to catch upto them when the patch was supposed to be a new start :D
  • Psycho wrote:

What kind of luck is that?

Have ultimate wep. +15 in 3 months ?

Wow. Just wow…

I thought its a long term goal xd.
    I saw a lot of people with +15 ultimate weapon but rest is full ancient or crafted gear. They just use their all veteran rewards on 1 weapon. There are people in Nergal with ultimate genesis gear(almost full) on both sides either as far as I have seen there. I didn't check Deyla server yet.
  • MarryCo wrote:

800 legendaries ?? :nothingtoseehere:
    You cant reach even the half as a normal player without cashing or vet. 80/80 accounts.

Thats why the new year will be really nice for new player cause older ones get their vet rewards resetted and a lot off ppl will have 100+ or 200+ new legendary enchantment stones...and there will be no compensation for new player. Your reward will be that you get your a** bursted in pvp,

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lemonzz ().