[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarryCo wrote:

800 legendaries ?? :nothingtoseehere:

u know i spent around 1 billion kinah to buy cheap stones when they costed 2-3-4kk when vr changed for first time. if u do the math i bought 400 there and i took from my vr accs too some.All these with ingame farming i was making 100-250kk per week.and i cant even no life farm cuz of work.

U can call me p2w or nolifer lul or GTFO as u say but wont change the fact that i have progression and u dont cuz u literally dont wanna have progression cuz then u cant flame and blame GF or aionshop or p2w.And actually u can reach 800 legendaries if u can farm all week 4h per day. with the money u make u can even buy all stones from broker,but yes vr accs more comfortable but cuz bots are too expensive.For me to trade 96 stones i spent like 60kk on fees in the broker ;p

and before we say anything i spent 600 ancient stones for 1 weap at the beginning of the server so plz give me a break xd. and im assasin :D
  • Potatosin wrote:

MarryCo wrote:

u know i spent around 1 billion kinah to buy cheap stones when they costed 2-3-4kk when vr changed for first time. if u do the math i bought 400 there and i took from my vr accs too some.All these with ingame farming i was making 100-250kk per week.and i cant even no life farm cuz of work.

U can call me p2w or nolifer lul or GTFO as u say but wont change the fact that i have progression and u dont cuz u literally dont wanna have progression cuz then u cant flame and blame GF or aionshop or p2w.And actually u can reach 800 legendaries if u can farm all week 4h per day. with the money u make u can even buy all stones from broker,but yes vr accs more comfortable but cuz bots are too expensive.For me to trade 96 stones i spent like 60kk on fees in the broker ;p

and before we say anything i spent 600 ancient stones for 1 weap at the beginning of the server so plz give me a break xd. and im assasin :D

But farming 4h per day is really boring :)

I play aion to have fun. If i wanted to farm 4h or more i would use bots
    ;*
  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

MarryCo wrote:

But farming 4h per day is really boring :)

I play aion to have fun. If i wanted to farm 4h or more i would use bots
    i know i couldnt farm 4h per day too but some ppl can and they dont ) i was farming only at weekend and maybe 1h other days or less
  • Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones.

Ofc it's hard to get legendary stones, but if you rly want progress you can still buy them in the broker (~7kk on Nergal/Elly) additional to the daily dred/runa/nevi farm.

But at least there is a small hope that the amount of legendaries we get will increase with hero trials ...
  • The_Link wrote:

Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones.

Ofc it's hard to get legendary stones, but if you rly want progress you can still buy them in the broker (~7kk on Nergal/Elly) additional to the daily dred/runa/nevi farm.

But at least there is a small hope that the amount of legendaries we get will increase with hero trials ...
    When ppl dont know how stochastic theory works.
  • Psycho wrote:

The_Link wrote:

Don't know how you guys are enchanting... but used around 200-250 Legendaries (don't know how many anchient stones) and my gear is full legendary and my ultimate bow went to +15 without red enchant stones.
    Share your secret…
    waiting for that secret aswell...
    Gave up after i used my 100th legendary pvp stone on my legendary orb. 100 legendary pvp stones later and it is +11 still.
    have 0 motivation to keep on playing.
  • Buburuza wrote:

Same here, Used more than 45 stones on Ultimate Earrings, can not reach at least +10,

Worst scenario from +8 to +3 (according to aionpowerbook, Legendary stones have 82% from +4 to +6, 62% from +7 to +9, and 42% from +9 to +10 rate to succes , and according to GameForge what they said about enchant rates, this can't be possible).
    Unfortunatelly there is no secret... but ancient parts can be enchanted till +12 (would not go for +13)with anchient stones. And you get them in rly huge amounts... what's the chance to need 100+ legendaries for 3 times+1 afterwards?
    so at least the first upgrade should be possible...

For legendary and ulti gear it's ofc not that easy and my weapon was pure luck (~30-40 Legendaries from ult+0 to +15)

btw: "can't be possible" according to stochastic theory doesn't exist :(
  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Just stop using your stones and lets wait for that 6.5 "enchanting rate" to burn them again and maybe need less lube, ur, stones*, less enchanting stones
    I don't think +3% more enchanting rate on legendary armour would worth to wait :) aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.0_Update_-_Enchanting_Rates but yeah if you still stuck in ancient gear better save them and use crafted gear instead ( even legendary noble would help till you complete your parts )
  • The_Link wrote:

wait what, you in new server and already have full legendary ? im in old and only have 4 parts legendary and they are all +3 :D
  • Kuroiz wrote:

The_Link wrote:

wait what, you in new server and already have full legendary ? im in old and only have 4 parts legendary and they are all +3 :D
    Let me give you a hint: There are some pay2win ppl and some ppl who have veteran accountS and also some high end lucker..... Its easy for those ppl to say: Just be patient. You need to do it like this and like this and you will have success.... no...its rng and you cant outsmart rng.
  • Lemonzz wrote:

Kuroiz wrote:

The_Link wrote:

Let me give you a hint: There are some pay2win ppl and some ppl who have veteran accountS and also some high end lucker..... Its easy for those ppl to say: Just be patient. You need to do it like this and like this and you will have success.... no...its rng and you cant outsmart rng.
    Full Legendary +ultimate weapon+15 yes :whistling: (but there are full ultimate ppl on the server anyway xD)
    Ofc i have 1!! veteran account, which gave me 64 legendary stones, but never invested in Loot boxes! Probably with enchanting i belong to the "high end luckers" :D To make you feel better: still running around as a Super-Shugo :D

I wonder why nobody points out that the upgrade costs are way too high ... have to farm 400 fragments +21kkAP for my legenday +15 wings X( As if the enchant-part wouldn't be hard enough ...
  • Just to clarify for all of you. There is hope, i used a total on 106 pvp legendary stones, and i got my legendary orb to +15. 106 legendary stones and it is finally +15, patience and you will finally succeed!!!
  • I dont understand why you guys are still crying about p2w on this patch, litteraly noone spend 10k€ to get 50 stones, the geared people that you see are people who actually dont wait for enchant stones to magically appear in their inventories, they craft so they can have ultimate without needing ench stones and at the same time having a stock of fragments to use to upgrade the garrison gear when they will have enchantment stones. Or they have tons of VR account.

Yes there's a real problem of supply for the legendary stones, almost all of them come from VR so unless you have tons of accounts it's gonna be hard to upgrade even a single part of your gear to ultimate, but instead of just standing here doing dredgions and praying to get 1 legendary stones after 3adred 1runat just craft ultimate. You dont even need to enchant it it's enough to be competitive against everyone.

People who are still using gold pvp gear atm either just started the game or are just giving themselves too many excuses for their lazyness.

TLDR: Yes we have a huge problem about the supply of legendary enchants, if you dont have lots of VR accounts just go for the crafted ultimate gear instead.
  • Aura wrote:

I dont understand why you guys are still crying about p2w on this patch, litteraly noone spend 10k€ to get 50 stones, the geared people that you see are people who actually dont wait for enchant stones to magically appear in their inventories, they craft so they can have ultimate without needing ench stones and at the same time having a stock of fragments to use to upgrade the garrison gear when they will have enchantment stones. Or they have tons of VR account.

Yes there's a real problem of supply for the legendary stones, almost all of them come from VR so unless you have tons of accounts it's gonna be hard to upgrade even a single part of your gear to ultimate, but instead of just standing here doing dredgions and praying to get 1 legendary stones after 3adred 1runat just craft ultimate. You dont even need to enchant it it's enough to be competitive against everyone.

People who are still using gold pvp gear atm either just started the game or are just giving themselves too many excuses for their lazyness.

TLDR: Yes we have a huge problem about the supply of legendary enchants, if you dont have lots of VR accounts just go for the crafted ultimate gear instead.
    Probably we don't want to have a kind of "short term" gear we'll have to replace soon by the garrison one. We directly want to grind for the best gear, even if it is not the smartest choice, people are being even more long term players throught the updates.
  • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Probably we don't want to have a kind of "short term" gear we'll have to replace soon by the garrison one. We directly want to grind for the best gear, even if it is not the smartest choice, people are being even more long term players throught the updates.
    As far as I know, the next pvp gear that we'll get in 7.0 will be craftable, so imo even the red flame gear is short term =)
    easy mode - casual PvE hero