[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I still remeber times from 5.0 when after 3 months of playing I had few parts pvp +15 and all of that waas thx to HQ where we was able to get apes.

Apes + supps. I kinda miss it. Now after 3 months of playing have FINALLY 1 legendary part. lmao.

Still cant accept that… but I will try go trought it…

:slove:
    Thank U, next.
  • The_Link wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

yeah,actually i do with ancients to +12 because sometimes you get a crit and lvl up 2 or even 3 lvls sountill then i dont use the purples
    never saw a +3 =O
    but for ultimate/legendary parts +10->11 with ancients is ok. +12 gets very expensive, because of the kinah-costs.

now that you say never got a +3 in this path i should have figured it by now XD

+12 gets expensive on ultimate, yeah, in legendary not so much, you can still consider, but in ancient is a crime to not do it so to get to +12 or even +13 if you got enought spare stones.

Some guy says the rumor that got in ancient to +15 with only ancient stones but whatever, i dont have that good rng luck
    ;*
  • Siqural wrote:

Is it actually worth to buy Legendary PvP stones? Or should I wait? I do have +/- 800kk kinah
    I mean I've full legendary gear +10-+12, but since I am cleric, I most likely need accessories on ulti for the extra healing boost.
    stones will get a lot cheaper when gp resets so idk maybe you want to wait till then :)
  • Siqural wrote:

Is it actually worth to buy Legendary PvP stones? Or should I wait? I do have +/- 800kk kinah
    I mean I've full legendary gear +10-+12, but since I am cleric, I most likely need accessories on ulti for the extra healing boost.
    dude if you cant figure out, if you HAVE to ask how to get ultimate with 800kk kinah and full legendary +10-+12 you must be trolling

just reading that post if giving me a saltiness i cant even 8o

quoth Psycho: Thank U, next.
    ;*
  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Siqural wrote:

dude if you cant figure out, if you HAVE to ask how to get ultimate with 800kk kinah and full legendary +10-+12 you must be trolling
    just reading that post if giving me a saltiness i cant even 8o

quoth Psycho: Thank U, next.
    I am sorry! I didn't ask how to get ultimate, only if it's worth to buy now or later the stones :D
  • Bob wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

I would go for +13... some ppl say they only go to +12 but yeah... legendary stones are rare and ancients not.
    I was doing the same and worked well for me even if I didn't have enough ancient pvp stones to make +13 I waited next week for enchanting, saved a lot of legendary pvp stones.
    sad when ur ancient wings fail 3 times in a row from 14 to 15
  • Yeah when my dagger failed the 3rd time from +14 to +15 from a legendary stone I decided to wait until 6.5 to even thing about attempting to enchant something
    Seeing stone after stone fail I think is the biggest source of frustration in the game at the moment.
  • You guys should just spend your kinah for crafting if you are not playing cleric already and use your 2 legendary stones on ancient weapon if you still have ancient. You will have to spend a lot of kinah on crafting either but worth it maybe you can make it to 300 lvl in 1.5 months(if you have at least 8 toons for gok,mirash). If you don't have 2+ 80/80 gp veteran account you shouldn't bother yourself trying to make ultimate genesis +15 already :) and also you shouldn't play cleric either because crafted accessories won't give you healing boost, cleric has always been the most expensive class in the game anyway doesn't matter which version it is and good luck to those people who are willing to upgrade his genesis to ulti +15 before 7.0.
  • I wont craft since its also rng like hell... you can craft three parts and have three procs or you can craft 15 parts and have 0 procs... so no way for me. Or you wait until sbd sells a part but you can wait a long time on nergal. Why do ncsoft make the second best armor also rng... I dont understand it?
  • ynal wrote:

Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you".
    Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!
    You know, this is 7.0 and not 6 .x or? in 6.x korea don't give free legendary items, so why u talkin bullshit
    ynal you talking bullshit i play too on korea and we have allot better rewards allways on korea then Gamefail gives if you start here a new character on 6.0/6.2 you get totaly shitty things on korea it was with 6.0 allready mutch better for returnees/new players.
  • Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

As a returnee 3 month playing and only two legendary from enchanting..... It's not RNG. Thats call in IRL "dont write it cuz moderator ban you".
    Look what Korea gives for returnees! and new comming players!All for free on a Free to play account and GF everytime repeating and saying we want to stay as close to korea as we can ! Yea right!
    You know, this is 7.0 and not 6 .x or? in 6.x korea don't give free legendary items, so why u talkin bullshit
    ynal you talking bullshit i play too on korea and we have allot better rewards allways on korea then Gamefail gives if you start here a new character on 6.0/6.2 you get totaly shitty things on korea it was with 6.0 allready mutch better for returnees/new playber
    so we say thank you korea for this nice patches since 4.8? Korea killed the game with this stupid patches tho , so stop sayin korea is godlike lol, gf is stupid af, but kr is not rly better
  • ynal wrote:

Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

ynal you talking bullshit i play too on korea and we have allot better rewards allways on korea then Gamefail gives if you start here a new character on 6.0/6.2 you get totaly shitty things on korea it was with 6.0 allready mutch better for returnees/new player
    so we say thank you korea for this nice patches since 4.8? Korea killed the game with this stupid patches tho , so stop sayin korea is godlike lol, gf and ncsoft are stupid
    GF is worst publisher of the 3 Korea/Na are not Godlike but still better ( Example from NA snowflake +10 Legendary Transformation Scroll ) here you get only potions etc from a +10 snowflake its just the Greed from Gamefail , they will never reward people with great stuff like old days.
  • Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

Twillight wrote:

ynal wrote:

Parra wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

ynal you talking bullshit i play too on korea and we have allot better rewards allways on korea then Gamefail gives if you start here a new character on 6.0/6.2 you get totaly shitty things on korea it was with 6.0 allready mutch better for returnees/new player
    so we say thank you korea for this nice patches since 4.8? Korea killed the game with this stupid patches tho , so stop sayin korea is godlike lol, gf and ncsoft are stupid
    GF is worst publisher of the 3 Korea/Na are not Godlike but still better ( Example from NA snowflake +10 Legendary Transformation Scroll ) here you get only potions etc from a +10 snowflake its just the Greed from Gamefail , they will never reward people with great stuff like old days.
    u see the complains in na forum? snowflake event in na, very funny. Events are pretty bad in na tho and the price for shards in na is lol..
    gf is stupid af, everybody know that, but na is not better.