[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

5 pieces left for full ultimate !
    man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that...
    U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd
    so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possible way to get so many legendary pvp stones in nergal server even if u win all the sieges you can never possibly ever have over 400-500 pvp legendary stones in those 4 months. this is not humanly possible. unless u had previous gear alrdy legnedary+veteran rewards+5bil kinah stacked+apes/serums alrdy on ur acc before, but since u are nergla u didnt have those.so i call BS and gotta agree with yushini on p2W whale part.

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possible way to get so many legendary pvp stones in nergal server even if u win all the sieges you can never possibly ever have over 400-500 pvp legendary stones in those 4 months. this is not humanly possible. unless u had previous gear alrdy legnedary+veteran rewards+5bil kinah stacked+apes/serums alrdy on ur acc before, but since u are nergla u didnt have those.so i call BS and gotta agree with yushini on p2W whale part.
    I guess it's too hard for their ego to admit the fact they spent 4k euros last week lmao
    i dont have big ego guys and i didnt p2w. I only spent 50 euros on the first bundle with forms in the shop to get dessert fox and another 50 at this new bundle with legendary forms but i got nothing xd. If u call this p2w then okay whatever. I just har vr accs before i start thats all and i bought one more vr acc .

The guys with big ego are these who accuse ppl for p2w cus they have better progression than they do )
  • Potatosin wrote:

i dont have big ego guys and i didnt p2w. I only spent 50 euros on the first bundle with forms in the shop to get dessert fox and another 50 at this new bundle with legendary forms but i got nothing xd. If u call this p2w then okay whatever. I just har vr accs before i start thats all and i bought one more vr acc .
    The guys with big ego are these who accuse ppl for p2w cus they have better progression than they do )
    Dude u spent 100€ + u bought a VR acc in the last 4 months you're in the P2W section deal with it stop blah-blah
  • 150€ in 4 months is considered p2w? Wow. What is behold then?
    Besides, he spent on forms not ench stones so what nonsense are you spouting now? I got also full ultimate garrison besides 3 items and i didnt buy a single stone from shop. I had vr accounts tho
  • Ok guys im p2w sorry. :(

I guess tsitsifanboy with kaisinel is same p2w with me right?

Aura wrote:

150€ in 4 months is considered p2w? Wow. What is behold then?
    Besides, he spent on forms not ench stones so what nonsense are you spouting now? I got also full ultimate garrison besides 3 items and i didnt buy a single stone from shop. I had vr accounts tho
    not worth buying stones from shop. Always in rng expensive bundle..

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Dude u spent 100€ + u bought a VR acc in the last 4 months you're in the P2W section deal with it stop blah-blah
    u have to deal with it not me. You guys are trashing me here seriously xd
  • Aura wrote:

150€ in 4 months is considered p2w? Wow. What is behold then?
    I don't know in which planet you're living on but 150€ in such an empty game in it's current state is a lot. That shop doesn't deserve a single cent at all.

Yeah nice argument, you didn't buy a single stone from shop but still got like 20 vr accounts kappa
  • With VR reset now you can expect to be almost full ultimate, not sure about being full +15 though... it depends on how many VR accs you have but it's not for everyone yet.

But to be at that point (I think you have a couple more ultimate items than me atm) you must also have bought the bundles from the broker before the reset, since you are on a new server. So you must have farmed a lot or bought the extra stones in other ways.
  • Nuke wrote:

With VR reset now you can expect to be almost full ultimate, not sure about being full +15 though... it depends on how many VR accs you have but it's not for everyone yet.

But to be at that point (I think you have a couple more ultimate items than me atm) you must also have bought the bundles from the broker before the reset, since you are on a new server. So you must have farmed a lot or bought the extra stones in other ways.
    ibought around 200-250 when they costed 2kk each when vr changed. After that didnt buy any all i got from vrs sieges and stuff
  • Potatosin wrote:

Nuke wrote:

With VR reset now you can expect to be almost full ultimate, not sure about being full +15 though... it depends on how many VR accs you have but it's not for everyone yet.

ibought around 200-250 when they costed 2kk each when vr changed. After that didnt buy any all i got from vrs sieges and stuff

man you are selling Aion Coin since months every day, and i know tons of people who bought tons of item from you XD, you are an huge whales, deal with it... and even with kaisinel you have been killed badly by Razor, in his pvp video it shows how skill > p2w

The post was edited 2 times, last by [NICK]yushini ().

• Well... I've only one account with 80/80 and only 2 characters from all which aren't 80 level, so I got really many stones .-. Because all of them already receive stones from the old VR. And that's 12 Bundles pro character. 24 stones, yay. Nothing.

Oh, wait. I can just receive bundles, transfer on main and create new character. Dumb xD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Siqural ().

• [NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Nuke wrote:

man you are selling Aion Coin since months every day, and i know tons of people who bought tons of item from you XD, you are an huge whales, deal with it... and even with kaisinel you have been killed badly by Razor, in his pvp video it shows how skill > p2w
    can i have the link? ^^

selling aion coins to get kinah to buy stones is also p2w. you still pay for AC and ofc it is a smarter way to cash than to pay for rng bundles. People with money in this patch can do almost anything.

back on topic: i spent 60 lege stones to make 7 legendary items +10/11 from +6.. if this is the easy part then i doubt i can go much further with what i have left xD It sucks when i see a lot of people with half their gear ultimate already.. I hope platinerk will be a good replacement but i highly doubt it looking at how they made those placeholder vr.
  • terent wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Nuke wrote:

can i have the link? ^^
    selling aion coins to get kinah to buy stones is also p2w. you still pay for AC and ofc it is a smarter way to cash than to pay for rng bundles. People with money in this patch can do almost anything.

back on topic: i spent 60 lege stones to make 7 legendary items +10/11 from +6.. if this is the easy part then i doubt i can go much further with what i have left xD It sucks when i see a lot of people with half their gear ultimate already.. I hope platinerk will be a good replacement but i highly doubt it looking at how they made those placeholder vr.
    i linked you at the right time of the video.. enjoy
  • Potatosin wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

I guess it's too hard for their ego to admit the fact they spent 4k euros last week lmao
    now you just confirmed that u spent 100 euros + u bought an extra VR account. so 100 euros + 2 accounts with 80/80 :) if that aint P2W, brother u are lying to urself and to us. so keep it to urself P2W whale... enough nyerking
  • twardy wrote:

I wouldnt call people selfish because they want to play on a crowded and live server. We all want it. Its gameforge's job and responsibility to act when theres a faction imbalance. Good joke, I know.
    the reason for the merge is to make a populated server, not for some 'smart' people to screw other servers (and their own new one) by transferring through abuse so your argument is invalid.

thanks for the link it was enjoyable. EDIT: i think razor is a good sm despite the fearlock although i know better one :) a godly sm knows also the power of not forcing his way to using the fear at the first opportunity but keeping it for the right moment as a threat
  • Nice judge on me cuz he killed me in ow two times in four months when i had ancient gear xd. Sadly i dont have vids to show u how many times ive killed this guy and his full group among others :/ cuz idc thats pvp hm.

Huge whale when u spend 100euro-150euro? I wouldnt say so. Keep hating me i like i

On topic. Enchant rates are bad (