[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

5 pieces left for full ultimate !
    man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that...
    U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd
    so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possible way to get so many legendary pvp stones in nergal server even if u win all the sieges you can never possibly ever have over 400-500 pvp legendary stones in those 4 months. this is not humanly possible. unless u had previous gear alrdy legnedary+veteran rewards+5bil kinah stacked+apes/serums alrdy on ur acc before, but since u are nergla u didnt have those.so i call BS and gotta agree with yushini on p2W whale part.
    I guess it's too hard for their ego to admit the fact they spent 4k euros last week lmao
    You two forget that many people have been around for years and managed to get multiple 80/80 veteran rewards accounts from either friends who quit, or by making new ones themselves.
  • [NICK]yushini wrote:

man you are selling Aion Coin since months every day, and i know tons of people who bought tons of item from you XD, you are an huge whales, deal with it... and even with kaisinel you have been killed badly by Razor, in his pvp video it shows how skill > p2w
    Disclaimer: I'm not on anyone's side.

But did you just call a sm fearlocking skill?

On topic: I'm just saving my stuff for 6.5, best choice
  • Alibi wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

man you are selling Aion Coin since months every day, and i know tons of people who bought tons of item from you XD, you are an huge whales, deal with it... and even with kaisinel you have been killed badly by Razor, in his pvp video it shows how skill > p2w
    Disclaimer: I'm not on anyone's side.
    But did you just call a sm fearlocking skill?

On topic: I'm just saving my stuff for 6.5, best choice

i guess that fearlock is fair enough if you have TIN and the opponents has KAISINEL. in the other hand i agree with you that fealock is the opposite of a skilled sm.
  • magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

[NICK]yushini wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

5 pieces left for full ultimate !
    man you are an hard and huge p2w whales, everyone knows that...
    U are wrong but i like when ppl think that xd
    so let me get this straight... u start on nergal with 0 anything and u have full legendary+missing 5 ultimate pieces from full ultimate with 0 p2w?? i call BS... i used 106 legendary pvp stones to get my ultimate orb. unless u use hacks, there is no possible way to get so many legendary pvp stones in nergal server even if u win all the sieges you can never possibly ever have over 400-500 pvp legendary stones in those 4 months. this is not humanly possible. unless u had previous gear alrdy legnedary+veteran rewards+5bil kinah stacked+apes/serums alrdy on ur acc before, but since u are nergla u didnt have those.so i call BS and gotta agree with yushini on p2W whale part.
    to be fair not everyone are unlucky, can also depends on people's RNG. Got my staff from yellow to ulti with just 15 legendary stones (didn't count the ancient stones ones) and I'm full legendary gear with some ultis from the 150 legendary stones I got from serum/apes exchange.
  • Potatosin wrote:

Nice judge on me cuz he killed me in ow two times in four months when i had ancient gear xd. Sadly i dont have vids to show u how many times ive killed this guy and his full group among others :/ cuz idc thats pvp hm.

Huge whale when u spend 100euro-150euro? I wouldnt say so. Keep hating me i like i

On topic. Enchant rates are bad (
    @Potatosin sry but u call urself not p2w, while u have kaisinel... how many thousands of euros were spent there? , u sell AC like a madman for months in server, the total amount of kinah that has gone through ur accounts is more than my account has had in 8 years, and believe me, i have had hundreds of billions. The total amount u have sold shop items to everyone else just to accumulate more kinah to buy more stones and to p2w yourself to the "pro" ppl.

i hate liars... i truly hate ppl who lie. Be honest and tell everyone the truth of how much euros you have spent on contracts+aion shop items which youl sold to everyone. dont come here with BS saying "oooohh i only used the stones i had..." "i only bought some contracts" saying like you got kaisinel from using 100 contracts only.....
    ppl like you make me so mad.. if u don't have anything constructive or honest to say, dont even type in this forum post with ur made-up statistics of how you got almost full ultimate gear in NERGAL server with no p2w.

NOTE : SRY SENPAI, but i truly truly don't like liars, there should be smthing done with ppl who "make up statistics", "provide false information" in the forums. Like hell will anyone believe this guy...
  • The real problem is: money corrupts. Sure you can get ultis with a million stones if you sell your house, but then what? So someone has kaisinel and full red gear, i wont invite him even if he begged to. I prefer losing while having fun and meeting new challenges then to cheat my way in by asking gg geared ppl just for two pixels. The issue with aion has never been about the system so much, but rather how it is handled and used. Do not envy paytowin ppl, they will quickly realize how empty it feels at the end. Dont belive me? How many games as a kid did u use trainers and then when you have beaten that AI... Next Game please!
  • magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Nice judge on me cuz he killed me in ow two times in four months when i had ancient gear xd. Sadly i dont have vids to show u how many times ive killed this guy and his full group among others :/ cuz idc thats pvp hm.

Huge whale when u spend 100euro-150euro? I wouldnt say so. Keep hating me i like i

@Potatosin sry but u call urself not p2w, while u have kaisinel... how many thousands of euros were spent there? , u sell AC like a madman for months in server, the total amount of kinah that has gone through ur accounts is more than my account has had in 8 years, and believe me, i have had hundreds of billions. The total amount u have sold shop items to everyone else just to accumulate more kinah to buy more stones and to p2w yourself to the "pro" ppl.
    i hate liars... i truly hate ppl who lie. Be honest and tell everyone the truth of how much euros you have spent on contracts+aion shop items which youl sold to everyone. dont come here with BS saying "oooohh i only used the stones i had..." "i only bought some contracts" saying like you got kaisinel from using 100 contracts only.....
    ppl like you make me so mad.. if u don't have anything constructive or honest to say, dont even type in this forum post with ur made-up statistics of how you got almost full ultimate gear in NERGAL server with no p2w.

NOTE : SRY SENPAI, but i truly truly don't like liars, there should be smthing done with ppl who "make up statistics", "provide false information" in the forums. Like hell will anyone believe this guy...

u are correct exept from the part of kaisinel, it was the potion from the "shop event" at the start of the server..
  • magebaby wrote:

Potatosin wrote:

Im not lying. And i only sell coons for the last 20 days and thats cuz not msny ppl buy. I have only 2-3 regulae buyers that buy max 100-200 per week so i have coins left. I dont have to explain anything more here i told u how i got all my fking accs. I paid only for the last one i actually bought. Idc if u believe me or not mate xd thats the truth if u wanna face it its okay. But its easier to say im just p2w or smthing than think i alrdy had the vr accs from the time u were 10yo and didnt know what ks a computer.

Now yeah u can cry with ur ancient gear and 0 skill while ill finish my gear with 1k stones i got aight )
  • Kids crying here lol, wana donate go to work. 150 euros make you a whale? Pathethich. If you wana buy decent new game 2018, 2019, 100 eur for a game, where is all others.

Ppl can do with their money what they want, kids here are jealous casue they dont have money to doante themselfs. Picking on one person casue he donated few buck showing how poor and low ppl you all are. Shame on yourslefs. Care for your life, for your money and clean your own carpets uneducated kids.

Mods how you allow that ppl picking on one person? It is mobing.

Most of people here got iq same size as the theirs shoes. Kids go to work or sleep, or finish university and care for your lifes and your famillys not for other life and familys.

And btw if you say the truth that aion team is poor and work badly you deserve ban? Srsly. It is reality and constructive critisizem. lel. Senpai, aka Jaskier gladiator Alquima be more contructive.
  • :rolleyes: hey admin @Senpai can you close this thread already this went off topic a lot many times already.

Is not fair. I got coments erased/censored or topics removed for way less and you let all this users go full kindergarden mode over and over again?

Close this thread already im like really really tired of the enchanting situation and this stoped being useful for the topic in head many pages ago.

They can make their own thread.
    ;*