[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

Like tittle said.

I am not enjoying at all this game. I am very depressed. Also i am low on kinah. Any idea, trick, tip or whatever?

I cant spend in cashop atm. Pretty low on funds this month. I dont really want to eat only white rice and apples this month just because a videogame.

Videogames are for enjoy them, not to suffer them.
      ;*
    • Use acients to +12, after that use Legendary till 15. If it fails along the way, repeat.

I managed to ench 3 items to 15 this way.

Guess you know that you can get Legendary PVP stones from Adred & runatorium.

OR you can craft/buy crafted items that dont need to be +15 ....
    • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

I cant spend in cashop atm. Pretty low on funds this month. I dont really want to eat only white rice and apples this month just because a videogame.

I have a feeling that you so desperate and addicted to the computer game - have a break, go for a walk, and remember - you life do not depends on what gear you have in AION...
    • If the game is frustrating to the point you say "I can't spend this month" I strongly advise you to take a break.

Enchanting is brutal this patch, it's pretty much like attempting +15 > +20 from some patches ago. You need to save so much stuff before attempting once, I'm talking 200+ yellows and several purple stones (10 ? 20 ?). That is for a yellow item. And you must follow a strict strategy, don't attempt "yolo" as soon as you have 5 stones as it will only make you more frustrated.

What I usually do is stop once I have 10/20 yellow enchants and always save a little stock of purple stones. That way, at least, I do not see my inventory empty.
    • Grzyb wrote:

I have a feeling that you so desperate and addicted to the computer game - have a break, go for a walk, and remember - you life do not depends on what gear you have in AION...
      Look little mushroom, of course your life depends on what gear/stats you have in game! wtf ?( I saw yesterday a poor cleric from Nergal streaming with gold gear, trying enchant, constant fail, guild mates are squishy too, they were beaten everywhere in pvp dungeons and arena, poor things and I asked isn't cross server closed for Nergal because they were beaten by premades I think, constant, she said: Gameforge said they are working on it and shall be fixed, closing cross server....poor things

Fack, this is actually depressing :wacko:
      Not my circus, not my monkeys

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tallulah ().

• [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Like tittle said.

I am not enjoying at all this game. I am very depressed. Also i am low on kinah. Any idea, trick, tip or whatever?

Take a break.
      Thank U, next.
    • Grzyb wrote:

Sorry, I was being a bit cynical yesterday, you should do what the mushroom and others tell you to do and take a break or put your mind on something else
      We learn self-punishment as kids,you might feel like you deserve to suffer,"suffering makes me a better person".
      Like doing the same depressing things over and over again goes mostly hand in hand with low self-esteem.

Most of the time it is the feeling: 'I am supposed to suffer ' no pain, no gain.
      Many people believe that the world is a just and fair place, so if they suffer they assume that they must deserve it. At least that they must endure it.
      Self punishment may provide short time relief but when it becomes chronic it is not good.
      So the next time you feel the urge to suffer like here in game, try practice self-forgiveness and self-compassion.
      Not my circus, not my monkeys
    • @Galeas With so many people complaining, would you not agree with me when I say that the enchantment rates of Aion 6.x require a tad bit of westernization, which would include a flat increase to all success % chances, which would be in no way related to the 6.5 changes but also stack with them?
    • I'm already at around 1100 Stones on my ancient Wings and they're still +10.
      I don't try it in one day and I used legendary stones after +12, highest was once +14.

And then I see "some elyos guy got +15" , 5 minutes later, "that guy upgraded to legendary", another 5 minutes exact "same guy made it to +15". ;(
      ____

"ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • So let's open a class action against gameforge.
      We'll accuse them of making people sad and depressed by the way they manage things.
      ...And we'll ask huge monetary compensation. :thumbsup:
    • And sti @Galeas got the courage to say that the didnt nerf anythings and close my other post.. @Galeas there are tooooo many ppls that are complaing about. In the first week I made all my jawels with 5 - 6 fail but after i made it + 15 now i spend 300 ancient and 200 + legendary and still my hauberg is + 10 you real think that ppls are stupid??? All got the notice of the nerf and you say no??
    • congratz, only people who didnt understand the game would buy the stones in the shop XD if you really did that i dont feel that sorry for you... you could have bought luna for those aion coins and just crafted legendary stones and would have gotten 6 or more parts to +15 ez pz