Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• R.I.P. 24/10/2018 - 24/10/2018 :D
      That was great. Sure, overpowered - nice nonetheless lol
      Really curious how much more Kinah normal GoK will give now, since as someone pointed out already 7 * 900k = 6.3m
      That's quiet the lose, theoretically.
    • Well sorry but..... THAT fast going to fix GOOD bug for players.... and in other cases we wait so long for any REAL fix.....I must agree, inhuman reactions lol. Got kinda DC when i was killing last boss in GoK(bonus) so kinda sad :')
      :cookieshugo:
    • jehova wrote:

R.I.P. 24/10/2018 - 24/10/2018 :D
      That was great. Sure, overpowered - nice nonetheless lol
      Really curious how much more Kinah normal GoK will give now, since as someone pointed out already 7 * 900k = 6.3m
      That's quiet the lose, theoretically.
      is way more selling trash and the 2 loot from piton
    • better make it more worth then 7mil every week from just the dailies alone. ur missing not only one the new kinah drop from the dungeon but also the 2 garden gear that the boss drops at the end (not to mention all the trash drops u can sell for money).

lets face it though gameforge will give us less and less till everyone quits.
    • You guys are a bit irrational on this. These glitches can happen. Sucks, but what are you going to do? They already said they're increasing the amount of kinah in the normal GoK to compensate for the Bonus, until it's fixed.

Wolx wrote:

And new players or people that still didn't finish gear due to bad rng, will now be forced to just buy the genesis crystal pve gear or wait more.
      About the gear... come on. You get two boxes each runs from GoK + Mirage. No one will really need to buy genesis PvE gear.
    • jehova wrote:

You guys are a bit irrational on this. These glitches can happen. Sucks, but what are you going to do? They already said they're increasing the amount of kinah in the normal GoK to compensate for the Bonus, until it's fixed.

Wolx wrote:

And new players or people that still didn't finish gear due to bad rng, will now be forced to just buy the genesis crystal pve gear or wait more.
      About the gear... come on. You get two boxes each runs from GoK + Mirage. No one will really need to buy genesis PvE gear.
      with the shitty rng? ive personaly never seen weapon box drop in garden and ive done all of them since release of 6.2
    • You do know that it's random right ? you can get lucky as much as getting unlucky and getting same stuff you already have, it was "easier" before cause with daily you get more chances, but now it will be worse.

One of my alts still hasn't finished it's gear yet while on others I either am full or missing 1 or 2 parts that I will just buy with genesis crystals cause I'm sick of getting stuff I already have each time. Now on that character I will just buy cause not gonna wait for the week to finish for reset entries and I wanna start doing the other instances comfortably.
    • Hekigan wrote:

jehova wrote:

You guys are a bit irrational on this. These glitches can happen. Sucks, but what are you going to do? They already said they're increasing the amount of kinah in the normal GoK to compensate for the Bonus, until it's fixed.

Wolx wrote:

with the shitty rng? ive personaly never seen weapon box drop in garden and ive done all of them since release of 6.2
      Took a while to get the weapon box but then like buses 3 came at once ;)
    • Hekigan wrote:

jehova wrote:

Wolx wrote:

Then u have bad luck, i made at least 2x full garden set, wep and acc's too. And i dont do all bonus Gok's.
    • Hekigan wrote:

jehova wrote:

Wolx wrote:

I didn't drop a weapon as well, but to be honest, I don't need it. The legendary PvP weapon is more than enough for Narakkalli & HT.
      You'll need 2 weeks, 3 weeks tops to get close to full GoK/Mirage gear.