Manastones

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I see everyone complaining about kinah and VR and enchant rates...what about manastones? today i was farming mobs in lakrum for my craft, i killed ~400 mobs and all i got was just 1 evasion manastone lvl 60....is it normal 90% of server running around with no manastones at all on their gear ? is it a kind of bug or is it normal ?(
    • Mo717 wrote:

I see everyone complaining about kinah and VR and enchant rates...what about manastones? today i was farming mobs in lakrum for my craft, i killed ~400 mobs and all i got was just 1 evasion manastone lvl 60....is it normal 90% of server running around with no manastones at all on their gear ? is it a kind of bug or is it normal ?(

Yup, i already thought about it if GF would start supplying Enchants in a good amount (aahah ye right?) ppl would notice how the manastones is also a really big problem. crit stones 10kk each with like 0.5% of people socketing them...... we need better drop rates for this for sure!, that is if GF does something about the rest aswell because im not touching the game until then
    • The lack of manastones will be a huge problem in near future, but it is neglected because people are focused on kinah, enchanting and transformation contracts issues and most of us are still having yellow and purple gear - yellow is not worth socketing, and for the purple one level 60 or 70 stones will do and those are cheap, but when we get read gear (end game gear) everyone will go for lvl 80 stones and there are almost none on broker even now.

@Galeas are they any plans to include manastones in the new Hero Trails?
      One selectable lvl 80 manastone bundle with broker tradeable stone per week will be really nice :)
    • I guess it feels like a nerf because people are used to run with full manastone socketed gear. Idk how it was in the very early days of Aion, but I remember having white manastones if any at all for a while. When we first got dual stat manastones they were hard to come by outside of events, but we still had old stones so it didn't matter that much. When we got high daeva stones they were raining in quest rewards etc, so you didn't really feel it as much. Now we're at a new starting point again, but the sources don't seem to be too many, so let's hope we get some events that drop quality manastones (inb4 evasion and parry parade) ^^
    • I actually don’t see any problem with the drop rate of manastones from mobs. As an example, after an hour of blinding autistic farming yesterday, I got more than 15 manastones - can’t be precise on the number ‘cause, well, farming reduces my IQ even more - which 10 of those were actually sellable or even usable if I were to be on my main.
    • Mo717 wrote:

I see everyone complaining about kinah and VR and enchant rates...what about manastones? today i was farming mobs in lakrum for my craft, i killed ~400 mobs and all i got was just 1 evasion manastone lvl 60....is it normal 90% of server running around with no manastones at all on their gear ? is it a kind of bug or is it normal ?(
      You can also obtain manastones from Tower of Challenge rewards (bundles), Luna dayly (after they will fix it :aangry: ), Gold sand shop (1 80lvl random manastone for 20GB :asad: ).. I think the besst way to get them is ToCh :asmile: , I didn't check yet but I shure they are chooseble 80 lvl.. maybe I wrong.. need to check... For now I collecting cois fror stigma bags and use gold bars for stigma enchantment stones..
    • Noctis wrote:

more than 15 in an hour, ure either exeggerating or lying

i dont get 10 in 2h with lucky vina
      I’m certainly not. There’s no need or point in either exaggeration or lying. As I said, can’t be precise on the number of usable manastones, about 10 as I like round numbers. 1 hour killing the same 6 mobs with a respawn time of 1 minute. That’s a lotta mobs!