After a month 6.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• After a month 6.2

Hello people

I would like to share my opinion about 6.2 after one month of playing as a returning player.

Gear:
      I got the pvp ancient gear very fast, in 2 week I had full set something that I liked.
      Upgrade of gear seems pretty OK on what mats game requires.
      I have already 5 pieces legendary consider my self lucky on that part and the rest of my gear on +10.

Enchanting: in one word ROUGH. I was lucky personally on my enchanting because on +12 or +13 I used legendary stones and easy easy I didn't fail and made 5 pieces already legendary. But most people can easily stuck on +10 I believe for ever. In that case I recommend start crafting and go for the 2nd best gear on game.

Kinah: before removing the good bug I could easy easy increase my kinah. Now I stuck on 10kk and I do not use often foods or scrolls in order to save some money. Not to mention that I do not even buy anything from broker. So that is big problem.

Transformation contracts: 3 weeks I used a white one tiger with bit crit and movement speed. Yesterday I didn't resist any more I deposit 25 euro and I got a green one with attack speed and movement speed. Not the best but that's ok for me for the moment. Big dislike on that think but what to do... I can't force anything I will stay on that green.

Siege: hellion server asmodian side - we reach sometimes the gate. And then a red wave jumps on us 3 seconds all asmodians are dead. I believe this is OK, because of numbers I am fair. We can't win I don't mind I can still take one legendary stone every siege I am OK with that. Ofc enemies got more things what can I do? Again nothing it's fair coz of numbers.

PVE gear: RNG I have one legendary ring on my ranger after many runs. Most times my roll is not perfect so I lack of gear to go further. I am not so lucky like my pvp so I will not cry easy easy I will take some more I believe.

Trade: I know ncsoft want to kill bots and websites that sell kinah. I am pretty OK with that but I can't for example help other people like my brother that I want to give him kinah or give me some mats to craft him anything. We have to use broker that there is risk. This is not OK and they have to find another way to kill bots and websites for kinah.

Matterials: game feels so empty from other patches. We can't craft anything than gear. I loved creating skins or find mats.

Deavanion skills: till now I have only the ancient after many runs, I didn't even see a legendary to roll. Ofc there is no chance for that 200 gold ingots.

Events: few words, not good. From shugo I got 2 legendary stones after 3 weeks. From this gifts I got some common minions and some dye. For the mice meet event I got one some candies for magic class. Big dislike on those bad events.

General patch is ok with some minorities.

For those who want to know who am I, I am ranger Zorkass on asmodian side server Hellion.

@Galeas I would like your opinion on my tread and some serious info if you have please.

Thanks reading my tread.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zorkas ().

• Gear: Was easy to get the completely useless Garrison gear with which you get utterly destroyed by all compensated players.

Enchanting: Absolute dogshit, after 1 full month of doing every single activity daily might I sensibly add I have managed to make ONE, not two not three but ONE single item legendary. That's all, everything else fail fail fail.

Kinah: Meh

Transformation Contract: Well even legendary sita is trash for bard anyway so I don't care that much.

Siege: Meh I play ely side.

PVE gear: I have 5 pve legendaries, cloth doesn't seem to drop so much.

Trade: Useless

Materials: Could increase drops from x1 to x2 or x3 material when it drops.

Events: Useless, every single event since I started playing again was exactly up to my expectations, completely and wholly useless.
    • Gear: well. i spend thousands of acient and hundreds of legendary stones and upgrade... humm... 7 items, 3 of them go to legendary.
      this is really stupid bullsh*t. three ppl with ultimate stuff +5 can kill aliance with acient gear +15 and this is "balanced"(c)GF

Enchanting: as i said, the table of chaces is lie. it is impossible with 100% to fail acient with legendary stone, but we have this bullsh*t. waiting 6.5??? guys, look at table, they increase normal only chances of enchant acient, other gear will increase only by 3%. so, i will not upgrade my gear to ultimate coz this is pointless. and i will not upgrade my acient accessories +15 to legendary coz it's too pointless.

Kinah: wtf... no words...

Transformation Contract: this is really no words, again stupid bullsh*t. noob with much more +atack speed transform can kill at solo 3-4-5 without normal transform ppl. "balanced"(c)

Siege: stupid boring trash

PVE gear: i don't care. uselee coz really need only in a-dred.

Trade: useless with unreal comission at brocker.

Events: useless, it's seems like a very big stupid joke. at really guys, this is events after very big update 6.0+???? you kidding???

It's a logical. All is logical that online go down and ppl run away.

change logo on website to "AION new DOWN"
    • You cant enchant gear because no real stones income,
      you cant enchant gear because no kinah,
      you cant enchant gear because after 10+ since 99 % fail into dust,
      you cant buy food, pot, stigmas, shards, reroll stats since well you got it - no fk*ng kinah,
      you cant buy contracts since yet again no kinah,
      you cant buy manastones since even if you would want to no kinah or wait for it no legendary gear atleast.

All in all enchanting + kinah + contract = omega stupid beyond pathetic fail since 2009 aka ever

Thank you for the demo shop version of Aion you always wanted gameforge.

Trade only through broker - > fail also

Pve gear -> Gl with that with no premade maybe in 1 year

Sieges -> boring useless content since 4.8 when katalam was destroyed

Events -> what events you may think ? Yea indeed didn't saw any good one since 5.3 only trash - btw fire the guy he seems to be clueless

What is good in this patch ? Need to think really hard, cant come up with something really awesome that i can say gosh that thing man is really amazing in 6.2.

If hero trials gonna be monster giga fail as we can expect then....prepare for the next merge already.
    • Well, since everyone gives their own opinion on all those matters, I decided to do the same.

Enchanting: Well, enchanting an ancient item to +15 seems to be impossible with Ancient Enchantment Stones. I've spent about 200 of them at +10, and my weapon is still +10. I also tried using Legendary Enchantment Stones, but I didn't really get above +13. Note that I didn't use a lot of Legendaries, since it's kinda tough to farm, I used like 10.

Kinah: Extremely difficult to farm kinah. Broker fees are too high, item prices are too low (on Nergal at least) and after the kinah fix it actually feels terrible. I am unable to buy things off of the Gold Sand Shop, and I'm always worried about using potions since I don't want to run out of kinah. Anyway, all things aside, the small 500k kinah event from Mirash and HT is slightly helpful, but still not enough.

Transformation Contracts: Even though a lot of people hate this system, I believe it's actually pretty cool. However, I think that it is too hard for players who do not use the cash shop to get their hands on them. I also believe that the rates of dropping an Ancient transformation are really low, and they might need a slight boost. The only thing i find odd are the Transparency Scolls, but oh well, can't do much about it.

Siege: Siege on Nergal is pretty one-sided. I'm still having fun, but i believe it's frustrating and annoying for the losing faction. But yeah, I don't really have any complaints other than the balance between the factions.

PvE/PvP Gear: I like the way I have to farm my PvE gear, and the system of upgrading my PvP gear. I think it's pretty cool.

PvE Content: I really enjoy group instances, such as Holy Tower and Narakalli. Haven't really tried Makarna of Bitterness or Prometun's Workshop yet, since my gear is pretty bad for those ones. Even though these 2 are cool (GoK is fine too, but it gets really repetitive), every single solo instance is boring as hell. From Mirash, to Kubinerk's Cube Laboratory and even those Luna ones. They are all such boring instances, it's actually a pain in the a** to have to go through.

Events: I think the events were really disappointing. Even though i actually liked the "Fun in the region" or whatever it was called with the shugos and stuff(even though the rewards were meh), the rest are actually really lame.

Trade: This feature might as well get removed, it's actually pointless.

Crafting: Crafting in this patch seems really lame as well. I really don't like the fact that I can not craft items such as potions,food etc. That aside, at least it seemed fairly easy to level up.

I'm a returnee, but i already decided to drastically reduce the time i spend on this game already, since it doesn't seem to be worth it. I'm still looking forward to a lot of changes though. All I ask from Gameforge is to fix the kinah issues, fix all those bugs (and oh boy are there a lot of bugs) and help players get more Legendary Enchantment Stones. Until then, I will just browse the forums and hope for the best. Well, if anyone has actually read this far, thanks for your time and I wish you have a lovely day.
      __♥__♥_____♥__♥___
      _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__
      _♥______♥______♥__
      __♥____________♥__
      ___♥__________♥___
      ____♥_______♥_____
      ______♥___♥_______
      ________♥_________
    • I play 3-4 hours a day, after my job. I do religiously all my dredgion, runatorium, holy tower and narakali runs.

Gear:
      PvP: Getting the ancient gear with the genesys cristal was easy but I'm still using all ancient parts, enchanted between +5 and +8. I don't bother getting higher than that as my success rate is low with ancient stones and I have only something like 15 purple enchantment stones (it's all I managed to collect in 1 month....)

Enchanting: enchanting feels like a rollercoaster. Nothing is safe, not even going to +5. Used once 30 ancient stones on a +8 ancient part to only end up with a +8

Kinah: easy, I don't make any, or just enough to cover the expense to buy transformation scrolls, pots, shards. It came to a point where I have to think first if the situation I'm in (farming, instance) is worth popping a scroll, a pot, activate the shards. As a result, I try to use those as less as possible, not waste them. They "fixed" the kinah, but at the same time, they didn't fix the fees for everything...so you earn 4 times less but you still have to pay the same price for everything. And don't tell me about their temporary bandaid with the kinah in Holy tower and Narakali, it's like giving change to a homeless.

Transformation contracts: so far I could only buy 3, with spare money I was given by the exchange at the beginning of the patch. Those three I got are: black penguin, orange penguin and.....pink penguin..... After that I stopped because it was too much kinah and I would go bankrupt.

Siege: same old thing for years, simply not fun. Lags, crashes and one faction dominating the other.

PVE gear: I'm lucky to be in a legion where we do runs together and share loot. Even like that, I only have 5 legendary parts, all rest is ancient +8. My 5 legendary parts are +3 because I don't have any more purple enchantment stone.

Trade: was a good idea on the paper but translated poorly ingame. Can't trade anything and the broker takes too much fees.

Material: material don't drop enough, the ingredients sold by the npc are too expensive and I don't get enough kinah to level up my magical crafting

Deavanion skills: I don't have 200 gold ingots and I can't even buy 1 bar per day because no kinah. I only got the ancient skill from a garden of knowledge run. That's all, no other skill.

Events: what events ? All of them are either pay to win (christmas cards), either one item to make the combination doesn't drop (minced meat).

I know that P2W games are made to frustrate so much the players that they resign to use the cash shop as solely alternative to enjoy the game but I believe Gameforge went to far with their goal (just have to see how they put a box of 10 kk kinah in the shop, or the ultimate potion)... just disgusting.
    • This is quite possibly one of the worst patches, ever. And that's saying something. 5.x was a load of nyerk, so was 4.8 and 4.9. Same with 4.0 release it was nyerk with OP gunners and nyerk.

Soon the P2W will be back and Aion will drop to Bless Online's player numbers i.e. 500 at peak or less. It's not entirely Gameforge's fault, but they haven't helped with recent so called "fixes".

But to be completely honest, I am used to this now. With every patch makes me hate Gameforge, P2W constant, nyerk events. It'll all be back soon. That's 100% guaranteed.

Amazing kinah farming (not), amazing enchant rates, where stones fail constantly on +0 on Ancient Gear with Ancient Stones lol. Using 10 stones, they failed one after the after at +0...

Great.

Transformations, the most stupid nyerking system to ever be implemented. Ever. Period.

Just... Fix it or you'll lose a lot of players again. Even the so called Whales don't like this patch already. When your whales don't like it, that's when you gotta fix something.

:slove:
    • Rym wrote:

Events: Useless, every single event since I started playing again was exactly up to my expectations, completely and wholly useless.
      Admit at least that 'killing (strong) shugo' was good event. It was awesome way to get Stigma boxes. That one was good

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tahak ().

• Tahak wrote:

Rym wrote:

Admit at least that 'killing (strong) shugo' was good event. It was awesome way to get Stigma boxes. That one was good
      You know how slot machines work? You win because said machine made a mistake. That's what is GameForge, when you get a good event it's because they made a mistake and gave you something good.
    • Best patch since 3.9. Without speaking about Gameforge:

Positives:

- You will reach a maximum with your gear, no bs unlimited enchant levels
      - Less manastone slots
      - Enchants level won't fall under 10
      - Enchants from instances and crystals cannot be sold
      - Good class balance with end game gear
      - Way less money dependant than before
      - Gear is not rank restricted
      - Xforms worth less
      - Consumables merged into transformations
      - Alot of unnecesary systems removed (looking on idian etc)
      - Much faster leveling
      - Removed skills, easier to pick up the game
      - Very good end game map design
      - Simplified crafting
      - Simplified stats
      - Godstones removed

Negatives:

- Enchant rates
      - You need time and money to reach an acceptable xform
      - You need time and money to reach an acceptable minion
      - A lot of money needed to reach 300 on magical craft
      - Old players got compensated with gear, money, enchants, making fresh starters useless against them for months
    • The sad thing is, this patch actually would been really awesome.

But there's been made some bad decissions that makes it bad.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Sinful wrote:

Soon the P2W will be back and Aion will drop to Bless Online's player numbers i.e. 500 at peak or less
      Actually I couldn't enter Union yesterday because it was crowded, that is because it is now free to play.Also there were around 3.500 online, not saying it will stay that way...
      Neowiz is aware of the technical problems that is why they are developing Bless Unleashed( unreal engine 4) on xbox, same environment, and again combat rebuild from the ground and some other different stuff.not quite the same. russians and germans spamming world chat..
      I am having fun playing since it's the first time I am playing it, and I think it is a real nice game also people seems to forget it was early access since release on steam, don't have to tell you what that means. Not defending Bless lol, but being able to talk in world chat right away and a big inventory is already positive.Still I am just a filthy casual since I know there are games being released next year that I prefer.
      Not my circus, not my monkeys

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tallulah ().

• Konoyaro wrote:

Best patch since 3.9. Without speaking about Gameforge:

Positives:

- You will reach a maximum with your gear, no bs unlimited enchant levels
      - Less manastone slots
      - Enchants level won't fall under 10
      - Enchants from instances and crystals cannot be sold
      - Good class balance with end game gear
      - Way less money dependant than before
      - Gear is not rank restricted
      - Xforms worth less
      - Consumables merged into transformations
      - Alot of unnecesary systems removed (looking on idian etc)
      - Much faster leveling
      - Removed skills, easier to pick up the game
      - Very good end game map design
      - Simplified crafting
      - Simplified stats
      - Godstones removed

Negatives:

- Enchant rates
      - You need time and money to reach an acceptable xform
      - You need time and money to reach an acceptable minion
      - A lot of money needed to reach 300 on magical craft
      - Old players got compensated with gear, money, enchants, making fresh starters useless against them for months
      what a stupidity :thumbdown:
      less manastones? where? now u have manastones in accesory feather bracelet in fact there is more manastones slots
      i'm not sure if i should read more your lies...
      Enchants level won't fall under 10 - yup but with this rate i better like enchanting in 5.8
      class balance are u serious or only trolling - there is more disbalance ever
      Way less money dependant than before - what? this is really trolling, with 20% pots in item shop, kaisinel best form in item shop
      Consumables merged into transformations - this is the worst thing ever, all consumables in last patches everyone can make alone, now u need item shop or sandshop and spend a lot money
      Much faster leveling - not for everyone is this good change
      - Very good end game map design - what? this bugged map omfg u are not so good troll
    • Based on the tone of your post this patch is least of your problems. :) I achieved a lot and improving on a rate which gives me satisfaction I already invested 300 hours into the game since the new patch hit. Without zero wealth from the previous patch, every armor piece at least on +9. Friends are returning and we have a good time. I'd suggest to get better, and you might enjoy it too. Just put the same effort into the game you put into crying on forums, and you will be one of the best.

Gameforge has their problems, but it's a publisher, not the patch.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Konoyaro ().

• Konoyaro
      if you stay in peace sone and only make duels with other ppl in Lacrum - okey, this is your funniest game.

but i have full +15 acient round except 4 items, and this 4 items i fail yesterday again from +13 -+14 to +15. with legendary stones ofc. and this was 30x times.

and you know what? ppl in my pvp-team have stuff better than me, but when we go a-dred or r-dred we will loose in 80%, because very much time we have in ultimate stuff enemies, when with 3-4 my gross DPS ppl we can't kill at least 1 ppl by very fast focus. i'm sorcer with full dps stigma build. just for fun yesterday i make full dps with all my self buffs for one gladiator from deyla, and after moment when i have used al my super dps skills i see that... i have give him only 10% of his HP damage loooooool. yes he was without cleric or chanter.

for me it is enough. yesterday i especially tried to enchant 4 items. and no one did not sucsess. i loose much kinah for upgrade craft too, i loose much kinah to buy pots, i loose much kinah to give legendary stones from alts to my main via brocker with method that it save from bots.

and i play from 2009y. i have plaied on ru-servers, i have plaied at different free pirate servers, here on eu i'm from 2015y. and i have stopped to play much times. right now i dont think that i will back here. it is really trash. this game don't give me pleasure any more. i want to spend time after my job day normally and have a fun, but here i receive only bullsh*t.

so, let's go try to fight in world with your super acient gear +8-+9 and you will see that you are the mob 1lvl with 10HP for everyone.
    • 6.2 Dredgion has like 10% PvP and 90% PvE, as nobody cares about AP anymore, it's all about rushing mobs and train others. Most of the time, even with my crap gear, I get 2-3 box of enchants without having a single fight with the enemy.

You supposed to craft gear first, then level up your crystal gear to ultimate. And this supposed to be keep you occupied for months, and not reaching this under 1-2 month, it's an MMO, got it? Don't like this, because previous patch wallet heroes got compensated and now overpowered? That's a publisher decision, not the patch's fault.

I'm not staying in peace zone, I complete every single garrison with all 4x4 weeklys and many "Urgent Order" quests possible, and I easily complete those, because I'm not going rambo with my starter gear, but I have a legion and do it as a group. So what is the problem? It's so hard to accept not all people struggling like you?