Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • @Galeas Regarding the "Shugocopia" Box that we get... The idea of having that box for 30 days in your inventory AND a cooldown of 24 hours is plain stupid...

    If I'm not mistaken that chest is meant to replace the shugo gold/vova coins you get daily, having a 24h CD on it really limits its use and if anything goes wrong you could end up with using it 27-28-29 times instead of the 30... IMO that box should reset its cooldown faily at 9am like most of the "daily" things that we have!

    Please reconsider the way the box works!

    Regards,
    Aim, Shoot, Reload, Repeat :sniper:
  • Griver83 wrote:

    Hmm 9.6kk for all goks. Not so bad actually
    considering you lose 7x cashloot (or potentially gear for new players) you could safe for next week when they fix the vendor selling rates
    + losing server wide recruitment

    Yes
    Pretty.
    F*ing.
    Bad.
    But oh well Gameforge will get away with it as always no matter how many times they mess up.
  • [NICK]reming wrote:

    @Galeas Regarding the "Shugocopia" Box that we get... The idea of having that box for 30 days in your inventory AND a cooldown of 24 hours is plain stupid...

    If I'm not mistaken that chest is meant to replace the shugo gold/vova coins you get daily, having a 24h CD on it really limits its use and if anything goes wrong you could end up with using it 27-28-29 times instead of the 30... IMO that box should reset its cooldown faily at 9am like most of the "daily" things that we have!

    Please reconsider the way the box works!

    Regards,
    yeah that's how it's supposed to be but oh well GF knows how to make life harder that's about it
  • PapaSchultz wrote:

    @Galeas so if i understood well you guys killed the interserver function

    as noone will wait forever in a pvp zone to go for a pve instance with people that wait in front of that very same instance
    For good sake of thouse expertised full ultimate compensated advisors that claim to GF with constant Q.Q: "Please GF, don't ruin pvp! With everybody doing pve instances at every time, where is the pleasure to insta kill everybody? Give us the dummies you promises us!"

    And so, here we are the dummies. Everybody, geared and ungeared, forcing to be dummies for the good sake of the wallets and the compensated. Not matter if your faction is undernumbers and you have a disadvantage from 5 to 1. Not matter also if cross servers were a good utility, an utility that provides healthy play into servers that otherwise would be dead. An utility that provides comunication and cooperation between servers and therefore make this game bigger and greater. Not matter also if cross server was the only way to do instances for many people. Not matter anything.
    A fast, efficient and organized utility dies today. Rip cross server.

    In memoriam of one of the best utilities of Aion till today.
  • You guys act as if it was planned to do it this way and to have it stay this way.

    It is inconvenient, but surely you can survive it for a week or two?

    The amount of complaints about EVERYTHING is astonishing. And no, I am not happy about many things and bugs. But this maintenance update is still a step in the right direction. At least I can see the will of improvement, even if poorly implemented.
  • Hey @Galeas can you please tell us that you guys will fix the server-wide recruitment thing whenever there is a solution to close bonus instances or to not give them unlimited entries? Being able to apply to an instance and enter from anywhere was honestly one of the best features in our region. The issue with having to go to an entrance to make a group/apply to a group server-wide is that, although it improves pvp greatly, it also causes a ton of frustration with making groups for instances because it is server-wide which means people have to wait for each other and it's not just a whole group running into a portal.

    Also, can you please suggest to the team to make the Shugocopia item go into your special cube? There is just no need to have this take up inventory space especially if this is the permanent solution to the vova coins.
    Final suggestion, add something to the shugo machine that allows us to buy more gold ingots, even if it's time limited. The reason for this is because i (like many people) received about 1k vova coins and there is realistically nothing to spend them on. We only wanted to use them for gold ingots and those are daily 30 coins and we're already receiving those, making the other 1k useless.
  • terent wrote:

    You guys act as if it was planned to do it this way and to have it stay this way.

    It is inconvenient, but surely you can survive it for a week or two?

    The amount of complaints about EVERYTHING is astonishing. And no, I am not happy about many things and bugs. But this maintenance update is still a step in the right direction. At least I can see the will of improvement, even if poorly implemented.
    tell me one thing that worked as planed since the update,(oh yea FIXING the "good kinah bug" that was not a bug)

    the degree of incompetence has arrived to a master level that i didn't thought was possible for a publisher.

    everyday people leave and yes i think this is worse for the community even than the kinah problem, cuz playing alone sucks .
  • PapaSchultz wrote:

    terent wrote:

    You guys act as if it was planned to do it this way and to have it stay this way.

    It is inconvenient, but surely you can survive it for a week or two?

    The amount of complaints about EVERYTHING is astonishing. And no, I am not happy about many things and bugs. But this maintenance update is still a step in the right direction. At least I can see the will of improvement, even if poorly implemented.
    tell me one thing that worked as planed since the update,(oh yea FIXING the "good kinah bug" that was not a bug)
    the degree of incompetence has arrived to a master level that i didn't thought was possible for a publisher.

    everyday people leave and yes i think this is worse for the community even than the kinah problem, cuz playing alone sucks .
    I hate to be the one having to say it, but every big update in every big game brings a lot of bugs. However, if you look at the list of issues, the number of the ones that are being fixed is increasing. Amazing, isnt it?

    It would be a perfect if all bug fixes worked smoothly and flawlessly. However, life is not so simple and sometimes unexpected complications come. Therefore, I appreciate that we got our shugo gold and luna fix today, that we got more kinah for GoK, that we will get more kinah - as they announced. Cross server issue is inconvenient but it wasnt a deliberate action from GF's side. You can't predict everything.
  • I need opinions from your adred experiences. Now that the boss has 4x more HP than before, its all about who kills surkanas first and then kills most mobs first and lastly which idiot goes for boss.

    Did GF think we are all already running in ultimate PVE gear?
  • terent wrote:

    I hate to be the one having to say it, but every big update in every big game brings a lot of bugs. However, if you look at the list of issues, the number of the ones that are being fixed is increasing. Amazing, isnt it?
    It would be a perfect if all bug fixes worked smoothly and flawlessly. However, life is not so simple and sometimes unexpected complications come. Therefore, I appreciate that we got our shugo gold and luna fix today, that we got more kinah for GoK, that we will get more kinah - as they announced. Cross server issue is inconvenient but it wasnt a deliberate action from GF's side. You can't predict everything.
    that is not the case with gameforge they are always since they started aion they always miss something up that has good impact on the players and takes forever to fix them meanwhile the "bugs" that considered good are fixed in a the blink of an eye I'm not saying they should of left gok bonus for us I don't want people to take advantage of unlimited runs that's for sure but asking 15% increase from NCsoft while they took away which they called bug which in other regions seems to be a benefit for Gold Pack users while our goldpack now is completely worthless that's what I call a spit in community faces

    you know what I have a new suggestion how about they rename the Gold Pack To Social Pack since you can't communicate with other people in free to play game without it make f***ing sense doesn't it

    gameforge should take some courses in na aion and learn what does free to play actually means and how is a game free to play should be friendly to it's players meanwhile our eu aion everything is restricted if you don't buy the gold pack

    thing is I would be gladly buying the gold pack if the publisher was nice to it's community but with this situation and 8 years with gameforge they literally are careless for what community needs or suggest