Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sparx wrote:

Sorayami wrote:

Its rly annoying to go 2 times HT and then you have to wait to recapture the Garnison.
    Thats how the Game was designed in the first place.
    ~ Sparx ~
    Ok. Why don't they apply this to everything requiring access to the Instance Server then.

- Put a proper door for Neviwind Canyon / Ashunatal Dredgion / Runatorium to apply for, and remove them from the Instance Access window.
    - Remove the access of Arena of Discipline / Cooperation from the Instance Access window, since doors already exist.

Thus, your comment is pointless, Sparx. Respectfully.
  • It is not since in KR, JP, CN, RU, NA, TW everywhere else this is the way to go. We have a custom feature which is temporary disabled because of a bug. The game with its original settings is designed to have pvp near instance entries. Just wait for the fix.

~ Sparx ~
  • Please look at things with a wider angle. How can Gameforge put off a "custom feature" without thinking about people's frustration at first place ?

I am sure there is another way to fix the Garden infinite entry bug. They deliberately chose to apply the easier and faster solution, rather than the one that can balance efficience and community's satisfaction.

I mean, the second maintenance went in place only a few moments after the first one was done. Do not tell me that a true benchmark has been done to fix that, they didn't care that much.
  • ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Please look at things with a wider angle. How can Gameforge put off a "custom feature" without thinking about people's frustration at first place ?

I am sure there is another way to fix the Garden infinite entry bug. They deliberately chose to apply the easier and faster solution, rather than the one that can balance efficience and community's satisfaction.
    No there was no otehr solution otherwise we would have done it. But hopefully we will get another solution for GOk and then we can put back the cross-server feature.
  • Galeas wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

Please look at things with a wider angle. How can Gameforge put off a "custom feature" without thinking about people's frustration at first place ?

No there was no otehr solution otherwise we would have done it. But hopefully we will get another solution for GOk and then we can put back the cross-server feature.
    like removing daily GoK? mirash daily has been broken since the launch of 6.2 and nowhere is it stated as broken and waiting for a fix.
  • twardy wrote:

SinGGle wrote:

event dont have daeva skills
    deyla = 3++++++ skills
    nergal = 1 skills/month =(
    I didnt buy any skill for gold bars, came back to aion 2 months before 6.2. I have 3 deavonian skills on my glad without any twinking. Stop crying.
    You can say to people stop Crying ,maby people have work or not mutch time,and maby you just the lucky guy from aion?
    its rng this skill drops so? i have friends with not one deavanion skill yet ,and some only one so people can Cry what they want if they do allot instances and are not the lucky guy as you are. maby its time you change your name in luke and call yourself Lucky Luke :)
  • Galeas wrote:

ResIpsaLoquitur wrote:

The other solution was to simply let Garden bonus have infinity entrys and not kill serverwide function until you found a solution to the problem.
    Ths way you could make up for all the bs we had to deal with by letting ppl run garden as much as they want to recover from 2-3 weeks of constant kinah bleeding.
    But no let's instead kill serverwide function so ppl will strugle with pvp now doing instances.

I dont get it. You are fixing our kinah anyway next maintinance (hopefully) by increasing the selling price x3 so why woudn't you just let it happen?
  • Lyneza90 wrote:

The other solution was to simply let Garden bonus have infinity entrys and not kill serverwide function until you found a solution to the problem.Ths way you could make up for all the bs we had to deal with by letting ppl run garden as much as they want to recover from 2-3 weeks of constant kinah bleeding.
    But no let's instead kill serverwide function so ppl will strugle with pvp now doing instances.

I dont get it. You are fixing our kinah anyway next maintinance (hopefully) by increasing the selling price x3 so why woudn't you just let it happen?
    probably because you would get enough mats in advance to sell for the next few weeks or months while others being away this week or joining the game later would feel cheated. it's not only mats but also gear.
  • Adartaer wrote:

@Galeas
    I suggest to leave LFG Cross-Server just like now. It's just perfect it's great idea when people need to move their lazy PvE @ss from "City"
    Issue is when people want to use cross server and wanna "do same instance again with same team from other servers":

When same team wants to go again and other one captured garrison while other server lost the garrison. Then it keeps going back and forth making same group nearly impossible to do again.
    :cookieshugo:
  • Kuroiz wrote:

same here 0 incfulence, during surge time we can’t even take a quarter of the gates hp with marchutan buff before being stomped by hundreds of Ely. So I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave the situation as it is

The same situation on Antri, but there asmo>eli.
    Maybe the merge could solve our problem for some time. Or faction reroll (on russian servers it helped a lot)
  • This is turning into a big joke.

And it's not a funny one either. Bugs everywhere, at this rate I'd rather the game go back to 5.x than this nyerk.

I don't even know the point of you guys removing the Kinah buff thing from the EU addition if you have to then compensate people by adding kinah in instances. I mean, you might as well just have left it there.

People are not having fun because you can't even reroll your stats, you can't even enchant sometimes or at least I can't with this kind of kinah amounts. Ridiculous.

The enchantment rates are a joke, tried to enchant an ancient piece of gear, the piece of gear failed 10x from +0 with ancient enchantment stones. I see people posting that there's an 88% chance to succeed in that case, complete bs.

Lmao, look at those steamchart numbers, numbers are dropping away again. GG Gameforge.

Holy nyerk please make more enchantments accessibly in the game. I don't even care now if they are in the cash shop, at least make them cheap so people can actually afford them especially with the bs enchantment rates. Don't make enchant stones cost more than 1 Euro each, because anything more than that it's not worth it.

When I say enchantment stones I mean non-rng boxes with Legendary Enchantment stones.

I know several people who've already quit, I bet more will quit if this kind of nyerk continues.

:dislike:
  • @Galeas
    Please be aware of the fact that we're at the end of October and no hero trials and platinerk system was yet implemented.
    Instead you gave us access at legendary enchantment stones via p2w events, like usual.
    You guys are always late on your promises but always on time for collecting money from us. :dislike: