Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

    Hello, so I just went through the changes that we will be getting in the next maintenance, and I came across a lot of people who were frustrated with those changes, so I would like to address it.

    First of all, I am grateful for the Kinah Drop event changes. Gameforge listened to our feedback and they included Narakalli (as most people wanted), and they even decided to include GoK. That's actually really good for all of us, it will actually make a difference and give us a bit of kinah to work with. Great job!

    On the contrary, I am disappointed by the compensation rewards regarding the Gold Pack issues. I do not want to sound unthankful, but the compensation rewards are kind of insulting. I'd rather get nothing to be honest, it won't make any difference anyway.

    What I do not understand though, is why are people still so mad about this kinah change? Maybe we should stop b****ing about everything and for once congratulate Gameforge for listening to our concerns and doing something about it. I'm also really looking forward to the new event, since Galeas said we'll be able to get Contracts. Seems like a great maintenance so far in my opinion, let's all hope that Gameforge keeps it up!

    I'd love to listen to your opinions as well though, so feel free to share your thoughts!
    __♥__♥_____♥__♥___
    _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__
    _♥______♥______♥__
    __♥____________♥__
    ___♥__________♥___
    ____♥_______♥_____
    ______♥___♥_______
    ________♥_________
  • shynon wrote:

    Hello, so I just went through the changes that we will be getting in the next maintenance, and I came across a lot of people who were frustrated with those changes, so I would like to address it.

    First of all, I am grateful for the Kinah Drop event changes. Gameforge listened to our feedback and they included Narakalli (as most people wanted), and they even decided to include GoK. That's actually really good for all of us, it will actually make a difference and give us a bit of kinah to work with. Great job!

    On the contrary, I am disappointed by the compensation rewards regarding the Gold Pack issues. I do not want to sound unthankful, but the compensation rewards are kind of insulting. I'd rather get nothing to be honest, it won't make any difference anyway.

    What I do not understand though, is why are people still so mad about this kinah change? Maybe we should stop b****ing about everything and for once congratulate Gameforge for listening to our concerns and doing something about it. I'm also really looking forward to the new event, since Galeas said we'll be able to get Contracts. Seems like a great maintenance so far in my opinion, let's all hope that Gameforge keeps it up!

    I'd love to listen to your opinions as well though, so feel free to share your thoughts!

    I'd assume they are mad because its still over 200% less than what you got with the Premium item sell rate before the bug fix (Which is not a real bug, premium (GP in EU) users should get the same Premium sale % as KOR has, only thing that was BUG about it was that non GP users also got the same) I mean yes, this is definitely huge improvement but still far less than what we got before. Also their idea to increase the item sales by 15%, that is insulting if anything. Still good direction but instead of 15%, ya should try least 50% or 75%.
  • shynon wrote:

    What I do not understand though, is why are people still so mad about this kinah change? Maybe we should stop b****ing about everything and for once congratulate Gameforge for listening to our concerns and doing something about it. I'm also really looking forward to the new event, since Galeas said we'll be able to get Contracts. Seems like a great maintenance so far in my opinion, let's all hope that Gameforge keeps it up!
    It was their doing, fixing something that was good. Still we dont know if we are getting 5->15% vendor sales or +15% to the current rate.
  • twardy wrote:

    shynon wrote:

    What I do not understand though, is why are people still so mad about this kinah change? Maybe we should stop b****ing about everything and for once congratulate Gameforge for listening to our concerns and doing something about it. I'm also really looking forward to the new event, since Galeas said we'll be able to get Contracts. Seems like a great maintenance so far in my opinion, let's all hope that Gameforge keeps it up!
    It was their doing, fixing something that was good. Still we dont know if we are getting 5->15% vendor sales or +15% to the current rate.
    As the Sparx said

    Its 15% of the item sell price
    We have now 5% of the item sell price
    Before "fix" we had 20%

    Clear?
  • Judasz wrote:

    twardy wrote:

    shynon wrote:

    What I do not understand though, is why are people still so mad about this kinah change? Maybe we should stop b****ing about everything and for once congratulate Gameforge for listening to our concerns and doing something about it. I'm also really looking forward to the new event, since Galeas said we'll be able to get Contracts. Seems like a great maintenance so far in my opinion, let's all hope that Gameforge keeps it up!
    It was their doing, fixing something that was good. Still we dont know if we are getting 5->15% vendor sales or +15% to the current rate.
    As the Sparx said
    Its 15% of the item sell price
    We have now 5% of the item sell price
    Before "fix" we had 20%

    Clear?
    No, not clear

    But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop
  • NCSoft in Korea removed the possibility to put your money into the Account's wharehouse.
    NCSoft in Korea has still a good amount of people playing and a better way of management regarding their Gold Pack bonuses and what not, GameForge utility of their Gold Packs in this patch is equal to 0.

    NCSoft's shop in Korea compared to our shop is accessible to everyone because their shop is much cheaper than Gameforge's one. But you know GF is German, in Germany salary is good (I live in Germany), their business model was thought for people with a good amount of money in their wallet, but they have forgotten that EU isn't equal to Germany and many people who couldn't acquire things in the long term have quit.
    In the NA Version you can still trade, whisper, use the /LookingForGroup or /lfg chat, selling things at broker is possible and we're talking about a free to play American version of Aion. What's the difference between a NA free to play version and an EU free to play version of Aion? None, just GF is a money eating scum of a company so they had to SELL YOU their Gold Pack cuz the only utility was ''BEING SOCIAL, HAVING SOCIAL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER HUMAN BEINGS WHICH ARE TRADES, WHISPERING, /LFG to actually look for a group'' otherwise you couldn't have had interactions with other people in the game.

    If you want I can list you more things that GF has removed on their side (not ncsoft) that could help us and THEM to acquire more people and have a better gameplay but I won't else this would turn into reading a wall of text big enough as the term of use of their contract.

    @shynon let's thank them again.....
  • SHUGO VENDING MACHINE

    Prices are a complete joke....1 month of coins = 1 enchantment stone.

    Whenever you add an event, give shugo coins as rewards and put the event rewards on the vending machine... This is what we have been asking for YEARS!!!! so at some point everyone has the chance to get stuff, even if they have to save coins from 1 or 2 events.
  • As a small compensation for the circumstances, we will also be gifting you 30 Shugo Gold and 10 Luna
    Whats this 10 Luna???

    Is this what GameForge means being generous?? I cant even reset 1 instance with 10 Luna being compensated. Whats this nonsense?

    Shitstorm growing and growing.
  • Although GF ain't famous for their attention to semantics or good ingame translation, but the 10 luna should be in addition to the other 40 per activated goldpack, so we'll get 50 per goldpack, which is not entirely bad.
    The shugo gold thing is, yet again, crumbles of a bigger cake they should have rightfully rewarded us with, for our commendable patience.
    The cost of items that pixeled machine sells is ridiculously high.

    The kinah event...ah, jesus... Here I got pissed off again.
    What does it even mean: "equally divided between all party members"?
    In good old english means that amount is split and each party member get a "portion" of said amount.
    What, I think, they wanted to say is that "every" party member gets said amount.
    Because if I duo garden and get 900k split in half, that ain't cool.

    Also, I'm curious about the shugo game. That's a pure p2w event that usually gives high end items, ofc if enough money were spent.
    The halloween event looks like a fodder event that usually doesn't give squat.
  • well u can guarantee that gok parties will be join then leave as everyone who can will solo it for the 900k instead of actually partying lmfao genius idea by the devs again

    so geared players get more gold income yet again than the new player as they can solo GoK can do prom etc... where the newer / undergeared players cannot, the shortsightedness of the devs in this game is staggering tbh
  • Alibi wrote:

    @Galeas quick question, is this fix for the shugo gold + luna thing permanent? Making us go grab our bonuses from the store every 30 days seems like a temporary fix until you can make a system that automatically does it for us.
    It is permanent. It seems like there was not other way to do it. As the bonus system that would work automatically that we asked for didn't work at all. We didn't want to wait any longer.

    Doombolt wrote:

    Although GF ain't famous for their attention to semantics or good ingame translation, but the 10 luna should be in addition to the other 40 per activated goldpack, so we'll get 50 per goldpack, which is not entirely bad.
    The shugo gold thing is, yet again, crumbles of a bigger cake they should have rightfully rewarded us with, for our commendable patience.
    The cost of items that pixeled machine sells is ridiculously high.

    The kinah event...ah, jesus... Here I got pissed off again.
    What does it even mean: "equally divided between all party members"?
    In good old english means that amount is split and each party member get a "portion" of said amount.
    What, I think, they wanted to say is that "every" party member gets said amount.
    Because if I duo garden and get 900k split in half, that ain't cool.

    Also, I'm curious about the shugo game. That's a pure p2w event that usually gives high end items, ofc if enough money were spent.
    The halloween event looks like a fodder event that usually doesn't give squat.
    The 10 additional luna is a one time compensation. You won't get 10 additional every time you activate a GP.

    "equally divided between all party members" means exactly that. If the boss drops 900 000 Kinah then if you have two people, each player will get 450k, if you have 3 each will get 300k.