Dredgion medals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dredgion medals

Hello,
      I was searching like a lot and I couldnt find any site about what to do with this medal <Victory Insignia of the Ashunatal Dredgion>
      It is from bridge dredgion boss and I would realy like to know where to use it.
      Ty for reply :cookieshugo:
    • he/she doesnt mean the "fighter insignias".... he/she means

Spiritesen wrote:

Hello,
      I was searching like a lot and I couldnt find any site about what to do with this medal <Victory Insignia of the Ashunatal Dredgion>
      It is from bridge dredgion boss and I would realy like to know where to use it.
      Ty for reply :cookieshugo:
      and to answer your question: There is no NPC yet. This is why I already asked if there could be an event to exchange those medals. Maybe 2 Medals for one legendary enchantment stone. Maybe 10 of those medals for one ultimate enchantment stone. That would be great. But yeah... under GF too great to be true.
    • Lemonzz wrote:

and to answer your question: There is no NPC yet.
      NPC is there, but Quest is removed.
      The Quest gave some Quna and since we don't have Qune =no Quest.
      But yeah it would have been nice to change quest reward for EU.
      ____

"ATREIA'S GOT THAT WINTER FEELING"
      And that feeling is winter depression.
      :atired:
      ____
    • ReturningPlayer wrote:

then why don't they make the quest gives Luna ? it's intended to be like this in kr didn't it ?
      Don't ask me. :/
      I have asked the question about medals many, many times till I got this answer, and that after I've found the quest in powerbook.
      My question about changing the quest or why not removing medals, since useless, where never answered.
      ____

____
    • Lemonzz wrote:

To remove the medals would be stupid because they should be an ingame feature as intended from NCSoft.
      Yes, but right now, like it is, they are just useless stuff.
      Do you remember Poppy-pearls?
      ____

____
    • Lemonzz wrote:

I left Aion after 4.5 und came back for 6.2. So no, I dont remember those pearls.
      Ok, it was event item you got in an Event instance (we had it 2 -weekly). You could use for nice stuff, but we didn't have NPC for it. It was useless stuff, GF said it also "never intended for EU to have".
      Some months later, we got NPC for it, but all pearls we had gathered till then where removed.
      ____

____
    • Kyir wrote:

Lemonzz wrote:

I left Aion after 4.5 und came back for 6.2. So no, I dont remember those pearls.
      Ok, it was event item you got in an Event instance (we had it 2 -weekly). You could use for nice stuff, but we didn't have NPC for it. It was useless stuff, GF said it also "never intended for EU to have".Some months later, we got NPC for it, but all pearls we had gathered till then where removed.
      that's not entirely the same, the poppy pearls were from kumuki which is an instance event. Is not like I agree or disagree with the move they did to remove them before putting the event.

On the other hand, this is not an event time, is a feature of the game, so as everything else we gather it since day1 of the patch; if for some reason they decide to remove them...
    • Lahire wrote:

that's not entirely the same, the poppy pearls were from kumuki which is an instance event. Is not like I agree or disagree with the move they did to remove them before putting the event.

On the other hand, this is not an event time, is a feature of the game, so as everything else we gather it since day1 of the patch; if for some reason they decide to remove them...
      yes, not entirely the same, but we're talking about gameforge here.
      If they decide to implemet the quest with Luna or Enchantment sones as reward, I'm not sure they don't decide pre-gathered medals as unfair.
      ____

____