Great job once again GameForge!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great job once again GameForge!

Yay, no more server-wide applying to dungeons from anywhere!
      Yay, dungeon entrances getting camped by p2w players 24/7!
      Yay, a full group of 6 can't kill 2 of these money bags you milk after fighting for 10 minutes straight because heals!
      Much fun, wow, group disbanded, no dungeon was made that day.
      Yay, I left the game.

Keep it up, proud of you, that's how you're going to get new people playing.

For those of you that may think I didn't try, I've been trying to get in a dungeon (holy tower and narakalli) since 15:00, it's now 18:50, all I've been able to do was nothing at all, groups keep getting disbanded, camps lost so no holy tower for you, it's just not working. This is day 2.
    • They dont care about the game, only for the revenue.
      The game has a lot of simple bug what they cant fix. Also coming bla bla we cant only NC... And when NA fix a bug they said oh we got it now atm.... We are not stupid.
      Sieges unplayable with 10 fps with a high-end pc. After revive wing bugs always. Sendlog every day. As a ranger you need to play with animation bug for a whole month. They fixing bugs and with fix cousing a lot of other.
      One time got an equal enemy in runat and ofc got a sendlog from the server side....

And pls if you have a huge amount of time fix the equipment extraction menu.... Cuz when i extract, i extract from AP not from Kinah in english client....
    • WreckingLord wrote:

Yay, no more server-wide applying to dungeons from anywhere!
      Yay, dungeon entrances getting camped by p2w players 24/7!
      Yay, a full group of 6 can't kill 2 of these money bags you milk after fighting for 10 minutes straight because heals!
      Much fun, wow, group disbanded, no dungeon was made that day.
      Yay, I left the game.

Keep it up, proud of you, that's how you're going to get new people playing.

For those of you that may think I didn't try, I've been trying to get in a dungeon (holy tower and narakalli) since 15:00, it's now 18:50, all I've been able to do was nothing at all, groups keep getting disbanded, camps lost so no holy tower for you, it's just not working. This is day 2.
      There are rifts which spawn will also allow you to enter.. 9 locations spawn a possible rift for the instances. and it changes every half hour.... This is how it was intended, if u can't get near the entrance, enter via rift.
    • [NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

Sieges unplayable with 10 fps with a high-end pc. After revive wing bugs always.
      Just to clear this up for you, GF has nothing to do with your fps at siege. Aion uses a single core (you can always check in your task manager), so if you have a 128 core i9 running at 3.0 ghz on each, it will be still worse, than a quad core on 4.5 ghz.
    • Keymaker wrote:

There are rifts which spawn will also allow you to enter.. 9 locations spawn a possible rift for the instances. and it changes every half hour.... This is how it was intended, if u can't get near the entrance, enter via rift.
      I did not think of that, always saw those rifts as kinda useless and never gave it much thought, but now that you say it that way it makes much more sense, I'll try that next time.
    • Konoyaro wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

Sieges unplayable with 10 fps with a high-end pc. After revive wing bugs always.
      Just to clear this up for you, GF has nothing to do with your fps at siege. Aion uses a single core (you can always check in your task manager), so if you have a 128 core i9 running at 3.0 ghz on each, it will be still worse, than a quad core on 4.5 ghz.

Because Aion still uses a CryEngine 1.5 modded version.
      I just hope they will release in the future a new kind of Aion using either newest CryEngine or Unreal Engine, would improve also a hell lot of performance issues too I guessing.
    • Konoyaro wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

That's not true, I have an i5 4690k (4 cores) and it uses all 4, this game is not that old, in 2008 multi-core was not a a new thing anymore.
      I have yet to encounter a game that can fit more players in a siege than Aion, you're just not being understanding of the implications of having 300+ player models on screen each with their own animation, equipment and movement... It's not easy on ANY computer.
    • WreckingLord wrote:

Konoyaro wrote:

[NICK]xkoma007x wrote:

That's not true, I have an i5 4690k (4 cores) and it uses all 4, this game is not that old, in 2008 multi-core was not a a new thing anymore.I have yet to encounter a game that can fit more players in a siege than Aion, you're just not being understanding of the implications of having 300+ player models on screen each with their own animation, equipment and movement... It's not easy on ANY computer.

Your quad core processor never go above 25% on aion in your task manager, maybe 3-4 more %, but it will stay around that number. It just passes the task around the cores to share the heat equally.

Aion siege time, characters enabled, running on 100% load , 11 fps. Windows 10 task manager very inprecise, but this would show 80-100 if it would use all cores.

Read about this here: forums.aiononline.com/topic/96…readed-vs-multi-threaded/

The post was edited 2 times, last by Konoyaro ().