Bugs After Maint

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Ofc It's sad that the kinah patch is being removed. But they could not leave it like that, without the loot of boxes. So they made the decision to do a rollback and we could gather our stuff again until we hopefully get a working patch. It is a bit unfair to blame gf for the bugged patches if all they can do is request patches. I rly ask myself why nearly all patches you receive are full of bugs. :S


    #unlucky
  • Wassermelone wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving.

    Galeas wrote:

    Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack.
    a skill that have 2k physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"?
    What do u mean? Gladiator is totally balanced with red berserk
  • Nootee wrote:

    Wassermelone wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving.

    Galeas wrote:

    Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack.
    a skill that have 2k physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"?
    What do u mean? Gladiator is totally balanced with red berserk
    thats why no fix, its balanced hehe
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

    I played ncsoft games and other publishers games but didn't see this amount of "bugs" with almost every patch we get

    I mean don't want to be disrespectful or anything but gameforge should do better job at this

    it's either intended to implement these bugs or gameforge should consider hiring new developers

    also have you heard of a testing patch server it should be a thing
    you must not have played much under ncwest then. the amount of mistakes over the years wouldn't fit a few pages. just recently in l2c they had to do special maintenance after another maintenance because people found a way to create a race and a class that is not available. then another one with exploiting some dungeon entry count. and this week another one because one item didn't consume and was giving infinite buff. so you're wrong or you should check more often those games. you can find all posts by hime this month and see all the f... ups by yourself. ncwest is just as bad.

    the only devs for this game are on ncsoft. gf is only the publisher.
  • failboat wrote:

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    I played ncsoft games and other publishers games but didn't see this amount of "bugs" with almost every patch we get

    I mean don't want to be disrespectful or anything but gameforge should do better job at this

    it's either intended to implement these bugs or gameforge should consider hiring new developers

    also have you heard of a testing patch server it should be a thing
    you must not have played much under ncwest then. the amount of mistakes over the years wouldn't fit a few pages. just recently in l2c they had to do special maintenance after another maintenance because people found a way to create a race and a class that is not available. then another one with exploiting some dungeon entry count. and this week another one because one item didn't consume and was giving infinite buff. so you're wrong or you should check more often those games. you can find all posts by hime this month and see all the f... ups by yourself. ncwest is just as bad.
    the only devs for this game are on ncsoft. gf is only the publisher.
    my experience with ncsoft was with Lineage III for few months GW2 also few months and blade & soul since wester release played it for couple years so I know what kind of BUGS occurred on some of their games there been special maintenance to fix some unintended bugs but that happen every once in a long while

    but the amount of bugs coming with Gameforge is ridiculously high and I've been playing Aion since 2010 can't say I'm making things up it's almost every couple weeks there is a new bug wow such coincidence

    don't even care if they have devs or not but they need to do their job as publisher much much better than now I'm not here to tell them how I'm telling them to just do it
  • @Galeas Even the resets after special maintenances are rng... classic GF. Some people get reset on every instance while some get reset only on 1 or 2 instances. You realize this ruins the balance of the game right? This week some players got 30kk from gok only cuz it got reset twice, 10kk for each 4 entry, while other players like me got only 10kk cuz we didnt get a reset on it. Now add the other instances as well.

    GG

    The post was edited 1 time, last by derezzerdawn ().

  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

    failboat wrote:

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    I played ncsoft games and other publishers games but didn't see this amount of "bugs" with almost every patch we get

    I mean don't want to be disrespectful or anything but gameforge should do better job at this

    it's either intended to implement these bugs or gameforge should consider hiring new developers

    also have you heard of a testing patch server it should be a thing
    you must not have played much under ncwest then. the amount of mistakes over the years wouldn't fit a few pages. just recently in l2c they had to do special maintenance after another maintenance because people found a way to create a race and a class that is not available. then another one with exploiting some dungeon entry count. and this week another one because one item didn't consume and was giving infinite buff. so you're wrong or you should check more often those games. you can find all posts by hime this month and see all the f... ups by yourself. ncwest is just as bad.the only devs for this game are on ncsoft. gf is only the publisher.
    my experience with ncsoft was with Lineage III for few months GW2 also few months and blade & soul since wester release played it for couple years so I know what kind of BUGS occurred on some of their games there been special maintenance to fix some unintended bugs but that happen every once in a long while
    but the amount of bugs coming with Gameforge is ridiculously high and I've been playing Aion since 2010 can't say I'm making things up it's almost every couple weeks there is a new bug wow such coincidence

    don't even care if they have devs or not but they need to do their job as publisher much much better than now I'm not here to tell them how I'm telling them to just do it
    there is no lineage 3. also gw2 is not developed by ncsoft they are just the publisher.
    all the bugs i listed and are from this month (october) on lineage 2 classic game, a newly added game. go check the forum, so many ppl crying for nerfed rates, bugs, bots, lack of support, refunds etc.
  • failboat wrote:

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    failboat wrote:

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    I played ncsoft games and other publishers games but didn't see this amount of "bugs" with almost every patch we get

    I mean don't want to be disrespectful or anything but gameforge should do better job at this

    it's either intended to implement these bugs or gameforge should consider hiring new developers

    also have you heard of a testing patch server it should be a thing
    you must not have played much under ncwest then. the amount of mistakes over the years wouldn't fit a few pages. just recently in l2c they had to do special maintenance after another maintenance because people found a way to create a race and a class that is not available. then another one with exploiting some dungeon entry count. and this week another one because one item didn't consume and was giving infinite buff. so you're wrong or you should check more often those games. you can find all posts by hime this month and see all the f... ups by yourself. ncwest is just as bad.the only devs for this game are on ncsoft. gf is only the publisher.
    my experience with ncsoft was with Lineage III for few months GW2 also few months and blade & soul since wester release played it for couple years so I know what kind of BUGS occurred on some of their games there been special maintenance to fix some unintended bugs but that happen every once in a long whilebut the amount of bugs coming with Gameforge is ridiculously high and I've been playing Aion since 2010 can't say I'm making things up it's almost every couple weeks there is a new bug wow such coincidence

    don't even care if they have devs or not but they need to do their job as publisher much much better than now I'm not here to tell them how I'm telling them to just do it
    there is no lineage 3. also gw2 is not developed by ncsoft they are just the publisher.all the bugs i listed and are from this month (october) on lineage 2 classic game, a newly added game. go check the forum, so many ppl crying for nerfed rates, bugs, bots, lack of support, refunds etc.
    I won't check since I played that game years ago so don't even care. however you didn't say anything about Blade & Soul oh yeah right since there are no bugs you can't defend gameforge more because ncsoft knows how to do their job since NA Aion going great without bugs and Blade & Soul going great no bugs lets blame NCsoft for gameforge F*** ups you right
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

    I won't check since I played that game years ago so don't even care. however you didn't say anything about Blade & Soul oh yeah right since there are no bugs you can't defend gameforge more because ncsoft knows how to do their job since NA Aion going great without bugs and Blade & Soul going great no bugs lets blame NCsoft for gameforge F*** ups you right
    go check here. scroll through a few pages to get an idea how it is now.
    i didn't say anyting about b&s because it's a bad game that i quit few months after they released so i didn't get to experience much. i can't believe i played that crap. all the eu players were telling ncwest that we have very high ping and they said no not possible. then they proved that we play on eu server but market is on na so this is why they had high ping. ncwest said sorry, nothing to do. on top of that every weekend the servers were going down randomly, dungeon entrances were fuxed. sorry but the support for that game was zero when i played. i played since 2004 under ncwest. no thanks not anymore.
  • Wassermelone wrote:

    Galeas wrote:

    We didn't "nerf" anything we are just implementing the patches we are receiving.

    Galeas wrote:

    Assassin Skill got fixed: [Daevanion] Swift Heavy Attack.
    a skill that have 2692 physical dmg, got nerfed to 897 physical dmg and you wanna tell us this is just a fix? ahh wait, other classes still have they broken op skills. where is the "fix"?
    no words to this? why its only sin and not every class... get your **** together