Simply change requirements to upgrade your PvP gear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Simply change requirements to upgrade your PvP gear

We don't actually need any complex systems in place or hard work for hero trials providing us more enchantment stones, and we don't particularly need better enchantment rates.

No, we simply need to fix the core of the problem.

The core of the problem is that we need to +15 items in order to upgrade them, the simplest, most effective and most westernizing solution to this problem is to request from NC a patch in which the requirements to upgrade our gear are lowered to +10 instead of +15.

@Galeas What do you think of this suggestion?
    • They would have to change gear stats aswell then. Since +15 a gear is the most important thing you can do. For example a +15 ancient weapon has more pvp/pve attack than a +14 legendary one.
      I think it would be too complicated. Doubt they will implement a change like this.
    • alvi wrote:

They would have to change gear stats aswell then. Since +15 a gear is the most important thing you can do. For example a +15 ancient weapon has more pvp/pve attack than a +14 legendary one.
      I think it would be too complicated. Doubt they will implement a change like this.
      they don't need to change any stats :/

you have the choice to 15+ or +10

and for example the piece becomes upgradable when you get it to 10+

and 15+ is still a choice but it's not a requirement for the upgrading so this just makes upgrading a bit easier and has no impact on the gear stats
    • i would suggest .. if u fail after +12 it reduce by 1 .. not back to +10 again .. many time i reach +14 .. then it fail it back to +10 ,, why it isn't like before +10 when u fail it reduce by 1.. why you have to go from +10 to +15 without any fail to do it .. ( sorry for my bad English )
    • Rym wrote:

We don't actually need any complex systems in place or hard work for hero trials providing us more enchantment stones, and we don't particularly need better enchantment rates.

No, we simply need to fix the core of the problem.

The core of the problem is that we need to +15 items in order to upgrade them, the simplest, most effective and most westernizing solution to this problem is to request from NC a patch in which the requirements to upgrade our gear are lowered to +10 instead of +15.

@Galeas What do you think of this suggestion?
      We can always bring the topic but this is such a core feature that I doubt it would be changed to be honest.
    • skyfear wrote:

i would suggest .. if u fail after +12 it reduce by 1 .. not back to +10 again .. many time i reach +14 .. then it fail it back to +10 ,, why it isn't like before +10 when u fail it reduce by 1.. why you have to go from +10 to +15 without any fail to do it .. ( sorry for my bad English )
      I guess you never played the game before the 5.0 update (during 4.8 or below). Because at that time, if a gear failed at any level above +10 it would fall back to +10 (same as now).

But if you failed at +10, it would then fall to +9 and go on falling to 0 (if you keep failing). Meaning, their wasn't a safe point at that time (like now). So, many players had to suffer from going from +14 to 0 (it even initially applied on +15 and above gears as well, meaning it was possible to go from +25 to 0 for sometime; but i think later on they changed that and made +15 as safe point).

Now do you want that to happen again, because if NCSoft listens to suggestion like "Rym" made, then we could very well see the return of those days.
    • I dont want those days where I socketed 5 manastones and the 6th failed and all stones were lost, before 5.x enchanting and socketing system were really really annoying, I dont think anyone wants to enchanting and socketing without safepoints. Personally I am fine with this enchanting just give me more legendary stones . :evil: