Bugs still there

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]warcompany wrote:

Mihriimah wrote:

2448 dmg is so much phy classes have 13 k phy attack so sins ill one shot ? i have legendary set and legendary set sin 16k dmg on me before this nerf now is so good dont change that!!
    yea you have no clue how badly nerfed sin alrdy is in this current patch .
    nvm him,he dont even know chanter have 2.5k damage glad have, also ranger have too :D
  • yaminote wrote:

[NICK]warcompany wrote:

Mihriimah wrote:

2448 dmg is so much phy classes have 13 k phy attack so sins ill one shot ? i have legendary set and legendary set sin 16k dmg on me before this nerf now is so good dont change that!!
    yea you have no clue how badly nerfed sin alrdy is in this current patch .
    nvm him,he dont even know chanter have 2.5k damage glad have, also ranger have too :D
    ye glad ones have decently long cd tho, chanter has two with 12 and 8 seconds cd and the first one of em is even ranged XDD #balanced class
  • Wassermelone wrote:

yaminote wrote:

Wassermelone wrote:

yaminote wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

ye sin got "ninja" nerfed, works as designed tho ;) you now have a 6.5 skill instead of the (deemed as too strong) 6.2 version of the skill. Why they dont do the same to chanter i dont quite understand tho... the base dmg of certain skills and heals is way too high XD
    actually, i guess like this because i can hit more then 3 skills in 3 seconds so i can deal more damage by crit :) maybe they shouldnt change it :) you guys can CLOSE the topic please..
    since you are using :nothingtoseehere: , you sure can make more hits in 3 seconds hehe
    pelase try to make me bann :D that was the another thing i talk about up after noctic post but however this is the comminty we have to deal..
    :nothingtoseehere:
    Wish I could see from that far away too and get all the other benefits that thing gives.~
    Files
    • yam.jpg

(527.54 kB, downloaded 29 times, last: )
    :cookieshugo:

The post was edited 4 times, last by Murskaaja ().

• @Sita @Galeas any news? because i recive today my ticket answer and its says;

thank you for your feedback regarding this skill.

We will forward
    it to the respective team so they can look into it. We are sorry that
    we do not have any further information about this already that we could
    share with you.

Best regards,

Akkarin
    Aion Game Support

is this auto answer?
  • No maintenance: 07.11.2018

Check 6.2 usage effect and 6.5 effect

Check 6.2 usage effect and 6.5 effect

@Sita @Galeas

i just want to emntion it one more last time..

since 8 days i open this topic only sita told me "ill put this galeas attention",i gave him ticket number and after 3 days answer that i get from GF and after that 4 days left still nothing and today i saw nothing gonna change..
    i know we have full toxic comminty when someone open here topic about one huge bugg effect ingame some classes,they will throw whatever they have inside of them to mark me but it is really fine even one of those ppl from my legion..
    i get used to it ingame dealing with many diffrent racist act in antri asmo side no problem for me..
    but while i was looking for fix which i open few times or post under one or two important topic my ideas,i alwasy get ignored and my ideas ignored or just marked with..
    this is last time im sharing something also i know its might be not as big as other ppl shared but at least its something and at least im the one who is trying to make patches what it should be during 6.2 for orjinal patch..
    i also ask to sita to close this topic but meh he have a lot of work and pm to answer i guess so i want to give another chance to this topic for now..