Deyla log in problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day 3:
      I now have trained pidgeons to deliver my data to Deyla. I tie small sd cards to their tiny legs and they seem not to mind too much.

My ping is equal to 26 hours (around 93kk ms) which leaves me with few gaming options but it can change with favorable winds. I'm currently attempting to teleport to pandemoniun and expect to reach it by tomorrow.

The pidgeons consume 16kg of food on a daily basis but have accepted me as their leader.
      Stein, the pidgeons' association representative, is threatenig me with a general strike if I will not buy new luxury cages by Monday.
      Stein, however, has a thing for hawaiian pizza. I will attempt to poison the pineapple and replace him with Francesco, our italian white pidgeon who seems to be less demanding but would like a calzone or two to keep his ideas on my side.

The situation will be critical if the assassination attempt will fail.
      Please send good vibes.

Nuke
    • Nuke wrote:

Day 3:
      I now have trained pidgeons to deliver my data to Deyla. I tie small sd cards to their tiny legs and they seem not to mind too much.

My ping is equal to 26 hours (around 93kk ms) which leaves me with few gaming options but it can change with favorable winds. I'm currently attempting to teleport to pandemoniun and expect to reach it by tomorrow.

The pidgeons consume 16kg of food on a daily basis but have accepted me as their leader.
      Stein, the pidgeons' association representative, is threatenig me with a general strike if I will not buy new luxury cages by Monday.
      Stein, however, has a thing for hawaiian pizza. I will attempt to poison the pineapple and replace him with Francesco, our italian white pidgeon who seems to be less demanding but would like a calzone or two to keep his ideas on my side.

Please send good vibes.

Nuke
      Make this guy a Mod
      He is brilliant :thumbsup:
    • Aion for me for few days.

1. Launch aion
      2. Get disconnect after login
      3. You are allready logged in
      4. choose server, disconnect
      5. reconnect
      6. repeat few times
      7. OK, im in
      8. go dred or RT, finish dred/rt reconnect to deyla
      9. disconnect, client crash
      10. 10minutes of checking files (dunno why?)

I know that I could use vpn or battleping/wtfast or few other softwares but i dont want to, like some1 said above I dont want to have my account locked for suspicious behaviour and then exchange mails with support for few days xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by twardy ().

• Nuke wrote:

Day 3:

Please send good vibes.

Nuke
      You may not be a Mod or whatever , but you have my gratitude , for being one of the very few people here that actualy helped or tried to :) Many thanks Nuke
    • you guys shouldn't expect any solution from gf because i think there is none so far. some players from europe are experiencing problems in other games unrelated to gf. so there is that. the problem might be somewhere in between.
      i've been logging in just fine every day. no vpn needed.
    • failboat wrote:

you guys shouldn't expect any solution from gf because i think there is none so far. some players from europe are experiencing problems in other games unrelated to gf. so there is that. the problem might be somewhere in between.
      i've been logging in just fine every day. no vpn needed.
      very good and logical answer, thank you for your contribution
    • Senpai wrote:

[NICK]goldenstroke wrote:

when will you correct this problem? why don't you even bother to answer our tickets?
      Not many tickets get answered in the weekend. Check again tomorrow afternoon.
      Is anyone still having problems with logging into Deyla? I just logged into that server without any problems.
      Cannot Log in without Wtfast
    • it's 4 or 5 day still can't login...I don't even count days...I back to my old game and know what I forgot about Aion. Something change for this few days? @Galeas
      What about my 30 days Vova Coins Pack? What about Halloween Event? Are yoy guys going to recompense us this days of absence?