Enchanting system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enchanting system

I have already failed 230 ancient stones and 68 legendary stones on the weapon and is still +10.... What is the maxim stones that needs to be use to get it +15.? The weapon is ancient PvP. ?( ?( ?( . It should be a system where if you fail 100 stones or something you get +15 what ever happens to stones or something...
    • Nimsi wrote:

this is not RNG , before the patch where they "fix" the personal shop i made 5 items +15 after that patch i cannot make a single item +15 so ***** this RNG s*** !
      Congrats, but that's the system and even though I also have bad luck I'm quite happy with the way it is, in 6.5 enchantment rates are increased anyway, if you get that triggered which clearly you do, save your stones for early next year.
    • Tom needs to get it into his head that we don't want random we want progression.

An MMO without progression is dead, I'm sorry this is the truth. When players do not have any progression they become frustrated, frustration turns into complaints, complaints turn into silence, and when silence falls it means they have given up.

I say Tom because as Product Director he "can" request more helpful events or custom changes from NC that for the first time in 6 years could benefit the players.
    • Aion was 100000000000x better in 3.x when the only p2w element was a feather that 1 in 1000 luckily enchanted to +10

Then came the accessory enchant and it got progressively worse. With new stuff to enchant that became harder, but yielded powerful results. More RNG too.

Listen Gameforge, I don't know in what universe you guys are living, but MMO is a dying genre, and even Blizzard is having a very hard time keeping in touch and balancing the game in a way where it's not a "dice roll" or "lottery" type of progression system, where it's a matter of luck, RNG.

Real progression was back in the day. I knew how much it costed to get 60 AP set, I would farm that, get medals. I knew also that enchant stones were a set price and you honestly didn't need many of them, also if you had +10 set vs +15 it hardly mattered.
      So it only took a set amount of time that was equal all across the board to catch up to players, as a FREE USER. Which after skill came into place, who was the best player? Well, gear wouldn't matter, since everyone had equal gear.

But now? PvP is a joke, has been since after 4.*. Gear is all that matters, you can be the worst player, if you have good gear, you win. Simple.

It pains me to see how this game has degraded, as it was my favorite MMO. But I can't fully blame Gameforge for this, NCsoft have been doing a very poor job. And this game I don't think it can flourish in a western market, without core, fundamental changes to the game.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Aion was 100000000000x better in 3.x when the only p2w element was a feather that 1 in 1000 luckily enchanted to +10

Then came the accessory enchant and it got progressively worse. With new stuff to enchant that became harder, but yielded powerful results. More RNG too.

Listen Gameforge, I don't know in what universe you guys are living, but MMO is a dying genre, and even Blizzard is having a very hard time keeping in touch and balancing the game in a way where it's not a "dice roll" or "lottery" type of progression system, where it's a matter of luck, RNG.

Real progression was back in the day. I knew how much it costed to get 60 AP set, I would farm that, get medals. I knew also that enchant stones were a set price and you honestly didn't need many of them, also if you had +10 set vs +15 it hardly mattered.
      So it only took a set amount of time that was equal all across the board to catch up to players, as a FREE USER. Which after skill came into place, who was the best player? Well, gear wouldn't matter, since everyone had equal gear.

But now? PvP is a joke, has been since after 4.*. Gear is all that matters, you can be the worst player, if you have good gear, you win. Simple.

It pains me to see how this game has degraded, as it was my favorite MMO. But I can't fully blame Gameforge for this, NCsoft have been doing a very poor job. And this game I don't think it can flourish in a western market, without core, fundamental changes to the game.

if Aion is dying and it's getting degraded gameforge has nothing that can change it since ncsoft are making the updates and the bad calls

but what gameforge is doing is making it harder to stay and play for free to play users :D
    • Leo wrote:

on PTS 15 legendary stones from 10 to 15 and successful on weapon

On Live 90 stones just for weapon, the RNG is just that way
      Can you assure me that if I enchant with 90 stones I get +15 even if I spent 230 ancient stones and 68 legendary? I have around 180 stones in my warehouse but atm I gaved up enchanting it makes no sense to enchant knowing it will fail...
    • [NICK]thebanhammer wrote:

Leo wrote:

on PTS 15 legendary stones from 10 to 15 and successful on weapon

On Live 90 stones just for weapon, the RNG is just that way
      Can you assure me that if I enchant with 90 stones I get +15 even if I spent 230 ancient stones and 68 legendary? I have around 180 stones in my warehouse but atm I gaved up enchanting it makes no sense to enchant knowing it will fail...
      well from my point of view 180 legendary stones to try enchant one piece from 10 to 15 is quite a wave of bad luck.

what I would do is try 10 stones per day, and returning next day and try again.

I´m neither the developer neither I have the enchanting script or the source code to assure you anything.
    • Famoustech wrote:

Nimsi wrote:

this is not RNG , before the patch where they "fix" the personal shop i made 5 items +15 after that patch i cannot make a single item +15 so ***** this RNG s*** !
      Congrats, but that's the system and even though I also have bad luck I'm quite happy with the way it is, in 6.5 enchantment rates are increased anyway, if you get that triggered which clearly you do, save your stones for early next year.
      after farming for 3 weeks and save all enchanting stones and not manage to make a single item +15 i think you get a little trigger , i want to enjoy when i play and invest my money in this game not see my time wasted