why we getting scammed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Griver83 wrote:

Just for information:Remember Event fun in the new region with shugolings and max reward as Legendary PvP/PvE Enchantment Stone for 1350 jewels?
    The same event for Ru region and some rewards:
    Ancient (!) transformation scroll - 500 jewels.

Ultimate pvp stone - 150 jewels,
    pve - 75.

Legendary pvp stone - 30 jewels,
    pve - 15.

Ancients pvp stone - 8 jewels
    pve - 4.

Don't know why pve stones are cheaper, but there is actual rewards and no trash rewards.

4gameforum.com/threads/724096/

jeez why is this happening to us why are we the unhappy ones in this scenario @Galeas Hello ? can gameforge do some real events like what they do in other regions or don't you guys care about events and don't feel to reward us with some good rewards this is terribly unfair watching them getting the good stuff while we get breadcrumbs from GameForge

take some notes from other regions seriously :aangry:

• Btw why Ru had event with ancient transformation perm. scroll??
    I mean how is it even possible they already had that and some of us cant even have green trasformation ones. ??( not me :awink: , friends of mine)

As I remember the only good things was to have box with stigmas (cuz needed) and pvp Legendary Stones.

+ bugged shugos!
    (and one moore question. They was able to collect all these jewels like we during this event or jewels was in Aion Shop able to buy instead of farming* them?)
    Thank U, next.
  • Psycho wrote:

Btw why Ru had event with ancient transformation perm. scroll??
    I mean how is it even possible they already had that and some of us cant even have green trasformation ones. ??( not me :awink: , friends of mine)

As I remember the only good things was to have box with stigmas (cuz needed) and pvp Legendary Stones.

+ bugged shugos!
    (and one moore question. They was able to collect all these jewels like we during this event or jewels was in Aion Shop able to buy instead of farming* them?)
    don't mind the google translation in the pic but from what I understood

they can farm them easily in dungeons also you get 150 jewel for just being afk 5h a day in 3 days

so you can get every 3 days 1 ultimate stone without playing the game but if you farm you can get more

• I seriously don't understand how Gameforge is still alive after so many sh*tstorms since years for every game they manage / publish.

I don't understand how in hell do people from that company take such decisions without checking what are the rewards from the SAME god damn it events in other regions. Or if they do check other regions, why the god damn it hell GF is the only one giving the most RNG trash rewards from the SAME god damn it events ?

God damn it.
  • Noctis wrote:

Griver83 wrote:

Just for information:Remember Event fun in the new region with shugolings and max reward as Legendary PvP/PvE Enchantment Stone for 1350 jewels?
    The same event for Ru region and some rewards:
    Ancient (!) transformation scroll - 500 jewels.

Ultimate pvp stone - 150 jewels,
    pve - 75.

Legendary pvp stone - 30 jewels,
    pve - 15.

Ancients pvp stone - 8 jewels
    pve - 4.

Don't know why pve stones are cheaper, but there is actual rewards and no trash rewards.

4gameforum.com/threads/724096/
    holy, that is so awesome.
    I demand the same event rerun with same rewards o.o
    lol Noctis, you never learn do you
  • When gameforge took over Aion, it reached one million players and after not long, people seen the true colors of gameforge and they all started to quit.
    Now all there is it's the few players that invest heavy money in the game because they have it and the few ones that start playing, quit and start again whenever new content is being implemented.
    But things will never get better.
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

Psycho wrote:

Btw why Ru had event with ancient transformation perm. scroll??

+ bugged shugos!
    don't mind the google translation in the pic but from what I understood
    they can farm them easily in dungeons also you get 150 jewel for just being afk 5h a day in 3 days

so you can get every 3 days 1 ultimate stone without playing the game but if you farm you can get more

The thing is, those shugos which you kill and get 5 pieces of shigolin has a chance to drop a box from which you might get legendary/ancient transformation scroll, dark dragon king weapon chest and some other things(these were the ones that I was interested in) and on RuOff they gave people 1xAncient Transformation Scroll +2xPVP red stones+4xPVE red stones+7days premium+250Luna for free(4gameforum.com/threads/726235/). And also there is an event which is supposed to start today that is similar to the one you mentioned, it has rewards like ancient transformation scrolls and red/blue enchantment stones and they even considered to have a discount on the faction which is overnumbered by the opposing faction.(4gameforum.com/threads/727470/)

I myself have 2 ancient transformations on EU but I am about to quit and start RU because we are never going to have that kind of huge enchanment stone sources.

Here is the box : aiondb.ru/items/188071397.html

The post was edited 2 times, last by TBT ().

• Doombolt wrote:

When gameforge took over Aion, it reached one million players and after not long, people seen the true colors of gameforge and they all started to quit.
    Now all there is it's the few players that invest heavy money in the game because they have it and the few ones that start playing, quit and start again whenever new content is being implemented.
    But things will never get better.
    don't miss this great video

• Sinful wrote:

P.s. even the people talking about how great NA is... You can buy purple PVP stones on the cash shop on NA. If EU did that (probably have/ will) you'd bitch and complain. I don't see the same complaints when NA does it. A bit hypocritical.
    when was NA great? before f2p. after f2p at the end of 2.7 it started to be very bad but since we split from NA people remember only the old times. people here have other mentality. they want it pure f2p and to be able to farm everything in the game while in na many don't mind dropping some 50-100 dollars for events. if these kind of players would have played in na during 2.7-5.8 they would have very much quit long ago. i think it's the reason why they have low amount of players on their servers.

and people should stop comparing to innova. they have other business model there and therefore different rewards.
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

no we won't stop comparing if we see EU gets the breadcrumbs in events

other business model or not Gameforge need to do better work on events rewards and learn from other regions
    aion ru is not really comparable with other versions. until recently you couldn't go past some level or wear some armor without paying. now it's f2p but their premium add besides the usual and event benefits, they add % to enchant and stats to your char. and you have to buy it yourself and not by broker.

since innova have one launcher for all their games and i play one, i sometimes check aion offers. and now they have offer in the shop with ultimate pvp enchant stones. there is also a wheel of fortune where you can win them, each roll cost rl money.
  • failboat wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

no we won't stop comparing if we see EU gets the breadcrumbs in events

other business model or not Gameforge need to do better work on events rewards and learn from other regions
    aion ru is not really comparable with other versions. until recently you couldn't go past some level or wear some armor without paying. now it's f2p but their premium add besides the usual and event benefits, they add % to enchant and stats to your char. and you have to buy it yourself and not by broker.
    since innova have one launcher for all their games and i play one, i sometimes check aion offers. and now they have offer in the shop with ultimate pvp enchant stones. there is also a wheel of fortune where you can win them, each roll cost rl money.
    I don't see the difference between them and here except here you get legendary stones and in ru ultimate

not to mention I can guarantee you first source for ultimate pvp stones for us will be shop relevant and not ingame source

also as I said I want Gameforge to take notes on the events rewards they offer didn't need them to do such with shop frankly I don't care about it

gameforge need to do better job with events and rewards because events are really not rewarding, this is not much to ask from them to do for their community
  • failboat wrote:

xSaidou wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

for us will be HEAVY RNG P2W shop relevant and not ingame source
    ;)
    i see the same in aion ru
    also you can see in RU you can just afk and get ultimate stone every 3 days more if you play the game during this event

so I don't know if ru has introduced ultimate stones in their shop or not but making it available in this absolut simple way is something we won't see in EU since our dear publisher doesn't feel like rewarding their players for playing this game
  • Balthazar wrote:

Trying to reason with this guy just don't bother @ReturningPlayer whatever u will say he will always find a glimpse of light about gf positive ways of actions and results.
    I would agree with him on some points regarding gameforge good decisions on shop for not making some things easily obtained just after 6.2 launch like other regions

not all however specially when other regions events are so much rewarding than ours RU is doing better than eu/na combined for events rewards