why we getting scammed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ReturningPlayer wrote:

I would agree with him on some points regarding gameforge good decisions on shop for not making some things easily obtained just after 6.2 launch like other regions
    not all however specially when other regions events are so much rewarding than ours RU is doing better than eu/na combined for events rewards
    i don't think na did a better job. sure, if you had reset scrolls or just bought extra candies from shop you could get ancient scroll. it's something we don't get with our event. but me and lots of others that are f2p in na didn't have that chance with only 14 days (actually like 13). here i managed to get a lot more but with 35 pumpkins i got bad rng rewards. if you paid here you still didn't get it. what i dislike about na is that there is always a clear line between f2p and p2w players. you didn't have to pay much for this event but you had to if you wanted that reward. or else you had to rely heavily on rng like here.

you could say that ru did a better job than all that even ru people are surprised. but they added complains about the shop and rng roulette. as a customer of 4game (innova) i can say that you can't enjoy any game there without paying.
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

I don't see the difference between them and here except here you get legendary stones and in ru ultimate
    not to mention I can guarantee you first source for ultimate pvp stones for us will be shop relevant and not ingame source
    The first source for ultimate pvp stones is actually winning rank 1 in discipline arena.

Of course this is both irrelevant and a mistake of GameForge's part.

The first part "irrelevant" being that in order to win rank 1 in discipline during a season now you must have been both an ultra whale before 6.2 and have the right class. The second part is that I'm willing to bet GF doesn't actually know the rewards are ultimate pvp stones from these seasons.
  • failboat wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

I would agree with him on some points regarding gameforge good decisions on shop for not making some things easily obtained just after 6.2 launch like other regions
    not all however specially when other regions events are so much rewarding than ours RU is doing better than eu/na combined for events rewards
    i don't think na did a better job. sure, if you had reset scrolls or just bought extra candies from shop you could get ancient scroll. it's something we don't get with our event. but me and lots of others that are f2p in na didn't have that chance with only 14 days (actually like 13). here i managed to get a lot more but with 35 pumpkins i got bad rng rewards. if you paid here you still didn't get it. what i dislike about na is that there is always a clear line between f2p and p2w players. you didn't have to pay much for this event but you had to if you wanted that reward. or else you had to rely heavily on rng like here.
    you could say that ru did a better job than all that even ru people are surprised. but they added complains about the shop and rng roulette. as a customer of 4game (innova) i can say that you can't enjoy any game there without paying.

NA is out of the picture atm I know that they do have better reward but you might get that x2 event box once during the whole event if you reset dungeons/buy candy/people carry you, which idc about anymore

but RU is actually doing something great for the community not to mention we also complain about RNG and shop wheel but they do nothing about it at least RU gave them good event after shop complains while we get nothing

I never played innova games can't tell how bad are they but checking few games forums that gameforge publish I could say they are the same saying they listen to our feedbacks and such while it's a lie they do what they want not what the community wants

Rym wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

I don't see the difference between them and here except here you get legendary stones and in ru ultimate
    not to mention I can guarantee you first source for ultimate pvp stones for us will be shop relevant and not ingame source
    The first source for ultimate pvp stones is actually winning rank 1 in discipline arena.
    Of course this is both irrelevant and a mistake of GameForge's part.

The first part "irrelevant" being that in order to win rank 1 in discipline during a season now you must have been both an ultra whale before 6.2 and have the right class. The second part is that I'm willing to bet GF doesn't actually know the rewards are ultimate pvp stones from these seasons.

yeah getting that rank 1 or even rank 50 is impossible for people who just came back this is why I left it out of the picture
  • You can compare aion EU with NA or Ru all you want. They are not being published by the same company, hence why there will be differences to the game, events and shop. Some people here want a cheaper cash shop, some want no cash shop, some want a more different cash shop. There is no way to ever please everyone. A cheaper cash shop results in a bigger gap between F2P and paying players whereas no cash shop will result in no more Aion. If you want a different cash shop (less RNG-boxes) you can give your constructive feedback in the Shop discussion.

If you want to discuss the shop, you can do that here: Shop Discussion.

If you want to discuss the events (or lack of events), you can do that here: General Event Discussion.

As this turned into another thread just to bash Gameforge, comparing them to manipulative, malafide entities, I'm going to close this now. Constructive feedback is welcomed in the aforementioned threads.

:closed:
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/