why we getting scammed?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • why we getting scammed?

    so on NA on there Pumpkin event they get ancient transformation contract from the 35 mob quest and you can select the reward you want from the following list
    Gourmet Candy Galaxy Bundle
    • Level 80 Manastone Box (x10)
    • Ancient Transformation Contract
    • Ornate Harvest Revel Art Chest
    • Cute Minion Contract (14 types) (x2)
    • Legendary PvE Enchantment Stone (x5)
    • Ultimate PvE Enchantment Stone
    you can pick one of these as reward not RNG meanwhile on Europe we get a box for 29 coins on cash shop that has 0 % chance of giving ancient transformation scrool and 100 % chance of giving you everything else thats useless was just another money grab attempt from gameforge. at this point just put the fking gold contracts there for 100 euros and just be honest insted of keeeping this underground Rigged casino you are running here a secret just to avoid gambling laws... just be honest for once in your company´s lifetime.
  • It is no secret to us that the aion shop is running a gambling system. Whomsoever has eyes to see and wisdom to understand, can see that the RNG boxes in the shop, all of them, are being used to maximize profit through the lure technique.

    It is also no secret to us that GameForge events are not particularly rewarding in any way, there is no specifically determined reason for this. The people who design events in EU do not play the game with us, therefore they do not have either the capacity nor the knowledge to apply in these events items that players find rewarding or appealing when compared to the other regions.

    They apply what they find and think would work best, and then hope for the best.

    There is feedback, and it is being sent to them, but they mostly do not take it into consideration as much as they should. The only thing they take into consideration is meeting their quotas.
  • Razor wrote:

    meanwhile on Europe we get a box for 29 coins on cash shop that has 0 % chance of giving ancient transformation scrool and 100 % chance of giving you everything else thats useless was just another money grab attempt from gameforge. at this point just put the fking gold contracts there for 100 euros and just be honest insted of keeeping this underground Rigged casino you are running here a secret just to avoid gambling laws... just be honest for once in your company´s lifetime.
    If it says in the shop that "[Rune] Ancient Transformation Contract" is in the possible contents, then it's not a 0% chance.
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • Nuke wrote:

    failboat wrote:

    in NA it's a CHANCE to get ancient contract from the event. play the stupid game before regurgitating what others are spreading. it's a low chance i might add.
    you are wrongevidence:

    forums.aiononline.com/topic/32…149-1613068713.1523734866
    you're joking right? so far all the f2p players are choosing the candy galaxy bundles because they don't have enough for the gourmet candy galaxy bundle. the simple one has random reward the second one you can choose as you see in the video.

    i don't care that this guy paid for his candies so he can get the better ones. if you watch his streams he always say he pay around 100 or more for events. last week he paid 100$ for the 100 contracts deal. i'm sorry but not everyone is playing the game like him. as f2p player i have a chance.
  • I don't see the connection with what I linked to you, of course f2p players are selecting the 10x pumpkin box here in europe.
    You were stating the false in your previous post however, so me and Noctis corrected you.
    Our version of the box being opened in the video does not have any ancient contract and is random, too.

    The fact that this guy is p2w has nothing to do with the main topic of the discussion.
  • Oh man, he is able to choose ancient contract or ultimate stone ? well i dont know why we dont have it here in EU then. Idk why gameforge nerfs everything and we get breadcrumbs all the time or its Ncsoft who are giving us crumbs. Either way i think its unfair !
  • failboat wrote:

    Nuke wrote:

    failboat wrote:

    in NA it's a CHANCE to get ancient contract from the event. play the stupid game before regurgitating what others are spreading. it's a low chance i might add.
    you are wrongevidence:
    forums.aiononline.com/topic/32…149-1613068713.1523734866
    you're joking right? so far all the f2p players are choosing the candy galaxy bundles because they don't have enough for the gourmet candy galaxy bundle. the simple one has random reward the second one you can choose as you see in the video.
    i don't care that this guy paid for his candies so he can get the better ones. if you watch his streams he always say he pay around 100 or more for events. last week he paid 100$ for the 100 contracts deal. i'm sorry but not everyone is playing the game like him. as f2p player i have a chance.
    they get 10 candies every day and optional 10 on shop (once a day) for money also the detonation stations, So they feel rewarded for these low candies at least selecting what they want as reward

    meanwhile

    we get 20 and get dogs*** RNG rewards that really no one likes sure we might get lucky and get some contracts but sure won't be as happy when these contracts are white/green ones and not anceint like na

    so na F2P players actually has more chance of getting ancient transformation than EU F2P players as simple as that
  • Nuke wrote:

    I don't see the connection with what I linked to you, of course f2p players are selecting the 10x pumpkin box here in europe.
    You were stating the false in your previous post however, so me and Noctis corrected you.
    Our version of the box being opened in the video does not have any ancient contract and is random, too.

    The fact that this guy is p2w has nothing to do with the main topic of the discussion.
    i don't understand what is the relation between pumpkin event and the 29 coins items either but there you go. the main topic of discussion is about random things so which one is the main topic?

    so i wasn't talking about that but about what rym said. i said nothing wrong just my experience in na.
    rym stated that gf events are not particularly rewarding while comparing to other regions. i'm sorry but how it is rewarding for me in na when i can't buy the same thing from the video because i don't spend real money?

    i don't care the least that a p2w guy in europe has to spend more money than a p2w guy in na. both seem so wrong from any way you look at it.

    Kuroiz wrote:

    Oh man, he is able to choose ancient contract or ultimate stone ? well i dont know why we dont have it here in EU then. Idk why gameforge nerfs everything and we get breadcrumbs all the time or its Ncsoft who are giving us crumbs. Either way i think its unfair !

    ReturningPlayer wrote:

    they get 10 candies every day and optional 10 on shop (once a day) for money also the detonation stations, So they feel rewarded for these low candies at least selecting what they want as reward
    meanwhile

    we get 20 and get dogs*** RNG rewards that really no one likes sure we might get lucky and get some contracts but sure won't be as happy when these contracts are white/green ones and not anceint like na

    so na F2P players actually has more chance of getting ancient transformation than EU F2P players as simple as that
    no it's not that. one way to look at it is that in order to get those ancient scrolls in na you pay for them like the guy in the video. so f2p players like me that play there has only a chance and that is low. if you pay you will have for sure.
    on eu it doesn't seem that gf wants to give these scrolls even to paying players because it might upset even further the f2p players.
    if you keep adding scrolls only for paying players with every event then you will have no f2p players left in the game.
  • failboat wrote:

    Nuke wrote:

    failboat wrote:

    in NA it's a CHANCE to get ancient contract from the event. play the stupid game before regurgitating what others are spreading. it's a low chance i might add.
    you are wrongevidence:
    forums.aiononline.com/topic/32…149-1613068713.1523734866
    you're joking right? so far all the f2p players are choosing the candy galaxy bundles because they don't have enough for the gourmet candy galaxy bundle. the simple one has random reward the second one you can choose as you see in the video.
    i don't care that this guy paid for his candies so he can get the better ones. if you watch his streams he always say he pay around 100 or more for events. last week he paid 100$ for the 100 contracts deal. i'm sorry but not everyone is playing the game like him. as f2p player i have a chance.
    no he didnt pay anything he just afk for 2 hours everyday to get bombs... just like we do diference is they dont let us choose they just give us random useless crap and they even changed the event to the point where rewards are all useless here in europe and even contracts we get are rigged only give white or greens even contract from gold sand shop that costs 12m kinah is rigged to force players to buy it from cash shop.
  • it seems there is a comment quoting me and awaiting approval but i can already respond to that.

    Razor wrote:

    no he didnt pay anything he just afk for 2 hours everyday to get bombs...
    i'll give you a gp if you show me how you collected your 35 pumpkins in 10 days as f2p player. oh wait you didn't because you didn't play the game to know how it works..
  • Who cares?

    Gameforge isn't going to give us events with stuff like NA. GF only cares about the money, same with NA a the end of the day.

    People need to stop dreaming and wake up a little bit.
  • failboat wrote:

    it seems there is a comment quoting me and awaiting approval but i can already respond to that.

    Razor wrote:

    no he didnt pay anything he just afk for 2 hours everyday to get bombs...
    i'll give you a gp if you show me how you collected your 35 pumpkins in 10 days as f2p player. oh wait you didn't because you didn't play the game to know how it works..
    who the fk said anything about 10 days u can take 20 days 30 days 50 days and save pumpkins for how long u wish to do so
    your actualy making time stamp of 10 days to get 1 gold transformation i been playng on eu for since start of 6.2 thats 2 months and 0 gold contracts and on NA since 1.5 patch in 2009 so your probabaly the one that didnt play the game so fk the 10 days im already walking towards 70 days and still no contract so yes might take more then 10 days on Na to get 35 pumpkins probabaly takes 3 weeks 15 days.... so whats your point? your in a hurry to get contract in 10 days ??? you can make like 20 accounts to afk everyday and get pumkings and then put them in your group and use there candy bombs to kill pumpkings and as long as u can reset instances you can get as many pumpkins as you want in 1 day

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Razor ().