Ancient Transformation Chest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • shynon wrote:

    Senpai wrote:

    It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents".
    Well yeah but by saying that a chest can give me one of the following X rewards it makes me feel like i have a decent chance to get the goodies instead of the worse possible items. Maybe giving us information on the chance to aquire each item would be better since people would know what they're getting themselves into, but i guess it's safe to assume that the odds to get specifically the ancient contract are so low that if you gave away the percentage it would make people stay away from purchasing it.
    gameforge has always been vague when it comes to rates in this game related to literally anything

    yeah they can say for example this boss/box has a chance to drop item x but the rate of getting item x is totally unclear to customers so it's burning money

    I saw people stacking thousands of Transformation Potion: Luna Patrol and got no ancient contracts with over 100 box

    it's RNG we get it but the actual rate is hidden from us :thumbdown:
  • gabriz666 wrote:

    Well, how many approximate then? Asking people who actually purchased some or many of them.
    So many that if there was ancient transform as 499 aion coins, you would still save alot of money by getting that instead.

    Senpai wrote:

    Keymaker wrote:

    So the 'ancient transformation' chest is RNG so u might not even get ancient? Isn't that false advertisement? Also more gambling...
    It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents".

    Keymaker wrote:

    So what if its against your religion to gamble?
    I'm not sure if buying these types of RNG-boxes would be designated as gambling (In a religious view!) since you don't get money or physical objects in return. But if it is or isn't, in any case, nobody is forced to purchase them.
    While it does say ''random'' its not exactly random now is it? 25% 25% 25% 25% chance between those 4 items would be ''random'' but you know aswell as i and everyone else that this is not the case. Its pseudo-random / tempered random at best where 1 item can have 5% chance while the other has 70%. Calling it even random is disgusting when all the items have set % rate of chance and that particular item is the lowest. But yea, you are right, nobody forces you to buy it, but then again nobody forces you to pop money in casinos either and both are definitely a form of gambling, maybe not in the eyes of law, but still.
  • Please don't use this thread to complain. The user who created the thread wanted to know how many RNG boxes he will need. You are a lot more helpful in giving your personal findings instead of complaining about the existence of RNG-boxes in Gameforge's Aion shop.

    Alucinor wrote:

    While it does say ''random'' its not exactly random now is it? 25% 25% 25% 25% chance between those 4 items would be ''random'' but you know aswell as i and everyone else that this is not the case. Its pseudo-random / tempered random at best where 1 item can have 5% chance while the other has 70%. Calling it even random is disgusting when all the items have set % rate of chance and that particular item is the lowest.
    Equal probability to determine outcomes is the ideal version of randomness. It is not a prerequisite.
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
  • Senpai wrote:

    Please don't use this thread to complain. The user who created the thread wanted to know how many RNG boxes he will need. You are a lot more helpful in giving your personal findings instead of complaining about the existence of RNG-boxes in Gameforge's Aion shop.
    I'm telling my personal thoughts of boxes my friend got 100 box 0 ancient contracts

    but me myself never been a fan of RNG boxes so I rather buy normal contracts than that box
  • ReturningPlayer wrote:

    shynon wrote:

    Senpai wrote:

    It shows clearly on the item description that it's a "Random chest" and that the ancient transformation is part of the "Possible contents".
    Well yeah but by saying that a chest can give me one of the following X rewards it makes me feel like i have a decent chance to get the goodies instead of the worse possible items. Maybe giving us information on the chance to aquire each item would be better since people would know what they're getting themselves into, but i guess it's safe to assume that the odds to get specifically the ancient contract are so low that if you gave away the percentage it would make people stay away from purchasing it.
    gameforge has always been vague when it comes to rates in this game related to literally anything
    yeah they can say for example this boss/box has a chance to drop item x but the rate of getting item x is totally unclear to customers so it's burning money

    I saw people stacking thousands of Transformation Potion: Luna Patrol and got no ancient contracts with over 100 box

    it's RNG we get it but the actual rate is hidden from us :thumbdown:
    Well if Gameforge was actually honest with their rates, nobody would buy those bs boxes.
  • Accuracy wrote:

    Well if Gameforge was actually honest with their rates, nobody would buy those bs boxes.
    There are no provided rates which means there has been no dishonesty. RNG-boxes are available in a lot of games and often contain a more are item to improve the sales. That's a marketing decision. If you are not content with this fact, you can leave constructive criticism in the weekly shop thread, not here.
    NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/