Can GameForge PLEASE take bot reports seriously?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tekkons wrote:

I didnt report him because I already know he will farm there until eternity.
      never report bots. just go on forum and complain about them. this will get them banned for sure.
      this is what most people do. never report to support and expect someone else to take care of it.

btw someone is complaining about 7-8 bots in lakrum? if you watch the starting area there are many qwewerwre asdsdf created every hour. most of them you don't get to see them in lakrum so they probably get stopped somewhere on the way there.
    • failboat wrote:

Tekkons wrote:

never report bots. just go on forum and complain about them. this will get them banned for sure.this is what most people do. never report to support and expect someone else to take care of it.

btw someone is complaining about 7-8 bots in lakrum? if you watch the starting area there are many qwewerwre asdsdf created every hour. most of them you don't get to see them in lakrum so they probably get stopped somewhere on the way there.

Or people creating additional accounts for party to do instances, etc. I have a level 1 fsalkdjfsaf alt account just to solo GoK, one of the players I know raised another rjeworwr just to get chanter buff without asking a real chanter. The real bots are there at Lakrum 24x7 farming.
    • failboat wrote:

Tekkons wrote:

never report bots. just go on forum and complain about them. this will get them banned for sure.this is what most people do. never report to support and expect someone else to take care of it.

They obviously dont take any action there. When I reported in 5.8 all the same bots stayed there for months, I've never seen any of those getting banned but even played from 5.8 to now. I remembered the name of one already reported bot from 5.8 who is still active now. It's as someone said: If you report the bots and nothing happens you simply stop at some point because you feel its useless. But if I read this topic I simply had to agree that I share my experience with others. Also I wanted to answer that guy that GMs should not be accused to be the botters ;)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Tekkons ().

• Tekkons wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

Vix wrote:

The thing I dislike the most is the fact that now Galeas or someone else is gonna pop here, closing the thread and telling us "We ban bots on a daily basis"!

Which is obviously a lie.

I can name at least 7-8 bots running freely in Lakrum on Deyla. And I can do it coz I see them everyday there since already 3 weeks so I had the time to remember their names. So, no...you guys aint banning bots. You dont have hundred servers to check, so how's possible to see the same bots there over and over for almost one month?

Just say us the truth when you'll close this thread, something like..."We take it easy with bots. We dont have the resources to ban them in any possible fast way so you gotta live with them. But keep it up with reports, soon or later we'll ban them" -_-
      i think gms are using bots ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dont see any other reason why it takes so long to ban a single bot... at this pace i might consider boting aswell since nothing is done anyway hmm what u think @Gameforge ?
      I actually managed to talk to one of those botter when, after days, he really played this character. Didnt sound like a gm, just some random guy. Lured some mobs the day before, made the bot running in circles after my pull without him being able to loot for like 30 minutes in front of quite a few viewers. I didnt report him because I already know he will farm there until eternity.
      i was obviously being ironic about the gm's, gms have no need to have bots, they can put any item they want in any acount.
    • so you guys finish your pvp set your pve set and now since you dont have nothing to do in AION is bots turn right??? Tons of mobs in the map and lots of places to farm , eazy do your thing and forget about bots let the company do the job
    • Exiled wrote:

Senpai wrote:

Please don't post screenshots of support or screenshots accusing accounts of botting. Please keep doing what you're doing and report them to support instead.
      @Senpai Are you a real living human or an android bot? Maybe because of this, u act like at the bot users side? Remember u must be at the side of real legal players.
      I'm a real living human.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Rym wrote:

Not all bots are banned, and not all bot owners are punished.

There are illegal bots, which are bots used by companies and farm kinah with the purpose of selling it to the players.

Product Director Nick had mentioned that they do tolerate bots which are helpful to the economy of the game and do not conduct illegal actions.
      All bots are banned and punished when caught.

All are illegals. What Nic said if I remember well is that to some extent bots provided some items that not everyone was farming in the auction house and he considered it useful. That was his own opinion but nevertheless all bots that were caught and confirmed were banned and still are. He never said we would not ban them.