Recommended PvP content

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recommended PvP content

Joined Aion just before before 6.0 so apologies for knowledge shortfall. Have Courageous pvp gear (ancient/yellow) from vendor in Lakrum ench to +6 (+10 on weapon).
      1) If i need pvp to upgrade my gear what are my chances in neviwind, runatorium and dredgion of survival and chance of obtaining useful rewards.
      2) How important is it to unlock the 2 extra stigmas? which i haven't done yet (because i dont have enough kinah yet)

Cheers
    • 1. Your chances of survival are zero. You will still receive participation rewards (half of what the winners receive at best).

2. It is highly important and ridiculously expensive, even as a veteran in 6.x it is very doubtful you will make all the stigmas you need +9 in even the upcoming year.
    • Dredgion is about PvE, pve gear required, kill 1-3 bosses with ench stones and you can leave the instance.
      Runatorium and Canyon you can afk (1 bundle of ench stones istead of 2).

Do weekly quests in garrison and those 4x4 quests in upper camp, buy boxes with ench stones, 50 genesis crystals for 1 box, 1 box - 6-10 ancient ench stones

Do sieges, as a winning faction you get 2 purple ench stones, as a loosing you get 1 stone.

Forget about stigmas, so much kinah needed ;(
    • Very Useful tips. much appreciated. Do you think it will be best to join a legion to find players for Dredge & siege? I'm sceptical to believe i'd be accepted into group otherwise.
      I'll monitor LFG channel, with your tips being most helpful. really appreciate it.
    • With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way.

Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i usually do 3k ap in 10min solo and i afk in the town for the rest of the siege and still get 140hp, 2 purple ench etc but its Deyla and Elyos dont lose Lakrum siege.

Tbh theres no real pvp in this game. In most cases you are getting steam rolled by a group of asmos/elyos or some1 with ultimate gear or you do the same to your enemies xD
    • twardy wrote:

With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way.

Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i usually do 3k ap in 10min solo and i afk in the town for the rest of the siege and still get 140hp, 2 purple ench etc but its Deyla and Elyos dont lose Lakrum siege.

Tbh theres no real pvp in this game. In most cases you are getting steam rolled by a group of asmos/elyos or some1 with ultimate gear or you do the same to your enemies xD
      1 ad. What? what is this? Depends on class? :<… what do U mean?

2 ad. That makes me feel so bad now… 10 min / afk till end / 140hp / 2 leg. Stones

#PvP?
      Thank U, next.
    • 1) Its easier for a ranged to get AP, more AP means better reward and potential red PVP stone from 1/2 rank chest. I cant really do much as a glad with low fps.

2) Its Deyla, sieges look like this, asmos push for 15min and then they get stomped near their camp, theres like zero sense to run there for 1 hour , 3 times per week, I just go there for 2 purple stones

Last time I played it was 4.x or something like that, Katalam etc where you could get your 1* officer gear, weapon from runadium and still compete with every1 else. Now? Meh. Dreds are about rush, RT is about 1 pvp and then 1 group goes AFK, sieges are meh, what is left? Killing people near narakali or HT entrance?