Veteran rewards?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Veteran rewards?

      I don't understand what has happened to veteran rewards. I have an alt account that is currently on 33rd gold pack and with at least one of the older chars I have I cannot claim some of the older vet rewards, or more specifically the Aqua Grifu egg which I now desperately need as it hold 28 items... There is nowhere to be found and I am not able to allocate it even though it is still listed in one of the earliest vet rewards. What is this nonesense? Will opening a ticket help?
    • Did you played before the game went f2p ? I believe the rewards from 1 to 30 are for "true" veteran accounts that were playing when the game had subscription. If you started after the game went f2p, your first level start is actually 31 onwards, you can't claim the rewards from 1 to 30.
    • Wolx wrote:

      I believe the rewards from 1 to 30 are for "true" veteran accounts that were playing when the game had subscription. If you started after the game went f2p, your first level start is actually 31 onwards, you can't claim the rewards from 1 to 30.
      No, the first 30 Levels could be earned up until about november 2014 I believe. click
      carried by Google Translator
    • Yeah, at least I can... just made an alt after 6.x hit the liveserver and made 1 yesterday and for both i was able to allicate all my vet rewards (even the accountwide lootpet i bought under NCSOFT reign ^^ )
      A great Journey is not about its destination, its about the road you take to get there...
    • Kery wrote:

      Wolx wrote:

      Oh I see, but people that got them when they were available, can they re alocate those rewards to alts after the reset ?
      Yes, normally it works like the other veteran rewards (you just can´t get them now)
      @Herz is it listed under "Allocated rewards"?
      It isn't, my allocated rewards list is suspiciously empty as well, there certainly were things i've allocated before, more exactly relics and res stones, of which most aren't in the list.

      And to answer a previous question, my account is veteran. This one being an alt account was definitely created a few months or a year or so after the game launched but before going f2p.

      What I'm actually suspecting is that I might have allocated the pet but just didn't grab it from the mail because i just didn't need it at the time. Since all my emails were emptied with this last patch it might be teh case that some stuff disappeared somehow. I have no other explanation but the issue bothers me greatly.

      EDIT: Now that you guys mention it, when I go to veteran rewards in Aion shop menu, I do see that both my accounts have the first 30 veteran rewards marked with a lock. But both my accounts are veteran, I play since headstart. My main account even has GP activated however I can't check whether I have anything missing here since all characters here already had everything claimed and done with.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Herz ().

    • I take it you already created the 3 new chars you could with 6.2?

      the items that were in your mailbox went to your inventory - so eventually check if you stored the egg in your warehouse or another pet while making space to be able to play.
      On my account also the lock symbol is shown, even though I have them all possible to allocate to a new character (the speckled ailu was from the balaurea expansion box which I got additionally)

      veteranlevel.PNG

      veteranallocate.png
      Community Guidelines

      For balic atreia


      Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

    • Sita wrote:

      I take it you already created the 3 new chars you could with 6.2?

      the items that were in your mailbox went to your inventory - so eventually check if you stored the egg in your warehouse or another pet while making space to be able to play.
      On my account also the lock symbol is shown, even though I have them all possible to allocate to a new character (the speckled ailu was from the balaurea expansion box which I got additionally)


      veteranallocate.png
      I did not in fact. I have all the chars I can possibly play, my alt account only has 4 for this reason. But I guess I will create a new one to check. Your picture is worrying me. I have checked the pets and the warehouse and I haven't found the griffo anywhere. I opened a ticket and hoping they can maybe figure it out b ecause I have no idea what might have happened. There's always the posibility I had at some point accidentally deleted it (!!) although I wouldn''t ever be able to explain that being the hoarder I am.

      EDIT: And it seems I'm missing it on other characters as well on this account

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Herz ().

    • Sita wrote:

      maybe this info helps:
      the aqua griffo was the reward for the 12th month vet reward
      Yes I knew this after I checked where the griffo was. But now that you say it lol I'm considering another possibility. I'm not sure I paid subscription for a whole year on my alt account lmao. It is true that I'm now at level 33 but perhaps I got "advanced" here when they decided nabs would starts at level 31... and I wasn't level 31 then.... maybe. I can't think of anything else. I had really many many breaks from Aion, some spanning over more than 2 years and my alt account has only rarely gotten paid or activated a GP so i'm not sure... heeh
    • Are you going to fix problem with trade of rewards from alts to main?
      You made Veteran Rewards allocatable for 8 characters, but literally you can't use them because you simply can't trade them to main. Or must I pay fee every time i want to trade rewards that I already have on my account?

      Still can't understand why you made it worse than it was. Can you make something better than before in this game?