how to beat Ranger Class in pvp 1 vs 1 with SM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuke wrote:

burn the nature's resolve and focused evasion before throwing your fear on it xD
      or just get the new daevonion fear that hits through every evade nd stuff & then spam your new vakuum choke skill & soul torrent skill = ez win.

honestly sm becomes a whole different tier when you get your daevonion skills, so if you dont have them yet put all your ressources into farming them b4 you try too much 1v1
    • Akyraan wrote:

Nuke wrote:

burn the nature's resolve and focused evasion before throwing your fear on it xD
      or just get the new daevonion fear that hits through every evade nd stuff & then spam your new vakuum choke skill & soul torrent skill = ez win.
      honestly sm becomes a whole different tier when you get your daevonion skills, so if you dont have them yet put all your ressources into farming them b4 you try too much 1vs 1
      first when the fight start i got stun or silence from the ranger .. which will be hard to remove with potion but any way then when i try to fear him he seems see the cast of the skill and some how when he get feard his movment speed become so crazy fast that i have to run behind him to catch him even fear suppose to reduce his movment speed by 60% ... then any way if i manage to fear him again and he survive the 3th fear iam dead man ,, his silence skill cooldown time is very short like 18 sec
    • Akyraan wrote:

or just get the new daevonion fear that hits through every evade nd stuff
      Skills with "guaranteed hit" don't counter skills like focused evasion and nature's resolve.
      Such skills always hit against stats like magic resist, block, evasion, parry, etc.

@OP
      Keeping a fear-chain is what you want to do against us rangers.
      Also you might wanna bury bind so we cannot use physical skills.
      You'd wanna be fast with all of this, that's obvious, ofcourse.
      Practice a lot the basics and when you'll become more experienced, you'll be able to develop advanced techniques by yourself.
    • Doombolt wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

or just get the new daevonion fear that hits through every evade nd stuff
      Skills with "guaranteed hit" don't counter skills like focused evasion and nature's resolve.Such skills always hit against stats like magic resist, block, evasion, parry, etc.

@OP
      Keeping a fear-chain is what you want to do against us rangers.
      Also you might wanna bury bind so we cannot use physical skills.
      You'd wanna be fast with all of this, that's obvious, ofcourse.
      Practice a lot the basics and when you'll become more experienced, you'll be able to develop advanced techniques by yourself.
      the problem even Fear -chain lock is not working .. when u fear a proper ranger he run so far that he get out of ur casting range ..
      SM class as far as i know dont have any bind skill ... we have fear - silence - stun ..