AION 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• at least we know why the scarce and limited content and less and less options in their older games. they are just side projects of some leftover dev team that is also working for the mobile version of them.

i have nothing against mobile games but i don't like playing them. even less interested as the way they are today. i understand they are popular. it's like when nintendo and other console games were popular when i was younger. mobile games is similar but for this generation, with the difference that this generation games are very profit oriented.

another problem i have is that porting a pc game (l2 aion bns) to mobile like in the video above means butchering them. mobiles are limited in resources. you can't possibly have the same experience.
    • Since there is huge money to be made from micro transactions, ncsoft leaps at the occasion since they only care about the money and not about what people want.
      That is why they announced aion2, blade and soul and lineage for mobile... all at once!
      NCsoft is disgusting.
    • The new diablo for mobiles is a slap in the face and, frankly, unexpected.
      Blizzard is one of the few companies that has a solid reputation for listening to their players and always know what they want.
      But now they failed hard because they built the hype, letting people know diablo4 was coming for PCs, and disappoint them all, myself included.
      And they didn't saw it coming!!! That is just absurd.

As for us, it sucks that we're supporting thieves such as ncsoft by playing aion.
      I hope one day a decent company will make a great mmo and vindicate us.
    • Behold wrote:

It is a mobile game and I dont understand why you guys are hating on it ?
      NCSoft is an EASTERN company and the mobile game platform has been growing exponentially in the far east and I am gonna guess that their community is a lot less toxic than ours.

If you don't like it then MAYBE DONT DOWNLOAD IT ?

Though dont discard the fact that it has a potential to lure some players to actual aion (which we need)
      Spoken like a true Wyatt Cheng.
    • Doombolt wrote:

The problem is that as long these companies develop mobile crap, it means they won't develop PC stuff.
      And we'll be playing aion until we die.
      Guess why they're developing mobile trash in the first place
      The modern video game customer is a complete retard
      This is not their fault, it's the players' fault and the players' fault only
    • Doombolt wrote:

The new diablo for mobiles is a slap in the face and, frankly, unexpected.
      Blizzard is one of the few companies that has a solid reputation for listening to their players and always know what they want.
      But now they failed hard because they built the hype, letting people know diablo4 was coming for PCs, and disappoint them all, myself included.
      And they didn't saw it coming!!! That is just absurd.

As for us, it sucks that we're supporting thieves such as ncsoft by playing aion.
      I hope one day a decent company will make a great mmo and vindicate us.
      Its no longer "Blizzard", most of the old Blizzard "soul" is already replaced or gone.
      I expect Blizzard go down in the few years. Their legacy is shrinking.
    • Doombolt wrote:

The new diablo for mobiles is a slap in the face and, frankly, unexpected.
      i think you're referring to the old blizzard. they totally failed with diablo 3 last two or more updates, which they also had long periods of total silence in between. for years people have been migrating from d3 to poe, with huge migration within the past year. i remember thousands migrating when they introduced necro pack (d3 was already dead) and even more now. they failed wow for some years and stopped listening to their players. the list continues.
    • Even if they did switched in favor of POE, diablo3 is the best of its genre, no matter what.
      What is lacks is content. You run out of things to do and get bored fast... but other than that the game is flawless.
      Its combat is far superior to any RPG.
      And it's sad that we won't see diablo4 any time soon.
    • of course it's your opinion and i can respect that but i think d2 was a better game imo. d3 is a watered down d2. poe is now a better game and it's also f2p compared to d3. plus the korean arpg games are a lot more smooth and interesting than d3 ever was (imo).
    • I don't know where you guys get the idea all mobile games are ptw, I am playing one and the most expensive thingy in cash shop is 2 euros, the game is also very rewarding, no really need to buy from cash shop, I am not really into mobile games but some friends and relatives invited me, I just put my char on auto grind for hours and go to sleep, babysitting whatever, whenever you are busy with something else just auto grind, I don't see it as replacement of a big mmo, some ppl just don't feel like playing a big mmo but still want to do something fun in between, whatever

I saw page 1 someone posted diablo april fools day, well I don't think devs think it is funny now after the backlash

Not my circus, not my monkeys
    • Tallulah wrote:

I don't know where you guys get the idea all mobile games are ptw, I am playing one and the most expensive thingy in cash shop is 2 euros, the game is also very rewarding, no really need to buy from cash shop
      mobile games are the DEFINITION of p2w. The most micro-transactions come from that world, such as the infamous "buy 1 more life with nyerk-coins, just 3,99€!!!", or the card packs + random boxes. Use gems to refill energy! There's so much coming from there.
      Most asian oriented games include said functions.
      About Diablo, I've been a hardcore fan of the series and will probably give it a try but I am incredibly disappointed. Where's Diablo 4 ? I would say the same goes for Aion 2.
    • The mobile game was renamed so it doesn't have aion in it's game title...think it's Legion of War now...it hasn't been released in the EU, but you can find the apk file if you are on android and play it it's been around for well over a year...
      I got up to level 10 before they updated it and i didn't download the latest apk for it