Is it worth playing in EU?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• failboat wrote:

Ehab wrote:

No Eu is so so bad, Go NA alot alot better then eu. No enchant rats nerf more drop no gold pack u can make 200kk in one day farming and buy transformation (only 9.9kk not 12.7kk like eu) form kinah shop with higher Chance get ancient (Last week got 2 ancient and my brother got 1 this week , 8 trys every week from my 8 characters 7 lvl 10 and 1 lvl 80) and more rewarding event got 1 transformation contract from it and was normal , but u need a Solution for ping and NA time for siege and arena.
      lmao this guy. everything except the transformation cost is pure invention of yours. na is just as, if not even more, bad
      This is my experience and if you do not believe try yourself, in one week i have got things i do never get in eu as f2p player, and this picture from now and I don't not play much (craft 300, 1 day before 6.2)

imgur.com/gallery/hwwxYZA
    • failboat wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

NA better from eu? LOL ! except the transformation cost all the others are the same so go play alone there with 5 am sieges , 300 ping and few players online.
      btw on na i don't have kinah from instances last bosses and sell price is 2x not 3x like here. it's harder to make kinah.
      yes sry they havent last boss kinah , the 2 free contracts and x3 sell.
    • failboat wrote:

Konstantinos wrote:

NA better from eu? LOL ! except the transformation cost all the others are the same so go play alone there with 5 am sieges , 300 ping and few players online.
      btw on na i don't have kinah from instances last bosses and sell price is 2x not 3x like here. it's harder to make kinah.
      Btw we have that because we complained, if we wouldn't it would stay nerved to the ground like gf wanted from the start.