Is this normal with sorcs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this normal with sorcs

I have 1800 pvp defence and 50k hp and yet sorc manages to 100-0 me while i cant even use a single skill, is 1800 defence too low ? he starts off fight with sleep and uses cc on me and takes half of my hp by just cyclone strike and fiery roller, next thing i know im cursed into scarecrow and then 50% to 0 hp by 26k crit !
    • Kuroiz wrote:

I have 1800 pvp defence and 50k hp and yet sorc manages to 100-0 me while i cant even use a single skill, is 1800 defence too low ? he starts off fight with sleep and uses cc on me and takes half of my hp by just cyclone strike and fiery roller, next thing i know im cursed into scarecrow and then 50% to 0 hp by 26k crit !
      It's a crit with the highest PVP nuke sorc has... Also, 1800 is definitely low and means nothing if they have ulti weapon and some gear (14k+ magic attack + 2000k+ pvp att for example) and that would not even be good gear yet. Also there is no cheat, hack or anything that would allow for higher dmg... so yes, its 100% normal
    • Had the same yesterday on arena. Not complaining about the dmg at all but I was all the time slept, scarecrow, nuked, sheep etc.

I managed to stun on his changes sleeping me but his sleep lasts way longer than my stun so nothing.

Is there no way to resists these things on this patch?