Contracts

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Galeas wrote:

      Pericol wrote:

      @Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ?
      Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week.
      But could you tell please, what kind of rewards will be there?
    • Galeas wrote:

      Pericol wrote:

      @Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ?
      Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week.
      @Galeas give us acces on PTS for test all the system will be a help this trust me.
    • Galeas wrote:

      Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for free in the shop without having nothing to do in-game is not something we want to keep when we have in-game solutions. (Except specific gifts from time to time).
      I appreciate the answer and understand the reasoning, however I saw this as an easy and working solution that had no reason to be removed. In return Gameforge gets more traffic in the aion shop, positive feedback and less complaints about being greedy.
      If it does not happen I would then suggest to make sure that the HQ rewarded contracts will be more than 2 a week and in doable quests.
    • Nuke wrote:

      Galeas wrote:

      Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for free in the shop without having nothing to do in-game is not something we want to keep when we have in-game solutions. (Except specific gifts from time to time).
      I appreciate the answer and understand the reasoning, however I saw this as an easy and working solution that had no reason to be removed. In return Gameforge gets more traffic in the aion shop, positive feedback and less complaints about being greedy.If it does not happen I would then suggest to make sure that the HQ rewarded contracts will be more than 2 a week and in doable quests.
      Once they have added contracts to the HQ, they should let the free contracts on the shop for NEW accounts for a limited time.
      Let's say, new accounts can get 2x free contract a week for 1 month.
      I'm sure this will help new players to stick to the game and don't dump it after few hours/days because they get the feeling that this game is really slow...
    • I actually got a legendary contract from the 10/10 Pumpkin quest lol
      Sadly, it's Bollvig, and I'm a ranger. I wished there was an option in the Aion Coinshop to change the contract, limited 1 time only.
      Like, when you have a legendary you can't use, transform it one time to another legendary contract. That'd be freaking great man.
      And I got it just one week after a legionmate got Legendary Tahabata, also useless for him, since he's a glad lol
      This system really sucks. RNG withing RNG within a paywall. Meh.
    • @Galeas Will every reward from the newly improved Hero Trials be untradeable? And not sure if you guys have a way to confirm this already but hopefully we're talking about more than like 2x Contracts and 2x Legendary stones per week, otherwise it'd be rather laughable
    • Mate if its hero trials im thinking 1 legendary stone daily atleast, GF fail to realise that legendary stones are not that op. They fail really easy, i would like to see alot of legendary stones available and ultimate stones should be super rare. 2 stones per week from trials is really bad unless it can be traded or be able to put in broker, then i guess its okay as broker will be healthy again with stones. If it cant be traded then make 1 stone daily would be nice
    • NoaimDeyla wrote:

      @Galeas Will every reward from the newly improved Hero Trials be untradeable? And not sure if you guys have a way to confirm this already but hopefully we're talking about more than like 2x Contracts and 2x Legendary stones per week, otherwise it'd be rather laughable
      Let's see:
      we have 16 (!) items to enchant till +15. For example- you have already legendary armor. So you need to upgrade items 240 times. Last time i used 108 legendary stones and upgraded my weapon till +12. Ok (for example) i'm lucky and can upgrade 1 item till +15 with 100 stones. So i need 1600 legendary stones. Hero trial gave 1 apes 1- 2 times in 1 week. Soo if there will be even 5 legendary stones every week, we need 6 years+++ to get min. quantity of stones. If we will get 10 legendary stones every week- 3 years++++.
      So it must be at least 30 stones (legendary) every week to help ppl upgrade armor (we will need 1 year).

      Therefore it must be ultimate stones as HT reward. Just 1 ultimate stone 1- 2 times every week.
    • jehova wrote:

      I actually got a legendary contract from the 10/10 Pumpkin quest lol
      Sadly, it's Bollvig, and I'm a ranger. I wished there was an option in the Aion Coinshop to change the contract, limited 1 time only.
      Like, when you have a legendary you can't use, transform it one time to another legendary contract. That'd be freaking great man.
      And I got it just one week after a legionmate got Legendary Tahabata, also useless for him, since he's a glad lol
      This system really sucks. RNG withing RNG within a paywall. Meh.
      Go reroll on sorc/sm or some magic class... u will alrdy win everything in default with that xform
    • Galeas wrote:

      Pericol wrote:

      @Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ?
      Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week.
      @Galeas any luck?
    • jehova wrote:

      I actually got a legendary contract from the 10/10 Pumpkin quest lol
      Sadly, it's Bollvig, and I'm a ranger. I wished there was an option in the Aion Coinshop to change the contract, limited 1 time only.
      Like, when you have a legendary you can't use, transform it one time to another legendary contract. That'd be freaking great man.
      And I got it just one week after a legionmate got Legendary Tahabata, also useless for him, since he's a glad lol
      This system really sucks. RNG withing RNG within a paywall. Meh.
      @Galeas what can you say about this sugestion??
    • Galeas wrote:

      Nuke wrote:

      @Galeas since the topic is in discussion could you consider leaving the 2x free weekly contracts in the shop even after the introduction of hero trials?
      Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for free in the shop without having nothing to do in-game is not something we want to keep when we have in-game solutions. (Except specific gifts from time to time).
      Getting the 2 free weekly contracts are an ingame activity, since you have to pick them up from the shugo courier. You can leave those available together with the Hero Trials in that case :)