Contracts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BoroBeast wrote:

Hey i was just wondering is this an out of season aprils fool joke?

Dont tell me the so promised and hyped transformation contract event is this rng hallowen :/?

Now now,stop joking with us and release the event .
      It was never presented as "the transformation contract" event. There was never such an event announced (a transformation contracts). It was said that we would provide contracts through several sources and I indicated that this event would be the 1st one where you could get contracts, and more will come of course. It was never said this event is all about contracts and you will get hundreds of them.

As explained already we will have several sources: boss drop (already there), events (curent ones and futures ones), we currently also have the free ones in the shop and in the future it will be removed and you will able able to get contracts with hero Trials and also with Platinerk. And yes some events might provide more contracts than others that's for sure.
    • How about the legendary enchantment stones ?

Do you realize that, this is the only problem here ? 2-3 legendary pvp enchantment stones a day - if you're lucky - are breadcrumbs.

One suggestion that could literally save the current state of the game :

As well as it is for ancient pvp/pve enchantment stones (50 genesis crystals for a bundle that gives around 6-9 ancient pvp/pve enchantment stones), insert bundles of legendary pvp/pve enchantment stones for genesis crystal on the same NPC in Lakrum (like 250 genesis crystals for a bundle that gives 3-5 legendary pvp/pve enchantment stones).

Because yes, these lengendary stones SHOULD NOT be a top tier luxury item. Ultimate stones are, and should stay rare as they are now. Good. But players request more legendary stones. Nothing can be done with ancient stones currently. That's it.

Do not touch anything else like success rate etc, this is actually ok-ish as far as we get a good amount of items through the NPC in Lakrum, described above.

Do you realise how amazing the patch will be after that ? Everybody will go on open pvp farming the daily kills of opposite faction players for their 10 genesis crystals. We do currently, but it will motivate even more people to play. There are literally no bad points with my idea. Only good stuff.

Edit : you could also add bundles of stigma enchantment stones for n number of genesis cristals at the NPC, transformation contract, and so more ... I mean, Battle Medals from 4.X and Genesis Crystals on 6.0 are kind of similar, right ? With Battle Medals, you could literally do anything you want because we could trade them for gear that could be exchanged for AP, extract this gear to get good enchantment stones like L4-L5 (equals current legendary stones, in a way), trade them for Ancient Coins (that can be sold for a good amount of kinah ...). I know untradeable items are the keyword on this patch, so we should get even more items than in previous patches, according to our time spent on the game, right ? That sounds logical, at least for me.

Please consider this, @Galeas.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ResIpsaLoquitur ().

• Yes that's also something I discussed with the team. Modifying something like the NPC might be difficult (we need to request it and it needs to be agreed), not sure we would get this from NC. I think the best way to provide more on our own is through sources that what we can control: events, daily quests etc...
    • @Galeas events and daily quests you say ? then how about adding a daily pvp quest that gives some ancient stones and 1/2 legendary? like kill 10/15 elios in lakrum or something ? could be a small but quick fix before hero trials. I would be happy getting even 2 legendary stones a day so i could save it till the end of week and enchant
    • One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance??
    • Galeas wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

Galeas wrote:

several sources: boss drop (already there)
      OMEGALUL1 contract in 3 weeks over 30 runs such wow
      It is a low source yes, but I didn't say otherwise and there will sources that brings more. The point of having several sources is that it has to be considered all together (not individually).
      if you know it's a low source why didn't you at least make it lootable for all party members ?

making it drop with very low rate and also roll for it makes absolutely no sense at all

not to mention it's random transformation not a guaranteed ancient it's always white/green making it shared loot makes sense in this scenario ?(
    • Inorey wrote:

One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance??
      Hopefully with Hero Trials it will also be bound to PvP quests ;)

ReturningPlayer wrote:

if you know it's a low source why didn't you at least make it lootable for all party members ?
      making it drop with very low rate and also roll for it makes absolutely no sense at all

not to mention it's random transformation not a guaranteed ancient it's always white/green making it shared loot makes sense in this scenario ?(
      We can't. Technically not possible as it's something we manage on our side, like the daeva care loots back in the days, we can't add any individual loot. You can see that it's the same with Kinah, It's a global loot that is splitted.
    • Nuke wrote:

@Galeas since the topic is in discussion could you consider leaving the 2x free weekly contracts in the shop even after the introduction of hero trials?
      Just trying to be 100% honest. It won't happen, because we want to keep, as much as possible, getting interesting items related to ig activity. We used the shop only because we had no choice waiting for the HT as we said when we added it. But providing core items (it is until you get a transformation that you like) just for free in the shop without having nothing to do in-game is not something we want to keep when we have in-game solutions. (Except specific gifts from time to time).
    • Galeas wrote:

ReturningPlayer wrote:

We can't. Technically not possible as it's something we manage on our side, like the daeva care loots back in the days, we can't add any individual loot. You can see that it's the same with Kinah, It's a global loot that is splitted.
      alright fair enough ;(
    • Galeas wrote:

Inorey wrote:

One question? Why the contract drops ( what has trash %) has to be all PVE related? Personally i hate to do PVE and pvp players forced to do for gaining smtg ingame? Can actually smtg be done to gain such items via pvp instances or pvp quests or anything what doesnt concern to enter an instance??
      Hopefully with Hero Trials it will also be bound to PvP quests ;)

ReturningPlayer wrote:

Just put more (single) transformation boxes into the boss? So the group is able to roll on more than just one box. :o
    • Pericol wrote:

@Galeas u have any eta about hero trials ?
      Not really I'll try to get one. As I said last week it will be ready before platinerk for sure. We are basically testing it right now. But as you know there were many issues in the past (rewards not delivrered) and it will have plenty of new quests so testing can take some time as we would like to avoid such situations again. Depending if it works or not. I'll try to get a rough ETA this week.