Aethertech open world pvp

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      Behold wrote:

      Cool stuff . Enjoyed watching most of the parts and laughed really good after seeing some butthurt snowflakes in some of the comments :D

      Though u might wana start putting a better music and sync video along with it.

      Oh and using English client and Pseudo Fullscreen (borderless full screen) would also make them more pleasing to the eye.
      hey thanks yeah true i do that without any knowledge in editing but just to show some of open world pvp but thx i ll try to do as you say for the next videos thx !
    • New

      The problem is not i m too good geared cause first of all i try to record fights versus good geared and better geared people than me and second the problem is that geared people slack or zerg !
      In open world where are good geared people ? If they are not in zerg you never see them !
      They are scared to be kill being in full ultimate by people still in legendary ???
      So yeah my gear is not the point i think !

      Thanks i try even if i do so many mistakes i see watching my vids but that s how i can correct them !
    • New

      kyokushin wrote:

      The problem is not i m too good geared cause first of all i try to record fights versus good geared and better geared people than me and second the problem is that geared people slack or zerg !
      In open world where are good geared people ? If they are not in zerg you never see them !
      They are scared to be kill being in full ultimate by people still in legendary ???
      So yeah my gear is not the point i think !

      Thanks i try even if i do so many mistakes i see watching my vids but that s how i can correct them !
      U have better gear than almost every ppl u record .... i still even have some ancients u already have full legendary and some ultimate craft and besides u playing a cancer super easy class for 1.1. Try to search some Ohana / OH YA BOI geared ppl , not those naabs if u want to compare ultimates vs ur gear.
    • New

      yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg !
      • And ok ok i am overgeared ok ! When i see some damages i take no i m not but if it makes you all feel good saying i m overgeared so ok i am overgeared !
      You watched the videos cause i m pretty sure some of players you call naabs are going to hate you hahahahahhaah but yeah i m ok with you i only records bots and naabs !
    • New

      Rym wrote:

      It doesn't matter what you saw in another AT I talk about normal classes, look at full ulti glads, templars, sins etc from 6.2 vids.
      I don't know why you bother with this guy/children (w/e it is), since he is just spamming, emote with "laugh on you" or chat with word: "noob, Traaaaaash, 1v1 = noob", etc.


      P.S. : You can see on fight with gladiator he cut his video because he start spamming. "Traaaaaash"

      AT, you know it is harassment to spam emotes with 'laugh', you can get time-line ban for that.
    • New

      i think he ment when we (ATs) are fully buffed we reach same pvp attack has other classes full ultimate, wich althou is not true, its pretty close depending on some classes.

      Its true that you are better geared than most ppl, not to descredit you, i think some of those ppl in the video are also good geared.
      Some others are obviously crap.

      You have good rotation, most of the times, some others you mess it up, idk why thou, its obvious you understand the class. Maybe its cause you are recording? I remember when i was recording in 4.8, for some reason i would do more mistakes than if i was not recording. Guess its psicological.

      Edit: its also easy to criticize videos in retrospect, while during a fight there is many things going on and not everything always goes "acording to plan"

      I like the fact that you dont open always the fight with "instant defensive shield", i hate when AT's mindlessly open every fight with that. some real noob nyerk. some combos could be better thou.

      The binds are atrocious XD hahaha, but then again im sure others would feel the same way about mine :)

      Music is not my personal favorite, but despite the music, it would be nice to hear the game also, i think much information is lost when u can only hear music.

      Overall good videos :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by [NICK]papichulo ().

    • New

      kyokushin wrote:

      yeah sure ohana i farm them oh ya boy the same ofc when they are not in zerg !

      To be honest, nobody from OYB has any full ultimate sets. We are mostly legendary camp +10/+15.

      :nothingtoseehere:

      The board isn't for taunting & flaming eachother
      -Senpai

      Perento Elyos - 65 Bard
      Deyla Elyos - 80 Bard
    • New

      [NICK]papichulo wrote:

      i think he ment when we (ATs) are fully buffed we reach same pvp attack has other classes full ultimate, wich althou is not true, its pretty close depending on some classes.

      Its true that you are better geared than most ppl, not to descredit you, i think some of those ppl in the video are also good geared.
      Some others are obviously crap.

      You have good rotation, most of the times, some others you mess it up, idk why thou, its obvious you understand the class. Maybe its cause you are recording? I remember when i was recording in 4.8, for some reason i would do more mistakes than if i was not recording. Guess its psicological.

      Edit: its also easy to criticize videos in retrospect, while during a fight there is many things going on and not everything always goes "acording to plan"

      I like the fact that you dont open always the fight with "instant defensive shield", i hate when AT's mindlessly open every fight with that. some real noob nyerk. some combos could be better thou.

      The binds are atrocious XD hahaha, but then again im sure others would feel the same way about mine :)

      Music is not my personal favorite, but despite the music, it would be nice to hear the game also, i think much information is lost when u can only hear music.

      Overall good videos :)
      haha yes i don t have a very good connexion and sometimes i really mess an opening or some combos cause of that and sometimes yeah it s just panic or stress to do right things instead you do wrong haha !
      And yeah i do agree with you plan can change every seconds in open world so true haha that s why i love open world and i d really love that more people love that too ! but not in zerg ofc !

      Yeah instant defensive shield is a defensive shield so yeah no need to each time fight or open with it unlike most of AT !
      Sure musics are specials haha but i assume that may be next i ll try with just the sound of the game !

      Anyway thx for your comments and long life to AT s i ll try to do more videos and better haha !