New Class For Me

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Class For Me

Hello guys , this is a new class for me so i have a couple off questions.

PvE Build what stigmas to use ?

PvE Weapon ?

PvP Stigmas & Weapon ???

Do i need to use orb or spellbook becouse as i look orb have better dmg so better dps or i have mistake ???

TY
    • I use this for pve : aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/g0A0C0D0K0P0Q75 (try to enchant Infernal Blight at least, at +9 you can basically have it all the time on the boss)

Orb and Book doesn't matter, they have same stats, only basic attack is different; Orb does more and it's melee, Book does less and is ranged.

So for pve w/e drops for you, pvp however since you can choose, take Book because you can use a ranged auto attack (to use against dodges for exemple).

Pvp stigmas you have a lot of options, some people might know better than me (I don't pvp with my SM).
    • I have a little question:

With spirit or without spirit (spirit bundle), that is the question :)

I frustrated with my SM (returining player from 4.x).
      In spirit bundle "version" I got many buffs, but I have a bad feeling with my character. I think SM without spirit is a cleric without dispell or a chanter without mantras etc.
      Which style you prefer?
    • tozserricsi wrote:

I have a little question:

With spirit or without spirit (spirit bundle), that is the question :)

I frustrated with my SM (returining player from 4.x).
      In spirit bundle "version" I got many buffs, but I have a bad feeling with my character. I think SM without spirit is a cleric without dispell or a chanter without mantras etc.
      Which style you prefer?
      it is a choice between gaining 10 % speed + 520 magic attack and magic def and magic acc by 1080 and hp by 30 % .. or u summon pet that can die from any boss aoe hit ..
      Files
      • Capture.PNG

(49.5 kB, downloaded 6 times, last: )

The post was edited 2 times, last by skyfear ().

• And you can have that buff permanently, you get it again before even the effect finishes. You just get way more dps that way instead of using the pet, or the other stigma branch. Now you only summon the pet for bg, group shield, aoes, and then you re-apply the buff to send him away.

Tip : Always have Sandblaster on the boss, it reduces magic def now, even after you remove it with your dispels for quick bursts (after the dots almost finishes) always re-apply it, with Infernal Blight if enchanted you can have perma magic def reduction.