Chanter <Protection Spell> daevonian skill

• PvP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chanter <Protection Spell> daevonian skill

Is too overpowered.

Put a Healingboost set and it heals more than ppl can do damage. You can renew it before it even ends.

Doesnt matter if you keep stunning / silencing, since it is a HoT (Heal on Time) skill. During that time the silence / stun / whatever wears off and it continues healing during that time anyway.

My suggestion is:

Skill CD needs to be increased.

I am nub with chanter and even I "get good" with this skill. To make it worse, it's group effect. Heals better than all cleric skills combined.
      :cookieshugo:
    • Why nerf the skill? other deavanion skills are OP too i play chanter full 3x Legendary 15+ parts + 3x Ultimate Parts +12 and weapon Ultimate +12

And still GG people can kill me in 1vs1 its all about how skilled you are and Armor you have a good damage dealer can still kill you , you cant outheal yourself, if you can then you better go play cleric , because i heal myself and i do want to kill some too so i wont have this skill continu up.

Maby wait till the damage dealers have there Deavanion skills/Better armor/and are better skilled first, after this they can do mutch more damage and chanter will have a hard time to win in 1 vs 1

The problem with chanter is we cant Bind/Lock people atm so we cant kill mutch people anyway if they run away all the time from us in pvp, if we cant heal ourselfs anymore? what will be left over to play chanter.
    • lol chanter has the two highest dps skills when it comes to dmg / cooldown factors with their Blind Pursuit and Blind Breakthrough it's absolutly ridicoulous.
      Either way dont worry, chanter will be nerfed in 6.5 when it comes to dmg and also their healing
      for example with this patch aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_October_4th_2018 any variant of the recovery spell will no longer consume shards, thus making it about 20% weaker (i think the healing skills scale the same as the dps skills no?)

so the koreans know it's too strong, we just need to get the patches where it is fixed :(
    • Akyraan wrote:

lol chanter has the two highest dps skills when it comes to dmg / cooldown factors with their Blind Pursuit and Blind Breakthrough it's absolutly ridicoulous.
      Either way dont worry, chanter will be nerfed in 6.5 when it comes to dmg and also their healing
      for example with this patch aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_October_4th_2018 any variant of the recovery spell will no longer consume shards, thus making it about 20% weaker (i think the healing skills scale the same as the dps skills no?)

so the koreans know it's too strong, we just need to get the patches where it is fixed :(
      Ok then people can stop :asad: :asad: :asad: :asad: :asad: :asad: now.
    • Unhealable wrote:

Stop the QQ. SM's can kill a chanter with 4 skills in 3 sec. Dw ;)

i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting ;) either way yes, congratz you found the second broken class that will get nerfed aswell :alol: :alol:
      since not everyone is either playing faceroll sm or chanter tho the QQ is imo understandable and i hope people like @Galeas see it and get us the much needed 6.5 balance patches asap
    • Akyraan wrote:

Unhealable wrote:

i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting ;) either way yes, congratz you found the second broken class that will get nerfed aswell :alol: :alol:
      since not everyone is either playing faceroll sm or chanter tho the QQ is imo understandable and i hope people like @Galeas see it and get us the much needed 6.5 balance patches asap
      The problem is people assume chanters have all Deavanion skills allready i have two ,one of them is the heal skill and i loose in pvp who cares? thats why i said it depends on somany things gear/how skilled you are/armor and how skilled/geared etc your enemy is! i dont mind to loose a battle as long its going to be fair.some people :asad: :asad: to soon.
    • Akyraan wrote:

lol chanter has the two highest dps skills when it comes to dmg / cooldown factors with their Blind Pursuit and Blind Breakthrough it's absolutly ridicoulous.

By the time 6.5 hit servers many people already had a strong amount of healing boost in their armors, hence the effect from the power shard got removed. You probably won't notice a thing in balance. Also chanters get alot of boosts here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.5_Update#Skill

I think the removal of power shards are not there for nerf, it's there to keep the class in it's place in the food chain, because without it they would faceroll even SMs in 6.5
    • Alibi wrote:

It's gonna get nerfed in 6.5
      exactly and it's not only skill who have nerf
      Blind Breakthrough:Damage Reduced,Stun effect 4s -> 2s
      Blind Pursuit:Damage Reduced
      Dissolution Spell: Duration 10s -> 7sHealing not affected
      Protection Spell Cooldown 10s -> 12sHealing not affected

source:aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/KR_-_Update_May_9th_2018
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • Parra wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

Unhealable wrote:

i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting ;) either way yes, congratz you found the second broken class that will get nerfed aswell :alol: :alol: since not everyone is either playing faceroll sm or chanter tho the QQ is imo understandable and i hope people like @Galeas see it and get us the much needed 6.5 balance patches asap
      The problem is people assume chanters have all Deavanion skills allready i have two ,one of them is the heal skill and i loose in pvp who cares? thats why i said it depends on somany things gear/how skilled you are/armor and how skilled/geared etc your enemy is! i dont mind to loose a battle as long its going to be fair.some people :asad: :asad: to soon.

well a lot of them have them yes, and sooner or later everyone will have them so balance should also take them into account and be made accordingly lol. not my problem if you are unlucky / didnt level alt's to go farm the shugos in the instances. welcome to 6.x ;)

Konoyaro wrote:

Akyraan wrote:

By the time 6.5 hit servers many people already had a strong amount of healing boost in their armors, hence the effect from the power shard got removed. You probably won't notice a thing in balance. Also chanters get alot of boosts here: aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/6.5_Update#Skill

I think the removal of power shards are not there for nerf, it's there to keep the class in it's place in the food chain, because without it they would faceroll even SMs in 6.5

well you will notice when it goes from super overpowered to just slightly too strong then, ofc it was done to counteract the avaiable stats, but right now ppl already have some healingboost sets they cant switch to / have first garrison acc's on ultimate + power shards + the low cd. so it's just super broken.
      also in 6.5 most classes get a dps boost so if the healing more or less stays the same it still will be more fair.
    • I main chanter since 2.7 when it was pretty much worthless, but I have to agree, power shard healing boost had to be taken away, because with a healing boost secondary set, it would be beyond-SM-broken and it will still be op as fk. Now that fear will be nerfed as well other classes get some (little) justice.