New class in Aion?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Sinful wrote:

      Kuroiz wrote:

      Yep magic leather for sure, probably branches out from artist class ! dont care about the haters, looks fun !
      Bish... it was hard to try and accept gunners and aethertechs... but spraying paint on people wtf. How does that fit in?
      You find it hard to accept gunners and aethetechs ? wtf its 2k18. Cant believe people are complaining about a new class after soo many years. We should be happy. If you want to play with spears and shield, caveman mmo then play something else XD
    • Kuroiz wrote:

      You find it hard to accept gunners and aethetechs ? wtf its 2k18. Cant believe people are complaining about a new class after soo many years. We should be happy. If you want to play with spears and shield, caveman mmo then play something else XD
      I totally agree with that guy saying it was hard to accept Gunners and Aethertechs in the game. They do not fit the theme of Aion whatsoever, and neither does this new class. An MMORPG with spears and shields etc is not a "caveman" mmo as you said,but it's one that can be taken seriously. How is anyone supposed to take this game seriously when they see this spray painting league of legends looking *ss class?
      __♥__♥_____♥__♥___
      _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__
      _♥______♥______♥__
      __♥____________♥__
      ___♥__________♥___
      ____♥_______♥_____
      ______♥___♥_______
      ________♥_________
    • Xanoa wrote:

      movements wrote:

      two new class

      1. Painter
      2. ??? (unknown)
      for second if we follow the logic 2nd Lord Balaur Meslamtaeda maybe
      The cloaked figure could very well be a dragonlord, Meslamtaeda would make sense as is due to make an appearance.... I have been hoping for a necromancer class with the introduction of meslam because they are the dragonlord of fear and death.
    • shynon wrote:

      Kuroiz wrote:

      You find it hard to accept gunners and aethetechs ? wtf its 2k18. Cant believe people are complaining about a new class after soo many years. We should be happy. If you want to play with spears and shield, caveman mmo then play something else XD
      I totally agree with that guy saying it was hard to accept Gunners and Aethertechs in the game. They do not fit the theme of Aion whatsoever, and neither does this new class. An MMORPG with spears and shields etc is not a "caveman" mmo as you said,but it's one that can be taken seriously. How is anyone supposed to take this game seriously when they see this spray painting league of legends looking *ss class?
      Not sure how its league of legend looking like you said but oh well everyone is entitled to their own opinion so im not going to start arguing here over a class we haven't even seen ingame yet. You want a serious game with serious class, fair enough mate.
    • shynon wrote:

      Kuroiz wrote:

      You find it hard to accept gunners and aethetechs ? wtf its 2k18. Cant believe people are complaining about a new class after soo many years. We should be happy. If you want to play with spears and shield, caveman mmo then play something else XD
      I totally agree with that guy saying it was hard to accept Gunners and Aethertechs in the game. They do not fit the theme of Aion whatsoever, and neither does this new class. An MMORPG with spears and shields etc is not a "caveman" mmo as you said,but it's one that can be taken seriously. How is anyone supposed to take this game seriously when they see this spray painting league of legends looking *ss class?
      Did you not play during katalam times? and the entire quest storyline? Aethertechs are retrofitted hyperion technology. AT also had a different quest storyline to the other classes when it was introduced.
    • Sinful wrote:

      Kuroiz wrote:

      Yep magic leather for sure, probably branches out from artist class ! dont care about the haters, looks fun !
      Bish... it was hard to try and accept gunners and aethertechs... but spraying paint on people wtf. How does that fit in?
      Wait for skills reveal xD that will be pretty cringe, like drink your paint to get heal/buff, blind & silence your opponent for a hour by spray paint in opponent mouth & eye´s removeable only by thinner what be aviable in AION shop & will have side effects :rofl:
      BUT if there will be possible spray on wall´s custom text´s (like in CS) that will be cool xD ( of course with some verbal filter)

      Snímek obrazovky (812).png
      As you see, that eye bug what came in 6.2 is not bug but spoiler xD
      Look into shugo eyes and you will see your destiny.

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Nagrio ().

    • Hakurin wrote:

      Rym wrote:

      This is the highest quality trailer yet, maybe finally there will be an engine upgrade?
      One can hope! *_*
      I think the new class looks fun. Just hope it's not going to be terribly unbalanced at launch.
      on forum NA one people said this
      it's supposed to be a TEASER video... not actual game play...
      If you actually make a teaser video of its sister class (sw) it would look pretty similar to it... but with music instead of paint

      and about new class one people said this
      they are forced to make a cheated class at the beginning otherwise no one would play it
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • To Summarise from what the video shows
      1) New Artist Class - throws paint from some aether charged buckets.
      2) Skills - Ranged, maybe some aoe traps, also charging skills
      3) Primary Armour Type - Unknown, however 99% likely to start off in the artist class - This means Magic Cloth (Levels 1-9) After Ascension - Magic Leather is most likely however, Physical Cloth & Magic Plate don't have any classes at the moment.
      4) Cloaked figure - I'm saying it's a dragonlord like Xanoa suggested.



      At least I don't have to delete an alt now with 3 more spaces to make this on my main account :)
    • Xanoa wrote:

      Hakurin wrote:

      Rym wrote:

      This is the highest quality trailer yet, maybe finally there will be an engine upgrade?
      One can hope! *_*I think the new class looks fun. Just hope it's not going to be terribly unbalanced at launch.
      on forum NA one people said thisit's supposed to be a TEASER video... not actual game play...
      If you actually make a teaser video of its sister class (sw) it would look pretty similar to it... but with music instead of paint

      and about new class one people said this
      they are forced to make a cheated class at the beginning otherwise no one would play it
      Of course it is (never take cinematics for actual gameplay). That doesn't mean we can't hope for an upgrade.

      I disagree, people will try it out because it's new and most old-timers have tried most classes already available.
    • :nothingtoseehere: . Was hoping for something alternative to assassin, something physical and melee cuz sin is a pile of shite atm.

      Do not write homophobic sentences if you plan to stay longer on the forum: Leo

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Skateray ().