New class in Aion?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One of my complaints about the class is it's paint effects, they look so cheap, and the colors are too bright, also some splashes animations look like they have low fps, it doesn't fit with the game as when you see other effects on other classes that looks good, they need to modify them to look a bit like they showed in that first trailer, those were good effects.

And about if the whole class "doesn't fit" that's up to debate, but I do think it's the one right now that fits the less, bards are seconds, and for me gunner and AT were fitting cause when they were introduced with their update, even balaurs had gunners, shulacks had ATs, and they were some lore reasons, AT is based of Hyperion tech etc... so it all fitted with the setting of that patch about "technology" and the blue energies and the Ide. Balaurs have bards too but they have drums lol, Shulaks had that boss that was a bard, other than these I don't remember others. So how they will try to fit a "painter" in relation to the new area and it's story we will see (probably nothing).
    • Admiral wrote:

Rym wrote:

The Painter was received by the community in KR in a good way.

They like all this cute stuff.
      That's because Koreans are weird. Ofc they will like it.Just like they liked that mini car mounts, and sheeps, and the option to make LoLi character, the option to make little boy character,
      option to turn attack animations into some weird cartoon looking mess.

The list goeson and on, anything weird you can think of, Koreans will prob like it.

If only devs for NA and EU had the tools and power to edit few items, classes and animations Aion would be much more popular in NA and EU.
      Probably even mmorpg of they year with better management.
      I'm not saying Gameforge is the worse, but it could be better.
      If you like collors here you are :)
      Files
      • Aion0002.jpg

(93.92 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
      • Aion0005.jpg

(252.01 kB, downloaded 4 times, last: )
      • Aion0006.jpg

(210.58 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )
      • Aion0007.jpg

(231.27 kB, downloaded 1 times, last: )

The post was edited 3 times, last by Parra ().

• Parra wrote:

Admiral wrote:

Rym wrote:

The Painter was received by the community in KR in a good way.

They like all this cute stuff.
      That's because Koreans are weird. Ofc they will like it.Just like they liked that mini car mounts, and sheeps, and the option to make LoLi character, the option to make little boy character,option to turn attack animations into some weird cartoon looking mess.

The list goeson and on, anything weird you can think of, Koreans will prob like it.

If only devs for NA and EU had the tools and power to edit few items, classes and animations Aion would be much more popular in NA and EU.
      Probably even mmorpg of they year with better management.
      I'm not saying Gameforge is the worse, but it could be better.
      If you like collors here you are :)
      Geeez, thanks !

I need more ...