Endless Farm

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am really getting depressed with the game mechanics to be honest.

I've given up on daeva skills, I never see shugos. It will happen when it happens ...
      I've given up on stigma upgrades. It will happen when it happens ... at 2 tries per week and that's it for me. no money for alts to do it
      I've given up on crafting gear. Noble ultimate it is just not happening any more, the amount of kinah wasted is just appalling.

So, after giving up on all that stuff, I decided to focus on 'enchanting my pvp gear'. The whole week doing a lot of farming, kerebium and maelabilities non stop to sell for kinah to get enchant stones from broker, forts, dredgs, runas .... All in all 15 Legendary stones on one week .... And all that to see my 10 ancient necklace go to .... 10 again.

To be honest, my commute to work is more fun than this game
    • I agree with senpai little bit but game has alot of rng already and i getting tired of getting nothing now it feels not rewarding after week grinding and still no progress im edge of quitting aion again i have none legendary daevanion skill if one drops and it happend 11 times now still i get no luck getting them i roll contantly 30 roles cba wasting time making alts which is super super boring to do after you level on your main acc 3-4 level 80's and about pvp stones oh boy its pain in the ... by all means (purple stones) I want to see abit more purple then ancient stones atleast if you got 10 bags from dred give us 3-4 in return
      and weekly daevanion skill quest would be great too
    • I agree that the game could be better (even fine) with simple fixes, however it has to be balanced.
      • add more legendary pvp stones
      • once a week get a hero quest with a daevanion box or increase the drop rate
      • transformation contracts issues
      I think there still needs to be a bit of grinding but in resonable terms
    • testtestlab wrote:

I am really getting depressed with the game mechanics to be honest.

I've given up on daeva skills, I never see shugos. It will happen when it happens ...
      I've given up on stigma upgrades. It will happen when it happens ... at 2 tries per week and that's it for me. no money for alts to do it
      I've given up on crafting gear. Noble ultimate it is just not happening any more, the amount of kinah wasted is just appalling.

So, after giving up on all that stuff, I decided to focus on 'enchanting my pvp gear'. The whole week doing a lot of farming, kerebium and maelabilities non stop to sell for kinah to get enchant stones from broker, forts, dredgs, runas .... All in all 15 Legendary stones on one week .... And all that to see my 10 ancient necklace go to .... 10 again.

To be honest, my commute to work is more fun than this game
      Because u need to enchant your ancient gear with ancient stones to +13. And then u enchant with legendary stones. :)

But yeah... I agree with daevanion chests, stigma upgrades and the ridiculous amount of legendary stones and ultimate stones (0!) u get in the game.
    • I don't even have the incentive to play the game anymore currently.

It's too much farm for too little reward which is exasperated when using all my farmed work in improving my gear, as you can guess it all leads to guaranteed failures and incapability of upgrading my gear, thus remaining hard-blocked in my progression in a patch where gear is above player skill and no matter what you can't beat someone much more geared than you.

Ancient stones? 13 times in a row fail with 1 success; Legendary stones? Guaranteed fail at +13 and +14.; Ultimate stones? reserved for company CEOs and dubai princes who pay 10k euro weekly to play the game.

Since I started playing this has never happened, yes, 5.x, even 5.x was better than this 6.2; and gearing was easier even then.

I do have incentive to login and farm money but not to use them on improving my char :)
    • Nuke wrote:

I agree that the game could be better (even fine) with simple fixes, however it has to be balanced.
      • add more legendary pvp stones
      • once a week get a hero quest with a daevanion box or increase the drop rate
      • transformation contracts issues
      I think there still needs to be a bit of grinding but in resonable terms
      Yep, at the moment this game is offering us very little to nothing.
    • Rym wrote:

I don't even have the incentive to play the game anymore currently.

It's too much farm for too little reward
      That's exactly the problem of this patch: the effort you put in farming and getting mats, compared to what you get in return, is not even comparable.

Its just too much work for an outcome which is worth close to zero.
    • We don't have to be given one Daevonion Skill every week, just lower GB price in Shop.

200 GB is quite a number since you can get only 3 per day.
      260kk Kinah + more than two months of buying them every day.
      Or If they want us to farm, let us buy WAY MORE GB per day since kinah can be farmed finally.
    • Tahak wrote:

We don't have to be given one Daevonion Skill every week, just lower GB price in Shop.

200 GB is quite a number since you can get only 3 per day.
      260kk Kinah + more than two months of buying them every day.
      Or If they want us to farm, let us buy WAY MORE GB per day since kinah can be farmed finally.
      What do you mean by gb
    • Alucinor wrote:

testtestlab wrote:

twardy wrote:

Gold bars.

I know its too late but from a box costing 200 gold bars we should have a choosable skill.
      yes. got 2 repeated from gold bars (old money from previous patch)
      2, cute.... so far i have 8x repeated legendary ones >,<
      You had way more GOLD BARS than me then :). Doesn't matter who has more or less as some people play more and others play less, it's equally painful to be honest ...

I have not seen one smuggler dropping a skill yet on the game (Only the crappy ancient one in GOK). All the other ones I've seen doing all the other instances since day 1 have been empty on my case ...

And yes, i've done the 300 Narakali runs with alts and stuff. All EMPTY for me
    • Rym wrote:

I don't even have the incentive to play the game anymore currently.

It's too much farm for too little reward which is exasperated when using all my farmed work in improving my gear, as you can guess it all leads to guaranteed failures and incapability of upgrading my gear, thus remaining hard-blocked in my progression in a patch where gear is above player skill and no matter what you can't beat someone much more geared than you.

Ancient stones? 13 times in a row fail with 1 success; Legendary stones? Guaranteed fail at +13 and +14.; Ultimate stones? reserved for company CEOs and dubai princes who pay 10k euro weekly to play the game.

Since I started playing this has never happened, yes, 5.x, even 5.x was better than this 6.2; and gearing was easier even then.

I do have incentive to login and farm money but not to use them on improving my char :)
      How do i feel you, these past 2 days i got 2 Legendary stones 1 of them from siege, other was from dred out of 22 bundles from dredgion i get 1 Legendary enchantment stone and ofc if you go to enchant u need ALOT of them to make an item to +15 its completely frustrating and annoying i feel like im wasting my time on this game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eggsdee ().