[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Senpai wrote:

This is a thread to discuss the event, not to use another thread to bash Gameforge and the Aion team.
      Please refrain from going off-topic.
      Its not off topic. Its just bashing gameforge through the feedback to the event. You dont understand right? When gf doesnt hear the community, then it will get enraged. And this is what you see here.

You introduce a "new player" event in a time where the "NEW DAWN" patch already exists like 2 months and many player already play for 1 month at least now. So the event will be totally useless for most of them. But yeah... I dont know if you even play the game senpai. You should unterstand us.

PS: Its totally nice for the low amount of player which start playing Aion now. But yeah... The event comes too late for most of us who came back 2 months ago.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Lemonzz ().

• I didn't introduce anything, I don't make these events, I'm not even a Gameforge employee. I only have to make sure people respect the community guidelines. If someone is angry and makes a constructive on-topic post, I won't censor anything. If someone is angry and insults other board users or people working at Gameforge then I will censor it. If you don't think anyone is bashing Gameforge (without even mentioning anything about the actual event) then you either don't want to see it, or it has already been censored. My experiences and opinions as a player don't matter with what I'm supposed to do here.

If anyone wants to discuss this matter more, then you can talk to me in private. This thread will remain back on-topic now.
      NEW FORUM HERE: forum.aion.gameforge.com/
    • Celes wrote:

I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation.

If we won't manage to share info today, then Galeas (or me, but he should be back soon) will try to clarify it as soon as we got detailed information on this matter. Thank you for your patience. :saint:
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• Is not him who make events is just a moderator on forum if u want to say something about event and complain do that but stick to the topic . In my opinion the person who made this event was doing a huge mistake and i don't think he have any clue about this game...
    • Sita wrote:

Celes wrote:

I have tried to catch some Shugos from Aion Team, but at this moment still waiting for answer/confirmation.

If we won't manage to share info today, then Galeas (or me, but he should be back soon) will try to clarify it as soon as we got detailed information on this matter. Thank you for your patience. :saint:

If they have Any info they Will do it with anounce or we have to read this topic replies
    • Senpai wrote:

I didn't introduce anything, I don't make these events, I'm not even a Gameforge employee. I only have to make sure people respect the community guidelines. If someone is angry and makes a constructive on-topic post, I won't censor anything. If someone is angry and insults other board users or people working at Gameforge then I will censor it. If you don't think anyone is bashing Gameforge (without even mentioning anything about the actual event) then you either don't want to see it, or it has already been censored. My experiences and opinions as a player don't matter with what I'm supposed to do here.

If anyone wants to discuss this matter more, then you can talk to me in private. This thread will remain back on-topic now.
      I dont mean you as a person with "you". I mean the non personal meaning of "you". :D (one)
    • Your November Adventure - OPEN TO EVERYONE

"Exclusive to returners and newcomers: earn valuable equipment in our two autumn events which turn the cold and grey November into an exciting adventure."

You are saying that for all the players that are not new/returned this month will just have nothing new and stay cold and grey? ;(

Joking apart..... I may be playing since 6.0 launch but both weapon and wings are a dream for me. And I just don't say anything about the legendary PVP enchant.................................................
      Why lock this event just for the new/returned??
      You really think that let all ppl to get a leg weapon/wings and few leg enchantment stone could make "veteran" much far from newer players?
      I think this could be a way to just give someone a chance to continue this game.
      I'm stuck from WEEKS because without a weapon i can't access any different doungeon apart HT/NARA.

It's not to late to change the event.... open this to everyone.

The players that are ultimate / legendary geared won't care to much about a copy of a weapon/wings.... so the change for them is just few kinah more.
      Give morer PVP leg to everyone can just make all happier don't you think?
      (this event won't give you more than 4-6 stone... till the purchase is locked at 2 at week ... (this in RU version of the event, don't know if u are using the same))

Please, consider this.
      Thanks
    • merged into the respective thread - Celes/Galeas are already on it

Sita wrote:

Celes wrote:

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• This event should be opened to everyone, 4-6 stones wont make any difference or ''head-away'' versus newcomers, and everybody working on this game should know this, 4-6 stones is absolutely nothing. Veterans won't care about 1x pve weapon and wings (aside from all the unlucky ones that have not dropped any, which is kinda many actually), so that wont make any head away either, would be nice for some alts or class changers too tho, but would not be a major thing. This event should 100% be for everyone instead of veterans having a re-run of the horrible event almost everyone hated and or didn't even care to participate ''moon festival''.
    • i personally have been farming for the legendary gear from the start of the 6.2 patch.. i still have no weapon/wings, missing alot of parts, and now a "new" user (an old player who just made a new account for free goodies) just gets ahead of me in 1 day??? Wasnt the point of the game to be more fair to everyone?

Now i am even more left behind because of bad RNG luck. Why not give ultimate gear to all new players?? so the old players can just quit or just make a new account. Worked on my gear like a slave just to be informed you can get all of that for free if u just make a new account... what was the point of me playing the last 3 months then? i can just make a new account and reap the benefits and get ahead on 80% of the server....