Where are the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones?!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones?!

As the title says,where are the Legendary PvE Enchantment Stones? Am i missing something? Cuz i cant find any actual way to obtain them besides this new event bundle that most likely contains only 1 for 1,500 Bouquets or whatever.
    __♥__♥_____♥__♥___
    _♥_____♥_♥_____♥__
    _♥______♥______♥__
    __♥____________♥__
    ___♥__________♥___
    ____♥_______♥_____
    ______♥___♥_______
    ________♥_________
  • you can do all the mentioned instances easily with +3 gear (doable with ancient stones) / in pvp gear, doesnt rly matter as long as it is legendary or ultimate gear (can also be ultimate craftgear) the extra pve def and attack you get from enchants is absolutly not needed and can be ignored.
    thus the missing stones are not really a problem imo
  • Lyneza90 wrote:

You can do Prometun and Makarna with half legendary and half gold gear ez pz even when all parts are +0.
    I don't see the problem either
    rly? Yesterday i waited 1h infront of HT and when failed to find a group spend another 1h infront of Narakkali entrance (everyone looked for a cleric only ) ... then decided to watch a movie instead of losing hours for waiting for a group ... and that using server wide lfg... If fiding a group for HT and Nara is so hard what to talk about Prometheus and makarna?
    @Galeas hury up with Platinerk system , hury up with Hero Trial , promote some rewarding events for returnee ... give them 3-5 gold pack for free even .. but do something to attract people because - "Huston we have a problem here" (in Aion EU) ...

My game play time dropped from 4-6 hours daily to 4-6 hours weekly ... and that is not because the game is not good ... but because GameForge destroy things fast , then takes ages to rebuild ...

:nothingtoseehere:
  • I would say 60% NCsoft and 40% GameForge. Just because they can't change a lot of things, but they should provide better input of core things and don't be so greedy in rewarding for our time in the game and hard work. Also, they are slow in the implantation of some features. I would prefer to wait for 6.2 more and start with all features ready and 70% bug fixed (I do not even except 100% bug fixes).
  • [NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Lyneza90 wrote:

You can do Prometun and Makarna with half legendary and half gold gear ez pz even when all parts are +0.
    Not quite. At elast purple weapon, purple accesories, and some hp socketed/rolled in the pieces and all yellow pieces at least 10-12 ish and the purples at least +7, weapon preferibly +10

then yeash i gguess
    Seriously I ask again who is carrying you people ,I wanna give my congrats, HP socketed? When it's been over stated by many you need accuracy socketed to reach desired stat for physical and accordingly for magical.Also stated many times you need at least full legendary for quite decent stats cause compared to gold they give way too much.Just surprised too much with what I read.
  • GhostRider wrote:

[NICK]rahnxah wrote:

Lyneza90 wrote:

Not quite. At elast purple weapon, purple accesories, and some hp socketed/rolled in the pieces and all yellow pieces at least 10-12 ish and the purples at least +7, weapon preferibly +10
    then yeash i gguess
    Seriously I ask again who is carrying you people ,I wanna give my congrats, HP socketed? When it's been over stated by many you need accuracy socketed to reach desired stat for physical and accordingly for magical.Also stated many times you need at least full legendary for quite decent stats cause compared to gold they give way too much.Just surprised too much with what I read.
    Ill call your BS here because unbuff I got the 12k m acc and I have yet to fail any hit with it + food/minion etc

I have rolled with kinah and some kuna for macc on literally every single piece of gear I got and who said i didnt socketed macc besides hp?

Because i was at work i didnt want to write the macarena guide you silly man (sita plz I am using tier 1 sear words dont ban this) but i ve seen enought people die off because their HP is flushed away in a couple of atacks.

Maybe people sould invest some kinah not only on the manastones but on rolling good stats on the pve pieces too, And unless you are ret... a silly player, specially ig you are a cloth dps you should be kitting and aoe debuffing on my case too.

You not really need to prove your superiority on every post you writte here, ok we get it you got a full prigga set to do macarena, bravo, maybe you should also roll on anomos weapon before do beritra too since we are on it, but I really want to think that with some >thinking< and some care on your gear you not really need to have full hyperion to kill hyperion all over again.

there you have the text wall i hope you are happy i had to correct like 3 of the swear words that sita is constantly flagging me about u_u
    ;*