Pinned 7.0 First info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 7.0 First info

7.0 First info
      (second post of topic)

subtitle added in the video below
      Aion 7.0 - New Season Trailer EN

So here is the introduction of the new Dumah zone!

Today, I will introduce you to the new domain "Deumaha".
      "Deumaha" is a name derived from "Dumah" which means "silence / darkness / dark".

This area was once the former territory of Dragon Lord Apsu, but it is
      also the place where Stella Industries works as a pioneer / excavator.
      .static.plaync.co.kr/gaiaupload…181122220181122165851.jpg

Stellusia on the left, Dumah Fortress on the right

- Stella Industries may not mean anything to you, but you already know her.
      It was the parent company of Pandora Corp. that helped a lot against Ereshkigal.

- In this new update Stella Industries will be part of Dumah's main story.
      By occupying the Dumah fortress, you can earn Stella Industries parts that will be important during this update, they will allow you to buy equipment and other PvP items.

- There are four small and four medium altar in Dumah, which you can capture, there will be a timetable to capture the Eight Altars...
      "Huh?...... You wonder what would happen if your faction captured the Eight Altars...?"

(not sure of the translation there)
      The forteresse belongs to the occupying legion at the time of the siege.
      Which means you can get an altar by occupying it with your legion?

Thus legions with a small number of players will have the possibility to capture some altar as well. Depending on the altar you are aiming for?

1st head office of Dumah, Stella Industries

The Dumah area is full of monsters and Raid bosses.

new map of dumah

Concept Man and stigma:

(Bottom left) Normal: Removes debuffs from the caster.Increases Movement Speed, Flight Speed by 60% for 7s.
      (Bottom middle) Normal: Deals 330 physical damaage.Silences the target for 3s
      (Bottom right) Normal: Increases the casting time of healing skills by 100% for 5s.
      (Left) Greater:Petrifies the target for 2s/4s/7s.Petrified target's Physical and Magical Defence is increased.
      (Right) Greater: Increases the damage taken by the target by 30% for 30.
      Major: As long as the caster keeps moving, the target is petrified.Petrified target's Physical and Magical Defence is increased.
      Vision: Deals 2172 physical damaage. Attracts the target and nearby enemies to the specified location. Reduces movement speed for 7s. Deals additional 2535 physical damage in 1s intervals for 15s.

cloth-chain-chain-cloth

plate-plate-leather-leather

New class+Different skins

Icons of the skills of the new class
      drive.google.com/drive/folders…Y6I4UtjyeysuhytmuPthql72A

After the Update of November 28th there will be a change on the transformations.
      Before Update 28: Transformations were unlocked on all characters on all servers.
      After the Update of 28th: Transformations are unlocked on all characters but only on the server where you unlocked them!
      - If you unlock transformations on Sanctum (serv. KR) after Update, your
      characters on Reshanta (serv. KR) will no longer have access to Sanctum
      transformations (serv. KR).

Added icons for the weapons of the new class:
      dragon king Dark/lightning/water/fire

normal

Legendary

ultimate

Ancient

you can see the weapon of new class now
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Spray

Gold Arena (3vs3)

the location of the new map

there are new transfo icons

list of skills with the description being translated
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Painter_Skills_List
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Painter_Skills

screen of new login here

you can see what the new currency you buy with
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/164010028

Screenshots: CommanderDavid in the video imgur.com/gallery/eBlo9U7

second post of topic
      patch note of 7.0
      aion.plaync.com/board/notice/v…d=0&viewMode=list&size=20
      aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/7.0_Update
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 40 times, last by Xanoa ().

• Omg in 7.0 intro I saw train lmao. I remember that (dunno which side of it was) katalam had something like this. Omg cant wait to see it here.
      New mean of transort maybe :D From A to B. It would be awasome!

Edit/
      Last part of intro. Underground "katalam"? :D
      I think they will create some kind of town that will allow ely and asmo enter to it cuz I saw shugo with wep ( just like in katalam Times )

Omg cant wait.

2 GB+ how long it will take to download… xD
      Thank U, next.
    • Alibi wrote:

Wow finally cloth gear that doesn't look like total garbage. Do you know if those are pvp sets @Xanoa?

Edit: Btw u swapped the types of armor :P
      not enough info yet but as I said on forum french I will do a stream on aion kr around 3pm Paris time on September 28th to show what's on the new update.
      I'll try to answer as many questions as possible during the stream.
      edit:the stream is cancelled more info here
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xanoa ().

• Xanoa wrote:

Alibi wrote:

Wow finally cloth gear that doesn't look like total garbage. Do you know if those are pvp sets @Xanoa?

Edit: Btw u swapped the types of armor :P
      not enough info yet but as I said on forum french I will do a stream on aion kr around 3pm Paris time on September 29th to show what's on the new update.I'll try to answer as many questions as possible during the stream.
      Oh okay nice, i went ahead and dropped a follow on your twitch channel :D
    • Wixi wrote:

@Xanoa is there a level cap increase? or we gonna keep with the same "kind of gears"

Cos its really confusing less than 1 year 6.0 and really hard to gear.
      Unfortunately as I said, we don't have enough information yet, I think that kind of information will be released a little later.
      but as soon as I get the information I'll put on the forum.
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
    • Gear always became useless every patch.

The difference being the time to get the best gear at the moment is... extremely bad, can't say how p2w since I haven't played 6.2. But it's very slow.
      While before.. the new gear was relatively simple, you could save AP and Medals for the next patch, and exchange old medals with new ones ( at a very poor rate ) and then just buy the gear, enchant it to a functional level +10 was fine and you were done, you could compete with anyone on almost equal footing

I'd say something has to change for Aion to become even remotely appealing, because currently who wants to spend 1 year catching up.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Gear always became useless every patch.

The difference being the time to get the best gear at the moment is... extremely bad, can't say how p2w since I haven't played 6.2. But it's very slow.
      While before.. the new gear was relatively simple, you could save AP and Medals for the next patch, and exchange old medals with new ones ( at a very poor rate ) and then just buy the gear, enchant it to a functional level +10 was fine and you were done, you could compete with anyone on almost equal footing

I'd say something has to change for Aion to become even remotely appealing, because currently who wants to spend 1 year catching up.

Except when the max level remains the same
      I mean, during the 4.x patch you could do your stuff on a rank 1 gear without major gaps against someone on a officer gear.
      This time will be different
    • To me the map of Dumah looks like theobomos, it looks like it would fit somewhere between ingisson/gelkmaros and sitting ontop of silentera canyon, Just north of Tiamaranta/Katalam. But obviously the new land has been revealed to be next to Kaldor

Also this land has obviously been developing technology, clearly where shugos have taken gunner and aethertech stuff from, or so I would like to believe

The post was edited 2 times, last by Keymaker ().