Pinned 7.0 First info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There will be no level cap increase as they said in the Equipment explanation thread.

However there will be new gear referred to as "Tier 2" while the old gear will be "Tier 1", old gear won't be acquirable anymore and you'll acquire only the new T2 gear, while giving the possibility to upgrade old T1 gear to new T2 gear, a +15 Ultimate T1 gear can be upgraded to +0 Ultimate T2 gear, same with Legendary and Ancient, but you can also keep that old gear you have and start from zero on the new T2 gear by buying it with the new currency and upgrading it the same way old gear was upgraded, to Legendary and then Ultimate.

Long story short they're making your old gear still useful and be a continuation point to new gear, if you're max geared now you can easily upgrade to +0 T2 with some AP and Materials in 7.0 and focus on enchanting it to +15 only.

Strength of equipment is as follows:
      Ancient T1 < Ancient T2 < Legendary T1 < Legendary T2 < Ultimate T1 < Ultimate T2
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE
    • Torial wrote:

There will be no level cap increase as they said in the Equipment explanation thread.

However there will be new gear referred to as "Tier 2" while the old gear will be "Tier 1", old gear won't be acquirable anymore and you'll acquire only the new T2 gear, while giving the possibility to upgrade old T1 gear to new T2 gear, a +15 Ultimate T1 gear can be upgraded to +0 Ultimate T2 gear, same with Legendary and Ancient, but you can also keep that old gear you have and start from zero on the new T2 gear by buying it with the new currency and upgrading it the same way old gear was upgraded, to Legendary and then Ultimate.

Long story short they're making your old gear still useful and be a continuation point to new gear, if you're max geared now you can easily upgrade to +0 T2 with some AP and Materials in 7.0 and focus on enchanting it to +15 only.

Strength of equipment is as follows:
      Ancient T1 < Ancient T2 < Legendary T1 < Legendary T2 < Ultimate T1 < Ultimate T2

thank god, was worried about grinding to utimate in 6.2/5but looks like it wont be a waste of time.
    • Gotta love when lands start to pop out of nowhere after each major update, imagine that in real life, continents start popping out every now and then. Seems they reused the Kaldor spot for the new zone, that means locations aren't really accurate on the map it's just for showcase, only ones "accurate" are maybe Elysea and Asmodae where different zones were connected, I remember Eltnen being connected to Verteron by foot don't know about others.
    • Keymaker wrote:

To me the map of Dumah looks like theobomos, it looks like it would fit somewhere between ingisson/gelkmaros and sitting ontop of silentera canyon, Just north of Tiamaranta/Katalam. But obviously the new land has been revealed to be next to Kaldor

Also this land has obviously been developing technology, clearly where shugos have taken gunner and aethertech stuff from, or so I would like to believe
      this new "place" was constructed ages after Gunner / AT arrived on Atreia. It don't make sense at all...

Also the region is where katalam / kaldor used to be before Beritra flooded it all to rise Cygena/Enshar... I really don't know where Aspu kingdom was hidden all this time because we explored this entire area on previous patches.
      This 'fanfic' is hurting me as a lore lover lol

• Wolx wrote:

Gotta love when lands start to pop out of nowhere after each major update, imagine that in real life, continents start popping out every now and then. Seems they reused the Kaldor spot for the new zone, that means locations aren't really accurate on the map it's just for showcase, only ones "accurate" are maybe Elysea and Asmodae where different zones were connected, I remember Eltnen being connected to Verteron by foot don't know about others.
      yes, and this is pretty bad :asad:
    • Tbh , playing since 1.9 times , i don't like the direction where Aion team is heading towards. Firstly the painter class , imo doesn't fit Aion at all , now we get aircrafts and technology ? I dunno i was more into the times where it was more "Medievalish" , where we had our swords , bows and polearms . I know its a korean mmorpg , but as the years are passing its getting more "koreanish" , first we had the cute animals skins / candys , like chihuahua , then we get chickens running instead of sword storm (templar skill which was so badass)then we get the as transformations so we can get our stats , and now we are getting a class that is i dunno ? Designed for the "edgy female audience?
      I know they are more into the "cute" culture and stuff but jesus christ , its a nyerking war wtf .

Also who the heck is Apsu? There were 5 Dragon Lords since the beginning of everything , i know the storyline and the whole Aion lore is full of plotholes but why does a "legendary dragon lord" , one of the most powerful balaur is a kid :| ?

Dunno how to feel about the whole thing , im glad they keep on working on it instead of just completly shutting the whole production of the game down and focus primarly on mobile since thats where all the money are atm , but its too anime for me.Its getting from a fantasy mmo to an anime mmo.
    • Hizamaruu wrote:

Tbh , playing since 1.9 times , i don't like the direction where Aion team is heading towards. Firstly the painter class , imo doesn't fit Aion at all , now we get aircrafts and technology ? I dunno i was more into the times where it was more "Medievalish" , where we had our swords , bows and polearms . I know its a korean mmorpg , but as the years are passing its getting more "koreanish" , first we had the cute animals skins / candys , like chihuahua , then we get chickens running instead of sword storm (templar skill which was so badass)then we get the as transformations so we can get our stats , and now we are getting a class that is i dunno ? Designed for the "edgy female audience?
      I know they are more into the "cute" culture and stuff but jesus christ , its a nyerking war wtf .

Also who the heck is Apsu? There were 5 Dragon Lords since the beginning of everything , i know the storyline and the whole Aion lore is full of plotholes but why does a "legendary dragon lord" , one of the most powerful balaur is a kid :| ?

Dunno how to feel about the whole thing , im glad they keep on working on it instead of just completly shutting the whole production of the game down and focus primarly on mobile since thats where all the money are atm , but its too anime for me.Its getting from a fantasy mmo to an anime mmo.
      4.0?

Edit: Also this class fits Aion as much as bard and gunner do
    • Alibi wrote:

Hizamaruu wrote:

Tbh , playing since 1.9 times , i don't like the direction where Aion team is heading towards. Firstly the painter class , imo doesn't fit Aion at all , now we get aircrafts and technology ? I dunno i was more into the times where it was more "Medievalish" , where we had our swords , bows and polearms . I know its a korean mmorpg , but as the years are passing its getting more "koreanish" , first we had the cute animals skins / candys , like chihuahua , then we get chickens running instead of sword storm (templar skill which was so badass)then we get the as transformations so we can get our stats , and now we are getting a class that is i dunno ? Designed for the "edgy female audience?

4.0?
      Edit: Also this class fits Aion as much as bard and gunner do
      Bard was kinda meh , if it didnt had all these penguins and clown fiesta things , it would fit a lot better tbh. About gunner and Aethertech , i never liked them being in aion as a concept , but they use magic to work(aether) , just like most "technological" stuff , kinda make sense? They are "meh" but shooting paint? Is that an actual attack that is suppose to be deadly? I guess p2w will get a new term "paint to win"
    • Rym wrote:

Well if you knew the aion lore you would have known of Apsu since the beginning of time.
      Yeah my bad on that , a simple google would make that clear , didnt gave a lot of attention as i was reading it in the past since she was dead and i was like okay game over for her.