Pinned 7.0 First info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Torial

So you have a class than don´t deal damage and doenst heal as Dps, and as support needs a Ultimate MR gear to be playeable, very easy to get camps ultimate gear no?. Good luck if you think people is gonna play like that. 7.0 seems even worst with Benevolence and Sacrificial power changes etc.

Anyway those skills are in PTS im sure that at the end or in next version they are not gonna be the same due to testing and rages.

PD: and also limiting a class to be just 100% support makes no sense. So you farm 1 year to play 1 runatorium as support with your friends and 90% rest time while you play alone or with randoms you unistall or afk in lacrum?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wixi ().

• Wixi wrote:

@Torial

So you have a class than don´t deal damage and doenst heal as Dps, and as support needs a Ultimate MR gear to be playeable, very easy to get camps ultimate gear no?. Good luck if you think people is gonna play like that. 7.0 seems even worst with Benevolence and Sacrificial power changes etc.

Anyway those skills are in PTS im sure that at the end or in next version they are not gonna be the same due to testing and rages.
      I hope so or else we will :nothingtoseehere: so hard in the early game without full gear ultimate +15 rolled with the best stats... rip cleric

Don't evade censor by putting numbers

-Senpai
    • Wixi wrote:

@Torial

PD: and also limiting a class to be just 100% support makes no sense. So you farm 1 year to play 1 runatorium as support with your friends and 90% rest time while you play alone or with randoms you unistall or afk in lacrum?
      MR gear in 6.2? ?( I agree that currently cleric's damage is not great, but on the other hand you're also unkillable. Its not only you who can't get full ultimate gear. Do you think gladiators have fun hitting you for less than 1k because they cannot crit unless they have red berserk? (Red berserk that you can btw, survive by simply popping your cds properly or running away). You're assuming clerics are all in ancient gear and everyone else in ultimate? lol

Do you think people enjoyed getting their HP taken by 50% by an instant chain of a cleric in FULL SUPPORT spec? :aunhappy:

All these changes in 7.0 are going to balance the two specs, you won't be able to wreck people while being on support.

@Xxtomix14 they didn't just add -1000 HB because they thought the number was cool and they wanted clerics to run on support only. With endgame gear, your HB passive, and your HB cooldowns, its very likely that the result will be in cleric playing as if it didn't have any HB item, hence won't be unkillable as it is now, because EHEHE I press splendour and I dot heal myself for 10k? Also Sacrificial Power is a toggle skill, it ain't that hard to deactivate it if you want to heal yourself to full pepehands.

7.0 is at least 8 months away - by the time it comes in EU everyone will have endgame gear so don't pull that card :wacko:
    • Mika wrote:

Wixi wrote:

@Torial

MR gear in 6.2? ?( I agree that currently cleric's damage is not great, but on the other hand you're also unkillable. Its not only you who can't get full ultimate gear. Do you think gladiators have fun hitting you for less than 1k because they cannot crit unless they have red berserk? (Red berserk that you can btw, survive by simply popping your cds properly or running away). You're assuming clerics are all in ancient gear and everyone else in ultimate? lol
      Do you think people enjoyed getting their HP taken by 50% by an instant chain of a cleric in FULL SUPPORT spec? :aunhappy:

All these changes in 7.0 are going to balance the two specs, you won't be able to wreck people while being on support.

@Xxtomix14 they didn't just add -1000 HB because they thought the number was cool and they wanted clerics to run on support only. With endgame gear, your HB passive, and your HB cooldowns, its very likely that the result will be in cleric playing as if it didn't have any HB item, hence won't be unkillable as it is now, because EHEHE I press splendour and I dot heal myself for 10k? Also Sacrificial Power is a toggle skill, it ain't that hard to deactivate it if you want to heal yourself to full pepehands.

7.0 is at least 8 months away - by the time it comes in EU everyone will have endgame gear so don't pull that card :wacko:
      but in 7.0 current gears will be useless? :p

あなたは何も知らない
    • Sindreya wrote:

Xanoa wrote:

i think yes you can send all picture .I'd try to put it on the first post.
      I put a bunch of pictures in this album imgur.com/a/eBlo9U7.This has some stuff on the new big map including the inside of the big neutral temple as well as pictures of two new instances I believe.
      i put all picture on the first post but one picture im not sure if is 7.0 this picture

i think they come on this event 6.5
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061