Pinned 7.0 First info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sympathetic heal Increased HP restored (1805 -> 2166) brrrrrr why cant clerics get some mana restoration on that skill instead of +360 heal e.e 360 mana for cleric and selected target :love: :love: :love: :love: well 360 mana not much, but skill would be more usefull.
    • For ATs, it will be possible to evolve the ultimate magic gear parts into a magic plate without pre-requisites and composition. Note that the reverse operation is not possible

Xanoa wrote:

not enough info yet but as I said on forum french I will do a stream on aion kr around 3pm Paris time on September 28th to show what's on the new update.I'll try to answer as many questions as possible during the stream.
      and about the stream I think I'm going to have to cancel it because I have a big problem with my launcher see video below
      if anyone knows how to fix this, I'm a taker.
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • Would be nice if we could just skip to 7.0 lol.

But shame we can't :(

Oh well, we'll probably get 7.0, in the Summer of 2019. Like big updates usually occur. 6.5 is probably coming February/ March.
    • apparantly 6.0 was not rolled out as overseas patch

Fregion wrote:

netforce wrote:

Was stupid go for 6.2. better release 6.0 then go for 6.2 or 6.5.

Im pretty sure GF translate 6.5 now thats why it takes so long.
      Publishers do not choose which version will be released next. NCsoft decides on that. "6.0" just doesn't exist for overseas regions neither does the next version after 6.2 (yet).
      Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

• ProKrieger wrote:

they can go from 5.8 to 6.2, but cant from 6.2 to 7.0? sure Kappa
      We can't. Getting 6.2 directly was not something we decided. 6.2 was delivered for all overseas regions as a whole package with 6.0 included. As to "skip" 6.5 and go to 7.0 it would mean no update for a very long time as we will anyway not have 7.0 before a long time. So yes, we just can't choose to "skip" patches on our own.
    • Xanoa wrote:

For ATs, it will be possible to evolve the ultimate magic gear parts into a magic plate without pre-requisites and composition. Note that the reverse operation is not possible

Xanoa wrote:

not enough info yet but as I said on forum french I will do a stream on aion kr around 3pm Paris time on September 28th to show what's on the new update.I'll try to answer as many questions as possible during the stream.
      and about the stream I think I'm going to have to cancel it because I have a big problem with my launcher see video belowif anyone knows how to fix this, I'm a taker.

Same here m8.

Was preparing for it this morning with a full reinstall and not its stuck when you click there.

Top right there is some stuff about mobile identification. Maybe we now need a phone for verification. I hope not.

Tried with vpn to korea and same thing

Any1 got it working?
    • thalico wrote:

Sophisticated wrote:

Good that they nerfed cleric, they are doing more damage then sorcerers. On the other hand sorcerers are again nerfed to the ground. These koreans need mental health.
      u're crazy dude. Sorc is nuking harder than ever on 6.2No way clerics are doing more damage. But I agree they can heal / dps pretty hard and at the same time in this patch
      He's not wrong about sorc dmg though. I mean, i guess sorcs are doing insane dmg in pve, but in pvp they do negative dmg if same gear as opponent. However clerics doing more dmg than sorcs is mildly debatable but probably not.
    • Stella Research Laboratory is the most important part of this update.
      the instance can be done with 6 people of level 80, 4 times a week
      and it is located at the location surrounded on the map

You can see the location of the monster here and there

The Stella Development Institute has several characteristics that distinguish it from existing systems.
      I will explain it briefly.

first of all.It is the top level, but anyone can challenge (??)

It sounds strange, but Stella Research Laboratory can challenge anyone.
      As you have guessed, the "choice of difficulty" is possible.

You can choose 'Easy / Normal' mode, 'Easy' difficulty can be cleared easily with ancient equipment level and 'Normal' mode can be attacked with legendary equipment.

secondly.It is possible to acquire ultimate equipment even in 'easy' mode.
      Stella Research Laboratory can also acquire 'Ultimate Equipment' in the 'Easy' phase where you can challenge ancient equipment.
      Of course, it is not 100% acquisition, but in addition to ancient / legendary equipment, ultimate equipment can be expected to acquire, so even those who have less equipment can still challenge the challenge.
      Obviously, in 'normal' mode, you are more likely to get 'ultimate equipment'.

At this point, if you do a little spoof (?), The long-term plan will introduce the 'difficulty mode' of major individuals in sequence ... town… U ... f ... 읖 ...(not sure about this translation)

thirdly. You can select the progress line.
      The Stella Development Institute can choose the route to proceed.
      There is a basic way of moving forward by killing monsters, and there is a way to move and minimize combat through jumping / running.
      For example, a monster can pass over a ventilator in a full hallway. If you fall into the corridor floor, you may meet these friends.

<You are wrong ... I'll go first>

The Stellar Development Institute, on the whole, has a dark and scary atmosphere that feels like 'SF horror'.
      It was made to match the concept of 'Stella Industries' which is the center of this story rather than the fantasy element.
      Those who have played 'I have played a game' seem to have a thought game.

<If you watch for more than 5 seconds,>

It seems to have introduced to some extent about Stella development institute.
      (You did not expect me to give you a strategy here.

In addition to the Stella Research Laboratory, this update also adds the '3vs3 Golden Tempur Training Center'.
      You can feel the fun of PvP different from the existing field or battlefield in the tournament format.

We hope that you will check the details of the drop items and difficulty changes through the update announcement in the future. Here, we will briefly explain the contents of the 'big (?)' Change.

narakkali
      It will be changed to "Solo Instance" to replace the existing Mirash sanctuary.
      (Do not worry, the play circle is reduced to half as much as you need to be alone.)
      You can enter from level 76 and get ancient PvE enhanced stones and ancient armor.
      There is also a NPC room 'Carkali of opportunity'.
      Unfortunately Mirash sanctuary closes for internal repairs.

Holy Tower
      Holy Tower which was the original 6-person party is changed to the 3-person party.
      You can acquire ancient PvE fortress and ancient / legendary equipment.

Nochsana Training Camp:
      I think you can say, 'Why is the Nochsana Training Center here?'
      The Nochsana Training Center will return to the concept of "Hack and Slash", which is easy and fast to help you grow fast in the leveling.
      It can be used three times in total during the leveling, so it would be better to use it once when level up becomes tedious.

makarna/prometun's work
      makarna is changed for 12 people at six peoples the final boss will be changed.
      beritra will be in human form only?

Prometun's Workshop:
      -"The final boss will also be changed
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061

The post was edited 9 times, last by Xanoa ().

• Xanoa wrote:

new information available
      aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue…470&viewMode=list&size=20
      I'll try to translate later.
      From what i gathered:

Stellla Development Lab (new instance):
      -6 man instance
      -4 entries per week
      -Has Easy mode and Difficult mode (Easy can be cleared with ancient equipment and has chance to drop ultimate equipment; Normal can be cleared with legendary equipment and has a higher chance of dropping ultimate equipment)
      -The instance has a few shortcuts

New 3v3 golden arena:
      -Tournament format

Narakkalli(?):
      -Becomes a solo instance
      -Can enter at lvl 76
      -Drops ancient PvE enchant stones/armour
      -Apparently Mirash Refugee is gone because of this

Holy Tower(?):
      -Becomes a 3-man instance
      -Seems like same drops

Nochsana Training Camp:
      -Used for leveling up when it becomes tedious
      -Can be done a total of 3 times during the leveling up process

Makarna:
      -Changes from 12-man to 6-man
      -"The final boss will also be changed to target only the' twin 'humanoid" <-whatever this means (edit: maybe no dragon form?)

Prometun's Workshop:
      -"The final boss will also be changed to "Freyondrakan type" at the Prometon studio" <-whatever this means

Keep in mind this was all translated with google translate so it's possible that some things are wrong. Better wait for @Xanoa to post the proper information or for @Kelekelio to update powerbook for more accurate information.
      Also keep in mind tomorrow is the last news update that refers to "increasing the convenience" titled "[Enhancement] Aion should be convenient". I hope this isn't just the new cubes that they're introducing but we'll see :D