Pinned 7.0 First info

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Xanoa wrote:

      rebalancing of skills being translated here for the glad.

      Gladiator
      Although the Gladiator is an offensive class, it has been determined that having both offensive and defensive capabilities can greatly affect balance. Therefore, we have balanced the skills to allow the gladiator to choose whether he wants to hit hard but with impact on his defense or have a great defense and therefore hit less hard.



      ◆ [deadly Abandon]
      → The effect that was activated when life falls below 10% now applies from 40%, the disorientation effect has been replaced by an increase in damage of 500.



      ◆[defence preparation]
      → Additional PvP attack from 400 to 500, CD from 1s to 10s. Increases the def. Physical and Magical by 500, Increases the additional PvP Attack by 500. Elimination of the effects of increased hostility, fear resistance and damage reduction.



      ◆ [Combat Preparation]
      → Your Physical Attack increases from 180 to 500, the additional PvP Attack increases from 400 to 500, the CD increases from 1s to 10s. However, reduce the defence. Physical and Magic as well as the additional PvP defense of 500.



      ◆[Armour of Attrition]
      → The CD goes from 1min30 to 1min, the duration of the effect goes from 7s to 20s, the life absorption effect goes from 1500 to 1000. However, suppression of sleep resistance, fear resistance and reflective shield.



      ◆[Magic Defence]
      → The duration of the effect increases from 15s to 12s, the increase in the Magic Def. increases from 750 to 2000. Increase in fear and sleep resistance by 1000.



      ◆ [Wall of Steel]
      → The duration of the effect goes from 30s to 10s, the number of possible parries goes from 12 to 10, the CD from 5min goes to 3min.


      ◆ [Concentrated Defense Shield]
      → Effect duration goes from 30s to 20s, The number of possible parries goes from 30 to 10, The CD goes from 3min to 1min30. However, removal of the increase in Magic defense.



      ◆[Draining Sword]
      → The animation of the competence has been modified, it is now more dynamic.



      ◆ [칼날 칼날 격파]
      → The CD goes from 1min to 30s.



      ◆ [광폭 광폭 강진]
      → The operating distance increases from 25m to 15m, the jump effect now only applies to 1 target at least 3m around the impact point.



      ◆ [참격 참격 도약]
      → The operating distance increases from 5m to 7m, the jump effect now applies up to 6 targets at 7m around the impact point.
      Please don't rush with the translations as that might end up with false stuff, i already see something wrong which is that Defense Preparation should reduce attack and not increase it.
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE
    • Sophisticated wrote:

      Not debatable in pvp but pve yes indeed. Im astonished how cleric do three times the damage then glacial shard via call lightning which does three times less dmg.

      Sleeps reduced to 4sec in pvp, silence reduced to 4sec in pvp, nukes nerfed ( as if they were ever nukes since 6.0).

      SM doing more damage in two low level skills then one major nuke.. List goes on. Even with ( and plenty of videos showcasing) the sorcerer demands an impossible amount of enchanted stigmas to even last the first dual). Its just sad that a very unique and complicated class that requires smart decision making and skill rotations is ruined. A skilled sorcerer will not survive againat any other class if it involves more then one dual. Class imbalance was always there but skill compensated that, the issue with gear does alot of differance but not remotley to how the skills were reduced to shreds and negative stas in pvp. To deny that is to deny the sun is white. ( which it is). If any of you ever played sorcerer, if you live it and breath it you know exatcly how i feel. Those who think that on paper sorcerer has good skills.. You have no idea.
      I get your frustration 100%. I've played sorc since 3.0 in NA with 200 ping and bad gear when rangers would explode me before my remove shock would go off (because 200 ping :D). But back then (and still in 4.X) you could still outplay a lot of people and compensate some of the gear difference/class imbalance (granted sorc dmg was through the roof in 3.X).

      It always made me mad how sleep gets broken by a single hit and increases elemental defenses while fear doesn't increase defenses and can't be broken while SM is doing stupid dmg, how after magic suppression sets were op you would not win unless some idiot would remove shock at 100% (and even then it was hard to kill them), etc.

      The only reason i'm not frustrated as much this patch is because i'm not even playing sorc since i saw korean streams beforehand and i'd rather save myself the frustration of having to outplay someone 5 times just to have a chance to kill them, meanwhile SM/ranger and some other classes just fearlock or press 1 2 3 and kill people. Don't know who had the idea of making this class do 0 dmg while keeping their bad survivability but oh well.
    • Xanoa wrote:

      Torial wrote:

      Please don't rush with the translations as that might end up with false stuff, i already see something wrong which is that Defense Preparation should reduce attack and not increase it.
      i just see the links but they said increase and not reduce but I'm going to go into a little more detail
      That's how it is for these skills

      Combat Preparation:
      Physical Attack 500 increased
      PvP Attack 500 increased
      Physical Def 500 reduced
      Magic Defense 500 reduced
      PvP Defense 500 reduced

      Defense Preparation:
      Magic Defense 500 Increase
      Physical Def 500 Increase
      PvP Defense 500 Increase
      PvP Attack 500 Decrease
      Physical Attack 500 Decrease
      STREAM : twitch.tv/torial13
      Stream Status : OFFLINE
    • Torial wrote:

      Xanoa wrote:

      Torial wrote:

      Please don't rush with the translations as that might end up with false stuff, i already see something wrong which is that Defense Preparation should reduce attack and not increase it.
      i just see the links but they said increase and not reduce but I'm going to go into a little more detail
      That's how it is for these skills
      Combat Preparation:
      Physical Attack 500 increased
      PvP Attack 500 increased
      Physical Def 500 reduced
      Magic Defense 500 reduced
      PvP Defense 500 reduced

      Defense Preparation:
      Magic Defense 500 Increase
      Physical Def 500 Increase
      PvP Defense 500 Increase
      PvP Attack 500 Decrease
      Physical Attack 500 Decrease
      ok i fix wait
      twitch.tv/xanoaaion
      facebook.com/xanoa.aion.3
      identifiant discord:Xanoa#1061
    • everyone can check for themselves thru google translate anyway. :D put korean on PBook and copy paste skill names; gogle translate the other page and u can understand easily.

      FINALLY no more determination from glad, bs skill xD

      Kinda disappointed gunner's DP skills didnt get any changes. so freaking underwhelming compared to what other classes have. but some decent survivability add ons
    • NoaimDeyla wrote:

      @Kelekelio i know ure already working on it but when 7.0 gets released would you maybe take a look if they changed pvp %'s on certain classes? some nerfs and balance changes just dont make any sense to me as new gears dont seem to be that much stronger
      might be hard to post something like that.despise xanoa for what he tried to do involving my person and i will not post in a topic made by him.
    • Alibi wrote:

      Sophisticated wrote:

      Not debatable in pvp but pve yes indeed. Im astonished how cleric do three times the damage then glacial shard via call lightning which does three times less dmg.

      Sleeps reduced to 4sec in pvp, silence reduced to 4sec in pvp, nukes nerfed ( as if they were ever nukes since 6.0).

      SM doing more damage in two low level skills then one major nuke.. List goes on. Even with ( and plenty of videos showcasing) the sorcerer demands an impossible amount of enchanted stigmas to even last the first dual). Its just sad that a very unique and complicated class that requires smart decision making and skill rotations is ruined. A skilled sorcerer will not survive againat any other class if it involves more then one dual. Class imbalance was always there but skill compensated that, the issue with gear does alot of differance but not remotley to how the skills were reduced to shreds and negative stas in pvp. To deny that is to deny the sun is white. ( which it is). If any of you ever played sorcerer, if you live it and breath it you know exatcly how i feel. Those who think that on paper sorcerer has good skills.. You have no idea.
      I get your frustration 100%. I've played sorc since 3.0 in NA with 200 ping and bad gear when rangers would explode me before my remove shock would go off (because 200 ping :D). But back then (and still in 4.X) you could still outplay a lot of people and compensate some of the gear difference/class imbalance (granted sorc dmg was through the roof in 3.X).
      It always made me mad how sleep gets broken by a single hit and increases elemental defenses while fear doesn't increase defenses and can't be broken while SM is doing stupid dmg, how after magic suppression sets were op you would not win unless some idiot would remove shock at 100% (and even then it was hard to kill them), etc.

      The only reason i'm not frustrated as much this patch is because i'm not even playing sorc since i saw korean streams beforehand and i'd rather save myself the frustration of having to outplay someone 5 times just to have a chance to kill them, meanwhile SM/ranger and some other classes just fearlock or press 1 2 3 and kill people. Don't know who had the idea of making this class do 0 dmg while keeping their bad survivability but oh well.
      you exploded that fast because your gear was bad and your skills reaction was not on point. the best pvp class in that period was sorc and even those pvp tournaments in na proved that. for years sorcs got too much used to kill anything on sight and didn't care much about their armor. they used +27 mb manastone and that was all the investment, no need for ma or block/hp set or anything. their pvp gear was also their pve gear. speaking of pve, for how many years did they dominated the pve wit minimal investment in gear? for a sin or glad to reach that it was quite an investment and while they could reach top dps for some time, with optimizing their rotations, the overwhelming majority of times sorcs where the best dps among plebs. i know i had my sorc alt doing dps since 3.x to 5.x and it was no surprise to be top dps in the random groups i've been.

      and it makes me laugh when sorcs come up with this superiority complex "most complicated class" and continue to diss a class like for example sm or ranger, as 1 2 3 class, when in fact it's just as complex or simple sometimes and yet you never saw sm rolling through groups killing them in 1-2 shots like sorcs. then what can you say about classes like templars or sins, or melee in general, that had to master chasing players or had to fight you through your reflect and other bs. and in pve, the fact that sorc was and somehow still is a popular class and does good damage among the pleb groups, shows that every newcomer (to use a nicer word) can play this class.
    • Xanoa wrote:

      Buburuza wrote:

      Xanoa wrote:

      plate plate Leather Leather
      1. chain(male/female) 2. cloth(male/female)


      cloth chain chain cloth
      1.plate(male/female) 2. leather(male/female)

      @Xanoa : According to aionpowerbook.
      you are sure for that?I'm going to follow what you say, so
      cloth-chain-chain-cloth
      plate-plate-leather-leather
    • failboat wrote:

      you exploded that fast because your gear was bad and your skills reaction was not on point. the best pvp class in that period was sorc and even those pvp tournaments in na proved that. for years sorcs got too much used to kill anything on sight and didn't care much about their armor. they used +27 mb manastone and that was all the investment, no need for ma or block/hp set or anything. their pvp gear was also their pve gear. speaking of pve, for how many years did they dominated the pve wit minimal investment in gear? for a sin or glad to reach that it was quite an investment and while they could reach top dps for some time, with optimizing their rotations, the overwhelming majority of times sorcs where the best dps among plebs. i know i had my sorc alt doing dps since 3.x to 5.x and it was no surprise to be top dps in the random groups i've been.
      and it makes me laugh when sorcs come up with this superiority complex "most complicated class" and continue to diss a class like for example sm or ranger, as 1 2 3 class, when in fact it's just as complex or simple sometimes and yet you never saw sm rolling through groups killing them in 1-2 shots like sorcs. then what can you say about classes like templars or sins, or melee in general, that had to master chasing players or had to fight you through your reflect and other bs. and in pve, the fact that sorc was and somehow still is a popular class and does good damage among the pleb groups, shows that every newcomer (to use a nicer word) can play this class.
      I guess thanks for repeating what i already said about me having bad gear and the 200 ping.
      I did, aswell in my post, say that sorc dmg was through the roof in 3.X, i still remember oneshotting a ranger from 100-0 with a storm strike crit. No that was not balanced.
      Sorcs were not the best pvp class, it's just that spiritmasters would get shamed for fearlocking because they would not lose to a single class if they chose to do so.
      Sorcs did need magic accuracy, you'd know this if you played sorc vs templars/clerics/some chanters/even some other sorcs/sm.
      Sorry if i didnt make it clear that i was speaking stricly in terms of pvp (because i didnt give 2 f's about pve back then, still kinda dont), but i guess to argue your point - a lot of people's pvp gear was their pve gear just the same as sorc. It was still more optimal to get an actual pve set, just like any class.
      Disagree with your "superiority complex" thing because if you followed the pvp scene throughout the years you'll know that the top mechanical classes are sorc/sin/sometimes rangers/sometimes sm. The class dissing is because sm used to be known as the noob class of aion and an sm who was a fearbot would automatically be considered irrelevant no matter how many people they beat because their class only recently started to struggle to kill people while fearlocking. Ranger is straight up stupid this patch, mau form with current DP consumption is not balanced and undispellable heal reduction for 12sec on a 24sec cd is not balanced either, hence why it gets nerfed in 6.5.
      Lastly, to test the "complicated class or not" theory you simply have to have a noob play the class in pvp and then have a good player play the class in pvp, check the difference and the one with the most difference is likely to be the most complicated class. If you have no clue of what you're doing in pvp as sorc = you're dead in 3 seconds.

      Anyways i'll leave you with the video that truly got me playing aion which is also a nice throwback to whoever plays sorc :D


      On topic: In case Xanoa can't fix his launcher, Vashiro will also likely be streaming the patch tomorrow, to whoever's interested.
    • failboat wrote:

      Alibi wrote:

      Sophisticated wrote:

      Not debatable in pvp but pve yes indeed. Im astonished how cleric do three times the damage then glacial shard via call lightning which does three times less dmg.

      Sleeps reduced to 4sec in pvp, silence reduced to 4sec in pvp, nukes nerfed ( as if they were ever nukes since 6.0).

      SM doing more damage in two low level skills then one major nuke.. List goes on. Even with ( and plenty of videos showcasing) the sorcerer demands an impossible amount of enchanted stigmas to even last the first dual). Its just sad that a very unique and complicated class that requires smart decision making and skill rotations is ruined. A skilled sorcerer will not survive againat any other class if it involves more then one dual. Class imbalance was always there but skill compensated that, the issue with gear does alot of differance but not remotley to how the skills were reduced to shreds and negative stas in pvp. To deny that is to deny the sun is white. ( which it is). If any of you ever played sorcerer, if you live it and breath it you know exatcly how i feel. Those who think that on paper sorcerer has good skills.. You have no idea.
      I get your frustration 100%. I've played sorc since 3.0 in NA with 200 ping and bad gear when rangers would explode me before my remove shock would go off (because 200 ping :D). But back then (and still in 4.X) you could still outplay a lot of people and compensate some of the gear difference/class imbalance (granted sorc dmg was through the roof in 3.X).It always made me mad how sleep gets broken by a single hit and increases elemental defenses while fear doesn't increase defenses and can't be broken while SM is doing stupid dmg, how after magic suppression sets were op you would not win unless some idiot would remove shock at 100% (and even then it was hard to kill them), etc.

      The only reason i'm not frustrated as much this patch is because i'm not even playing sorc since i saw korean streams beforehand and i'd rather save myself the frustration of having to outplay someone 5 times just to have a chance to kill them, meanwhile SM/ranger and some other classes just fearlock or press 1 2 3 and kill people. Don't know who had the idea of making this class do 0 dmg while keeping their bad survivability but oh well.
      you exploded that fast because your gear was bad and your skills reaction was not on point. the best pvp class in that period was sorc and even those pvp tournaments in na proved that. for years sorcs got too much used to kill anything on sight and didn't care much about their armor. they used +27 mb manastone and that was all the investment, no need for ma or block/hp set or anything. their pvp gear was also their pve gear. speaking of pve, for how many years did they dominated the pve wit minimal investment in gear? for a sin or glad to reach that it was quite an investment and while they could reach top dps for some time, with optimizing their rotations, the overwhelming majority of times sorcs where the best dps among plebs. i know i had my sorc alt doing dps since 3.x to 5.x and it was no surprise to be top dps in the random groups i've been.
      and it makes me laugh when sorcs come up with this superiority complex "most complicated class" and continue to diss a class like for example sm or ranger, as 1 2 3 class, when in fact it's just as complex or simple sometimes and yet you never saw sm rolling through groups killing them in 1-2 shots like sorcs. then what can you say about classes like templars or sins, or melee in general, that had to master chasing players or had to fight you through your reflect and other bs. and in pve, the fact that sorc was and somehow still is a popular class and does good damage among the pleb groups, shows that every newcomer (to use a nicer word) can play this class.


      First of all its you against facts, i did not make any comment about pve and I specificly focused on pvp, because unlike ppl like you who love hitting dummies ppl are here for the pvp. Second, it has reached the point where gear no longer matters because bottom line sorc skills are reduced tremendously pvpwise and for me to explain this to you clearly means u have no idea. Some ppl here actually play a sorc and for you to make fun of our critisicm? Better not speak then to make it obvious.

      I'm home through my pc so i can further add.

      While I accept your opinion your opinion is still not valid however charming or smart it is. People that play sorcerer actively for the last 7 years know precisely whats happening and how the pvp aspect is currently going. I'll repeat myself, Its not impossible to come out as a winner, but its highly unlikely in every single patch in the last 4 years and it has been growing and growing. The normal skills are simply nerfed in such a way that you are required the most enchanted stigmas out there ( and even there i take it its sometimes not enough ). The class imbalance is there and it has been since years. No one said we should be going back to 3X, infact if you were following my recent comments i suggested pre 4.7 patch because ive seen that era as the best era in terms of balance ( overall health of everyone ).
      A class that needs to be mastered? It has always been this case and will always will be, but in every patch either the other classes got buffed and in return we got nerfed, or we got nerfed but added secondary effects to compensate that ( which simply does not hence why 6.5 changes them ). Following the pvp ratio stats of skills since 4.x it has been going down the drain.
      Am I crying that they removed my nuke abilities? No, I never wanted to kill ppl in 5 skills but gunners could in 4, Where were u
      then?
      The skills and class balance are always not in favour of sorcerers, its a done deal and im done argueing about it. Play the sorcerer more then just "twice" to prove a causeless point and find out yourself.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sophisticated ().