Thinking about coming back

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thinking about coming back

Hello! I was a player in the ol' Curatus server, I had a sin with actually a pretty big name around at the time, and a legion. Anyway, I'm thinking about coming back to it, but my main issue is this: is the game still populated? I saw that my chars got put in Deyla server, which should be the most populated. My concern is about PvP content in the later stages of the game. Are there enough people to make it entertaining? I'm reeeeally competitive, lmao. Also, with 65 ms of ping (calculated via cmd) I'm not sure I can still play my sin, but I guess it's an ok ping for other classes innit? Anyway, I'll get better connection soon so... Maybe I shouldn't worry about that too much.

Thanks for your kind help!
    • Its realy hard to get good gear, without investing money of purchasing enchanting stones its nearly impossible to enchant something as for me getting some pve stones looks impossible. PVP ancient stones easy to get, but thats it..
      :nothingtoseehere:

Don't promote the use of illegal servers

-Senpai
    • kesLV wrote:

Its realy hard to get good gear, without investing money of purchasing enchanting stones its nearly impossible to enchant something as for me getting some pve stones looks impossible. PVP ancient stones easy to get, but thats it..
      :nothingtoseehere:
      pve ancient echantments are easier to get then pvp ones by far..

you must not be playing the game at all and just pvping in open world to not have enough. i got 1/3 ratio of pve enchantments vs pvp.
    • If you're considering returning, you should just try it. Levelling is fast and you'll get a taste of the game within a few days. As for your other questions I cannot really answer, you will have to see for yourself.
    • QQers strikes again.
      Gold Packs arent problem now,its around 15-20kk kinah.
      Garden(Mirash) gear is okay for start PvE activities like Nara\HT\Grind Mobs.
      Sadly but qqers are right,that patch has low rate to enchant from 10 to 15(purple gear\weap).
      But we have another way to get not bad pvp red gear - craft.
      I have already proced all craft accesories set, but i spent lot of kinah and time for farm materials.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Enjoykin ().