[Promo] The Grand Luna Dice Game 28/11/2018 - 9/1/2019

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I cant even understand why the nyerk did u think it was OK to make an event like this?
      I am not a rich person, i have played this game for 8 years, i have invested ~20 euros in this game during that time. Now all you can do is make p2w events so the rich contributors who cash hundreds of euros into the game each month wont QQ over the lack of trans scrolls/ enchant stones. What about the rest 98% of the server? The main part of the game, the occasional f2p players....

I know you dont care about me, because i don't pay your salary each month. Atleast make a face that you do, lie or smthing... why make events that say "NYERK you!" in our faces. F2p players have to pay to keep up with the server/competition/gear....
    • It would be cool if everyone got 1 or 2 "free" rolls (I know that we get free luna every month now), not more luna, but some kind of coins to roll and you couldn't spend them anywhere else. Like in the last shugo roll game, where we got 3 tries to roll every week. So everyone could try it, because now people that know luna value, just won't even try to roll the dice.
      RNG is cancer
    • Nuke wrote:

seems like a terrible event and the reward list sucks
      what do you get from golden rolls ?
      If you get 2 smielys out of the golden rolls you get one random reward from the best chest
      If you get 1 smiely you get the 1 reward out of the second best chest.

I tried this with an ancient veteran account i have never used an oh boy i have never seen luna blown away this fast.
    • very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly pleasantly surprised. only thing they have to focus on now is getting those ingame ways (hero trials) on the way so people dont feel the need to pay for stuff and we are good. unless you really have no other way of burning your money of course.
    • Layyumi wrote:

very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly pleasantly surprised. only thing they have to focus on now is getting those ingame ways (hero trials) on the way so people dont feel the need to pay for stuff and we are good. unless you really have no other way of burning your money of course.
      Event/Prome being a piece of turd wouldn't be a problem if there would be any reliable in-game ways to obtain items like transformations/minions/mounts/enchantments. WHEN and IF GameForge implement Hero Trials this will be another topic to discuss.
    • Layyumi wrote:

very happy to see another promo event not being p2w at all. people here are actually sad they cant p2w i dont get it. i guess people are still used to events/promos being their main source of essential items like enchantment stones and gear. gameforge said they wanted to move away from events and things like shugo/other promotions being p2w and, i didnt think id say this so far into the update, so far they stuck with it. i am honestly pleasantly surprised. only thing they have to focus on now is getting those ingame ways (hero trials) on the way so people dont feel the need to pay for stuff and we are good. unless you really have no other way of burning your money of course.
      Currently it‘s not p2w, but mostly pay2(get)nothing. Spend about 200 Euros to get a ancient transformation and guess what? No ancient and all fusions failed. So i got absolutely NOTHING.
      Same with enchant rates. If you can‘t participate in all sieges you maybe want to buy legendary stones from broker. So maybe sell goldpacks and buy stones with kinah. Legendary weapon failed 6 times from 14 to 15. Just a kinah (and money) burn in most of the cases.. :thumbdown:
    • Aoe wrote:

Layyumi wrote:

Currently it‘s not p2w, but mostly pay2(get)nothing. Spend about 200 Euros to get a ancient transformation and guess what? No ancient and all fusions failed. So i got absolutely NOTHING.Same with enchant rates. If you can‘t participate in all sieges you maybe want to buy legendary stones from broker. So maybe sell goldpacks and buy stones with kinah. Legendary weapon failed 6 times from 14 to 15. Just a kinah (and money) burn in most of the cases.. :thumbdown:
      You deserve this, you should have used that money wisely, on things that would translate into profit in game or better progress for your character.

Don't blame Gameforge for your bad actions. Never trust Loot-crates/RNG events.
    • [NICK]n00b wrote:

Aoe wrote:

Layyumi wrote:

Currently it‘s not p2w, but mostly pay2(get)nothing. Spend about 200 Euros to get a ancient transformation and guess what? No ancient and all fusions failed. So i got absolutely NOTHING.Same with enchant rates. If you can‘t participate in all sieges you maybe want to buy legendary stones from broker. So maybe sell goldpacks and buy stones with kinah. Legendary weapon failed 6 times from 14 to 15. Just a kinah (and money) burn in most of the cases.. :thumbdown:
      You deserve this, you should have used that money wisely, on things that would translate into profit in game or better progress for your character.
      Don't blame Gameforge for your bad actions. Never trust Loot-crates/RNG events.
      You must be joking... you put your money/kinah either into crafting or enchanting your garrison gear. In both cases you need a lot of enchantment stones sooner or later. And a viable tranformation of course too. I think you are not into this current patch..