Request a mini patch for changing Aethertech Armour from Chain to Plate before patch 7.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

im an AT myself, and has much i understand the frustration, the truth is, there is no Magical plate yet, so it would be a big loss of dps.

Putting magical plate available would only create more problems, i mean, they cant even fix simple stuff, can you imagine adding items 2 patches ahead?

Alternatif, roll for magical leather, they basicly the same, only diference is a bit more phsycial defence on chain and a bit more magical defence on leather, but tbh this diference is so little is not worth troubling yourself, other than that no diference at all, and yes this would mean having a group with no gunners.

AT's are the only class that can use 2 types of gear and i guess ncsoft did it this exactly for the complaint that you say :)

dont worry thou in 6.5 AT's will get 130% buff in pve, bringing them to the table of best dps classes
      Yeah, Best DPS class with clerics refusing to take u as they scared u will roll on 'Their' Gear. but it's funny how they are 2 faced and happy for all other classes to double up on their armour but not them.
      Thats why you don't ''ask'' them, you make a party, if the cleric is being douche, you take another instead. They should have nothing to complain with just 1 class to share a roll with, if they do, just run with someone else and build the group yourself... Plenty of clerics around this patch, and prome doesn't even need a cleric, Skilled chanter can heal it easy.
      prometun with only a chanter?? what are u smoking??
      Tobacco only. A chanter with their daevonian aoe heal skill, + healing boost can very easily solo heal prometun, and is usually the choice for 4-people parties as healer due also increasing the partys dmg and having shields and HP buffs.
      now u up the lvl and say there are 4 man groups to prometun with only chanter healing?? make a youtube video and u will get instantly famous with the strategy explained... There is no proof of it ever been done, and u speak like it is an easy thing. Waiting here with a link to the video till then or else i call BS....

It's very easy to use Google.
    • terent wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

im an AT myself, and has much i understand the frustration, the truth is, there is no Magical plate yet, so it would be a big loss of dps.

Putting magical plate available would only create more problems, i mean, they cant even fix simple stuff, can you imagine adding items 2 patches ahead?

Alternatif, roll for magical leather, they basicly the same, only diference is a bit more phsycial defence on chain and a bit more magical defence on leather, but tbh this diference is so little is not worth troubling yourself, other than that no diference at all, and yes this would mean having a group with no gunners.

AT's are the only class that can use 2 types of gear and i guess ncsoft did it this exactly for the complaint that you say :)

dont worry thou in 6.5 AT's will get 130% buff in pve, bringing them to the table of best dps classes
      Yeah, Best DPS class with clerics refusing to take u as they scared u will roll on 'Their' Gear. but it's funny how they are 2 faced and happy for all other classes to double up on their armour but not them.
      Thats why you don't ''ask'' them, you make a party, if the cleric is being douche, you take another instead. They should have nothing to complain with just 1 class to share a roll with, if they do, just run with someone else and build the group yourself... Plenty of clerics around this patch, and prome doesn't even need a cleric, Skilled chanter can heal it easy.
      Tobacco only. A chanter with their daevonian aoe heal skill, + healing boost can very easily solo heal prometun, and is usually the choice for 4-people parties as healer due also increasing the partys dmg and having shields and HP buffs.
      now u up the lvl and say there are 4 man groups to prometun with only chanter healing?? make a youtube video and u will get instantly famous with the strategy explained... There is no proof of it ever been done, and u speak like it is an easy thing. Waiting here with a link to the video till then or else i call BS....
      HOOLEEEEE... i've seen it all now.. i have struggled with 6 man(1 cleric/1 chant) with 1 tank 3 dps... i guess full ultimate gear on atleast 2-3 ppl is enough.
    • According go aionpowerbook:

3. Magic Plate armor dedicated for the Aethertechs has been added.
      - Aethertechs can now wear plate starting from level 10.
      - Magical Plate armor has been added to quests, drop and coin rewards.
      - Aethertechs can only wear Magical Plate T2 PVP items.
      - Aethertechs can upgrade their T1 Chain PVP items into T2 Magical Plate items.
      - Upgrading T2 Chain armor to T2 Magical Plate armor is free of charge.

you'll get free gear.
    • magebaby wrote:

terent wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

HOOLEEEEE... i've seen it all now.. i have struggled with 6 man(1 cleric/1 chant) with 1 tank 3 dps... i guess full ultimate gear on atleast 2-3 ppl is enough.
      U don’t need full ultimate gear. Me, as a templar, can deal close to 9.5kk dps on legendary gear +5. Only ultimate part is the pvp weapon on +8. It’s easily doable.
    • [NICK]samaelll wrote:

magebaby wrote:

terent wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

U don’t need full ultimate gear. Me, as a templar, can deal close to 9.5kk dps on legendary gear +5. Only ultimate part is the pvp weapon on +8. It’s easily doable.

Please stick to the Topic!!!!!!

IMO, we don´t need a quick fix.
    • Tier 1 leather will not be upgradable into Tier 2 plate though.

And yes ATs can roll on both and if there is both a gunner and a cleric in party?

If you notice, noone takes DPS clerics anymore as a 2nd cleric to a group because they don't want to share. And unless you are playing as an AT for your main, you don't really understand the issue.

It's not just about the gear. It's about the entire attitude towards the AT, including not even understanding the multiple playstyles we have.
    • PapaSchultz wrote:

[...] so stop QQing please [...]

the QQ is not about the items themselves but for the players on LFG ^^ Clerics QQing that AT will roll for 'their' items while us as ATs chose to pick the magic leather anyway just to please the QQing clerics. So you get rejected just because the cleric cries and a cleric is more imp than a dps for most of players. I experienced this A LOT and the fix to it is to find a premade, but that's even harder =]

Keymaker wrote:

[...] not even understanding the multiple playstyles we have. [...]
      I'm afraid I do not either, can u elaborate this though ? I might misunderstood what u're trying to say.
      Gear updated 24/07/18
      Glad | Sin
      Rerolled to easy mode gameplay (AT)
    • magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

3man not even 4
    • Judder wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

magebaby wrote:

Alucinor wrote:

Keymaker wrote:

[NICK]papichulo wrote:

3man not even 4
      oh god. i just feel bad now :D i sometimes die with 6 man.... and now 3 ppl trio... ffs
    • Yeah I thought about it but didn't say anything.

It's funny how everyone who complains about double classes or classes who need the same items have absolutely no problem with anyone else going double class (ex; cleric has no issues if he/she goes with 4 leathers and 1 chanter).
    • As was discussed, it is completely optional to choose what cloth u take or even if u take one at all, same for plate.

The argument for ATs is different we have to spend time negotiating and checking each others gear on what to roll in (if the cleric happens to be polite) but in about 95% (no of chanters capable of healing prom solo are small) of runs an AT must take a cleric. We can't exactly tell them they are not rolling, like they do to us.
    • Rym wrote:

Yeah I thought about it but didn't say anything.

It's funny how everyone who complains about double classes or classes who need the same items have absolutely no problem with anyone else going double class (ex; cleric has no issues if he/she goes with 4 leathers and 1 chanter).
      Yes Rym, I find this happens alot, and it's mainly the cleric class who are the hypocrite in this situation
    • Keymaker wrote:

Rym wrote:

Yeah I thought about it but didn't say anything.

Yes Rym, I find this happens alot, and it's mainly the cleric class who are the hypocrite in this situation
      Find a good chanter with nice HB and daevonian skill, you can show middle finger to each and every cleric about prometum. :thumbsup:
    • Eggsdee wrote:

People wants to get geared fast so ofc if they go to those instances they dont want to have to roll with someone else.
      As if that helps. Been running prome (all CD's, lots of extra runs with luna) as the singular cloth unit since 2nd-3rd week of the patch, have literally 1x ulti cloth item, and during that time only 1x magic type Feather/wings/brace has dropped. This instance and makarna should be locked as 100% 1x ultimate item (or even 2 since makarna 12man) and it would still take people months and months of grinding to achieve full gear, there was no reasonable reason the instance has option of no Ulti drop.
    • I can understand people not wanting at to roll on magical chain. In 5.x everyone took advantage of the fact that every group needs a cleric... Guess which type of gear was the most expensive on broker? Yea. Healing boost magical chain BY FAR. Numbers of clerics are higher than lets say glads and templars/ rangers and sins all together. Probably only clothies have it worse. You dont need more than one cleric per group and there are many clerics that want to and need to gear because no one wants to gear a cleric but all want a geared cleric in their group. AT can roll on leather and afaik, PVE gear in 7.0 is not upgradable (PVP is) so everyone will have to farm again. If I am wrong, correct me on this one. Also in this patch there is an option of taking a chanter instead of a cleric so it's not like you can't make your desired group and show a middle finger to clers.